Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 16s
Strolla is not starting with any statement, rather taking questions since he says he's ignored media to this point #DunnTrial #MichaelDunn

It's on YouTube under Michael Dunn Trial. Day 1 - Part 2, half way through about 33:00. The shots sound 1,2,3 pause for about 2/3 seconds then4,5,6,7 pause another 7/8 seconds then 8, 9, 10. There were about 42 to 44 seconds between the time the driver walked away from the counter and the shots were fired. Plenty of time for the driver to get into the car and put it in gear to backup. The SUV was already moving backwards when shots 4,5,6, 7 were being fired according to testimony. In 7/8 seconds how far away was the SUV when MD continued to fire into it?

That 7 seconds put me over the top on premed.

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 1m
Strolla: #MichaelDunn was overcharged, there was no premeditation #DunnTrial

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 7s
Strolla: Jury will see that Rouer was too emotional that night to accurately remember everything #DunnTrial #MichaelDunn

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 5s
Q to Strolla: how much prep time did you spend w/ #MichaelDunn: State spent well more time w/ their witnesses #DunnTrial

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 10s
Strolla: this is the hard part, waiting. But Dunn is holding up #DunnTrial #MichaelDunn

"Mr. Dunn was genuine and honest in his testimony."

*snorts so loud that snow fell off the roof*

There are quotes in the civil suit where MD didn't think he had harmed anybody. He thought he scared them off. He wanted to report it, but didn't want to in a sense throw himself to the wolves in a strange city without representation. Through his attorney he was "devastated and horrified by the death of the teen". "He left the scene out of fear of gang retaliation". MD stated "These gentlemen" (plural) indicating they were all out to get him.

According to Strolla, MD practices shooting with military, ex-military, LE at gun range. MD is distrusting of police as they twist and turn things..... Strolls stated the kids would defraud and give false police reports.....

Oh my.

Why is this [modsnip] talking???
I wish the media hadn't bothered to show up.

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 5s
Strolla: I hope the jury realizes they shouldn't use sympathy or anger to bring their verdict, bc that's what state relied on #DunnTrial

I can't watch this (Strolla) aaa he thinks MD was the most candid witness. Arggh!

Do defense attorneys usually do this or is he up to something?

No. And obviously this attorney has never read Mr. Dunn's jailhouse letters. Ex-wife and he had a excellent relationship, which is what you would call that type of relationship when you never have any contact with one another. jmo

"This is the hard part"???
Keep talking.
It isn't learning how to live with the fact that he killed a 17 year old young man???

Yeah. Keep talking.

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 9s
Strolla says he's encouraged the jury wanted to view the surveillance video from the Gate #DunnTrial #MichaelDunn

Is he flipping kidding me? Blaming Zimmerman case for this case going to trial?!
His Client point blank killed someone.

Dude.. Dude..

I think Judge should prohibit lawyers from talking to media before verdict! Feel really serious about this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KazPsi