GUILTY FL - Joleen Cummings, 34, Nassau Co, 12 May 2018 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wonder how long she stayed in an area? Did she take on a new identity and leave the area after getting arrested some place? Or would an arrest and getting released on an alias name give her confidence LE had no idea who she was, leading her to stick around a little longer? We know she was arrested in Virginia Beach in 1999. I tried to look for 1999 cases of missing women from Virginia and didn't see any in NAMUS. But there is one in 1997: Kim Ann Gonzalez Missing Person Case
And one in 2000: Hope Renee Curry Missing Person Case

I don't see threads for either of these ladies so I'll be starting them in a few minutes.

Man, when I read the Hope Renee Curry one, I got the chills. Gas station, same area and a mom necklace on...chilling.

Missing Nassau mother's friend: Indictment 'gives me the chills'
Harley said it's been hard seeing Cummings' children live without her.

“I know her oldest boy asked me if he could take a train to heaven or how to get there," Harley said. "I don’t think he really understands that she’s not coming back.”
An indictment released Monday stated Kessler used or attempted to use a weapon to kill Cummings.

“I just hope that there was no suffering," said Alma Powers, another one of Cummings' friends. "When they say there was a weapon, that’s the first time I’ve heard (that). It gives me the chills."

Dang, she was great with hair! Magic.

So very sorry for her family and friends, but especially her babies.

The crazy one was no doubt very jealous of this beautiful and talented, successful mother of 2. JC was everything KK could never be.

Suspect charged with murder of missing Yulee mother Joleen Cummings

Kimberly Lee Kessler, former co-worker of missing Joleen Jensen Cummings of Yulee, has been indicted on a first-degree premeditated murder charge, according to Nassau County Sheriff Bill Leeper.

Leeper said a grand jury came up with the murder indictment just hours before a sometimes emotional news briefing Friday evening at the Sheriff’s Office.

The sheriff said he could not reveal the latest evidence after hundreds of interviews, which includes Kessler’s former boyfriends and family “to get a picture of who she is” and customers who last saw Cummings alive at Tangles hair salon where she worked in Fernandina Beach. But he said his community will be “shocked and surprised” at what occurred when it is released.

Suspect charged with murder of missing Yulee mother Joleen Cummings

Kimberly Lee Kessler, former co-worker of missing Joleen Jensen Cummings of Yulee, has been indicted on a first-degree premeditated murder charge, according to Nassau County Sheriff Bill Leeper.

Leeper said a grand jury came up with the murder indictment just hours before a sometimes emotional news briefing Friday evening at the Sheriff’s Office.

The sheriff said he could not reveal the latest evidence after hundreds of interviews, which includes Kessler’s former boyfriends and family “to get a picture of who she is” and customers who last saw Cummings alive at Tangles hair salon where she worked in Fernandina Beach. But he said his community will be “shocked and surprised” at what occurred when it is released.

OMG, why do they do this to us? Makes me think that they will never recover her body and there will be a shocking reason why. So so sad.

Quoting:
NASSAU COUNTY, Fla. - The defense attorney for a woman accused in the murder of a Nassau County hairstylist who disappeared in May wants the court to ban anyone involved in the case from speaking publicly about it.

Attorney Charlie Cofer thinks Nassau County Sheriff Bill Leeper and the family of Joleen Cummings, the missing mother, are influencing potential jurors in the murder case against Kimberly Kessler by publicly calling Kessler "evil" and a "violent killer."

This makes me :mad: !
Joleen is still missing!
At the very least, her family should have a right to speak out about what they think happened to her.
I hope the motion is denied.

Community continues searching for Joleen Cummings

Four months after the disappearance of a Nassau County mother, the community gathered Saturday to search for her body.

>>snip

Community members say they will be searching different secluded areas of Nassau County the next few days and in the coming weekends.

“To see the pain and the hurt and the sadness in [Joleen’s mother] Anne’s eyes and the children’s eyes, that’s where I don’t lose hope,” said Toni Ferraro, who helped organize the search.

Jealousy and greed in a nutshell. Why do some people choose to be so evil?

RBBM

Firstly, I'm glad to see the murder charges.

Secondly, regarding the above-bolded question:

I know. This has always defied understanding for me. The consistent theme running through these cases seems to be arrogance, insecurity and injustice collecting. Note that all three don't necessarily go together. I'm thinking Jodi Arias, Ted Bundy (I think both Arias and Bundy acted as their own attorneys), BTK . . . on and on goes the list.

JMVHO.

Probably not related but there is a search going on in Jacksonville. It appears to have started Wednesday.

Jacksonville police searching woods off Pritchard Road

The Jacksonville Sheriff's Office has a large portion of a wooded area cordoned off along Pritchard Road, west of Interstate 295 in Northwest Jacksonville.

Crime scene technicians and other resources are at the scene Thursday morning. One neighbor said police first arrived at 10:30 p.m. Wednesday, and a second said he saw officers on the private, dirt road in the late afternoon when he came home from work.

Heavy police activity reported on the Northside

Probably not related but there is a search going on in Jacksonville. It appears to have started Wednesday.

Jacksonville police searching woods off Pritchard Road

Heavy police activity reported on the Northside
It is always possible a deal was made. But Jacksonville is a big place with enough going on that it might not be her.

One other case with a connection to Jacksonville is Paige Grunewald who is missing from Carbondale, PA. She went missing with a 54 year old guy and her months old baby. The work vehicle he was driving was found abandoned in Jacksonville.

PA - Pa - Paige Grunewald, 19 , Lackawanna County, Carbondale, 31 May 2018

It is always possible a deal was made. But Jacksonville is a big place with enough going on that it might not be her.

One other case with a connection to Jacksonville is Paige Grunewald who is missing from Carbondale, PA. She went missing with a 54 year old guy and her months old baby. The work vehicle he was driving was found abandoned in Jacksonville.

PA - Pa - Paige Grunewald, 19 , Lackawanna County, Carbondale, 31 May 2018

bbm

Absolutely agree. I'm not putting much faith in the rumors.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3
Back