GUILTY FL - Jordan Davis, 17, shot to death, Satellite Beach, 23 Nov 2012 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hurry up . me and charlie gotta go potty

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 17s17 seconds ago
#MichaelDunn #JordanDavis mother speaks “Jordan has received his justice. We know Jordan’s life & legacy will live on for others."

Oh dear, I can't even watch because I'll burst into tears. I've followed this case from the start and am so overwhelmed to finally see justice for Jordan and his family.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 10s10 seconds ago
#JordanDavis father speaks “I always prayed for peace, whatever the outcome. I wanted Jacksonville to be a shining example..."

Dang it.....spouse didn't tell me this was back in court, I can't believe I missed the whole thing!! Glad for the verdict, bless Jordan's mom's heart...she looks like she hasn't slept, I hope she is able to now.

Nice talk by Ron Davis about doing the right thing in American. Shows a lot of humility.

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 26s26 seconds ago
#JordanDavis parents always speak with such grace. Never with hate. #MichaelDunn #dunntrial

That was quick! The state did a wonderful job this time. Hopefully, if another case like this comes up, which I hope not, they'll present a strong case from the start!

Bye bye for now. See you next trial.

I am having trouble hearing the verdict being read, is it my computer or the video?

Yay!!! Thank God the other jury returned Hung and not Not Guilty!!

Just watched the parents, amazing composure from them at this time. As Jordan's mother said "Justice for Jordan. Justice for Treyvon." His dad was so eloquent, and passionate and sensible. And then the prosecution. How can you not be impressed by that team? They brought justice for a 17 year old child gunned down before he could even leave school. Michael Dunn will die in prison. Justice has been served!

@lucymcbath: Jordan! You did it! I love you eternally !!!!!! MOM

I want him to get LIFE! Lock him up for life with some REAL thugs just like him.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gypsysoul11
Back