GUILTY FL - Jordan Davis, 17, shot to death, Satellite Beach, 23 Nov 2012 #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Are you talking about the Dunn case? If so what evidence was withheld? This seems like a very strong case to me.

That's about the Zimmerman case. I don't know if she withheld evidence though, Dershowitz is not exactly a trustworthy source.

Are you talking about the Dunn case? If so what evidence was withheld? This seems like a very strong case to me.

This was the Zimmerman case. She skipped the Grand Jury and went right to the judge to develop charges, but omitted all the evidence of Martin beating him before the gunshot. That's why he got off, he was overcharged. BTW, that how Casey Anthony got off too, she was overcharged as well. Different prosecutor but same result.

MWAHAHAHAHAHA! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Do you have a pointy hat, too???

:)

ok friends, off I go to get pretty (HARD WORK). Back in a bit!!!

:giggle:

[video=youtube;r4kiXh8YOzk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4kiXh8YOzk[/video]

This was the Zimmerman case. She skipped the Grand Jury and went right to the judge to develop charges, but omitted all the evidence of Martin beating him before the gunshot. That's why he got off, he was overcharged. BTW, that how Casey Anthony got off too, she was overcharged as well. Different prosecutor but same result.

Only presenting your side is not hiding evidence, that's how prosecutors present their cases to a grand jury. Only hinky thing was circumventing the grand jury. But I thought she did present to a grand jury and they declined charges and that's when she went to the judge???

Only presenting your side is not hiding evidence, that's how prosecutors present their cases to a grand jury. Only hinky thing was circumventing the grand jury. But I thought she did present to a grand jury and they declined charges and that's when she went to the judge???

But Corey has her issues. I know that. Which is why I'm wishing she'd stayed off this team. It may taint the jury's view of the evidence.

:hilarious:

*But I somehow think Ms. Coffee has a better mode of transportation than this one, LOL!

:giggle:

[video=youtube;r4kiXh8YOzk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4kiXh8YOzk[/video]

"The special prosecutor in the Trayvon Martin case announced Monday that she will not take the case before a Florida grand jury."

http://www.nationalreview.com/the-feed/295599/no-grand-jury-zimmerman-martin-case

They were scheduled to convene but were cancelled.
http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/nation/story/2012-04-09/trayvon-martin-grand-jury/54135360/1

Is the jury at lunch? Is anyone tweeting?

Leslie Coursey ‏@LeslieANjax 31m31 minutes ago
3 hrs... 13 minutes. They probably took a lunch break. Usually no deliberation then. #DunnTrial

So, answered my own question..duh

LOL

Jeff Deal ‏@JDealWFTV 2h2 hours ago
I just saw Spider-Man outside the courthouse. Weird. #DunnTrial #wftv

In case anyone's following ..

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 1m1 minute ago
Juan Martinez just entered courtroom. #JodiArias

Details
Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 2m2 minutes ago
Travis' sister Tanisha and her husband also here. No jurors yet. #JodiArias

Details
Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 3m3 minutes ago
Inside media room. #JodiArias wearing same outfit, ponytail. Gray sweater. Sitting with her defense team. Juan Martinez not in courtroom.

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 3h3 hours ago
It took our Court Chatter TV mock jurors 25 mins to reach a verdict in #MichaelDunn #dunntrial - GUILTY of FIRST degree murder.

Vinnie Politan follows
Original vote with CCTV mock jurors (8jurors) was 3 for M2 5 for M1. #MichaelDunn #dunntrial They walked thru MD's actions and def of M1

It took our Court Chatter TV mock jurors 25 mins to reach a verdict in #MichaelDunn #dunntrial - GUILTY of FIRST degree murder.

I told you! Tic Tac Toe!

Do we expect a verdict today? I am hoping for one, but not sure it will happen this quick.

Even if they all voted for GUILTY on first vote, I am thinking they are going to stall a little while, for appearances.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gisberthanekroot
Back