GUILTY FL - Jordan Davis, 17, shot to death, Satellite Beach, 23 Nov 2012 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 1m
Healey is keeping the alternates around "for awhile" in case something happens to jurors #DunnTrial #MichaelDunn

Rachel Leitão ‏@RachelLeitao 51s
Alternate jurors are 13 - 16. Gathering stuff from jury room, coming out for more instructions. #dunntrial pic.twitter.com/65Ave32IhN

BgTfgosIYAIS2mO.jpg:large

White female 4
White male 5
Asian female 1
Black female 2

I sincerely doubt they will care that much. I'm sure they're more focused on the evidence. It seems you are far more preoccupied with pedantry than the evidence. Did you watch the trial?

ETA: besides, they looked like kids to me. Especially Leland, who held his dying friend in his arms.

Well, the last two days I did on TV. I believe that reasonable doubt has been established that it was possible for the young men to have a gun in the car and that the area of the Plaza and Convenience Store was not thoroughly searched for days while even then, the search was hap hazard, contrary to the Detective who told Dunn that the area was searched when it was not.
They sure did not look like kids to me.
Anyone know were Juror 8, 9 and 10 fell into the mix? Jurors or alternatives?

Well, the last two days I did on TV. I believe that reasonable doubt has been established that it was possible for the young men to have a gun in the car and that the area of the Plaza and Convenience Store was not thoroughly searched for days while even then, the search was hap hazard, contrary to the Detective who told Dunn that the area was searched when it was not.
They sure did not look like kids to me.
Anyone know were Juror 8, 9 and 10 fell into the mix? Jurors or alternatives?

you say the didn't look like kids to you is not the point. Fact is their age says otherwise. MO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cliff