GUILTY FL - Jordan Davis, 17, shot to death, Satellite Beach, 23 Nov 2012 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 55s
We're in recess again #DunnTrial #MichaelDunn

I can even understand the panic and leaving.. But why then did he not pull over call 911 and say " these kids were threatening me and I shot back! "

I think that immediately following the shooting he most likely had a big "Oh Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhht" moment.

Wonder what they are using the dry erase board for? Facts? What is disagreed upon?

with all due respect, we can't possibly know (i) whether MD truly felt "fear" and (2) if his "fear" was justified.

People are entitled to feel whatever they feel. Feelings just are, without logic or rationale.

I am NOT defending this guy at all and have every hope that he is convicted in the first degree, but I am defending people's rights to their feelings. (not their reactions to said feelings, not whether or not said feelings are justfied, etc.)

Thanks again for the continued updates, all.

Agree. I would have run to the back of the store or passed out in my tracks.

I never cease to be shocked by the just another day at the convenience store attitude. people coming and going like normal...no one in the store seems to go to lock the door...clerk keeps making change...rhonda (oh its just michael) goes outside and pauses but then goes. you can hear the music when door is opening...thumping.

I don't know anything about these jurors , but they seem to have it together. There has been no trouble with any of them. No one needed to be replaced. Does anyone know what there ages range?

with all due respect, we can't possibly know (i) whether MD truly felt "fear" and (2) if his "fear" was justified.

People are entitled to feel whatever they feel. Feelings just are, without logic or rationale.

I am NOT defending this guy at all and have every hope that he is convicted in the first degree, but I am defending people's rights to their feelings. (not their reactions to said feelings, not whether or not said feelings are justfied, etc.)

Thanks again for the continued updates, all.

Jordan Davis had a right his feelings of being asked to turn down music in their car, of minding his business and enjoying their music also

Glad I am not on this jury. I mostly lurk, but I keep reminding myself that I should not consider whether or not I like MD when I think of the evidence, but simply put myself in his place and consider what evidence is present. Of course, I would not be carrying a weapon, but I do understand being fearful. My
heart breaks for the families affected by this.

I certainly understand being thoughtful. However, I really can't put myself in MD's place. I choose to not carry a deadly weapon. I don't drink and drive, and I don't go around telling other drivers what to do. It's not that I'm some goody two shoes, I just don't think it's a prudent choice to make. I don't like to make my life unnecessarily complicated.

Wonder what they are using the dry erase board for? Facts? What is disagreed upon?

Great question.

Maybe they're trying to recreate what they remember of the trajectory since they were denied bendy.

Ok. Based on their requests of store video and dummy with sticks... The jury is fixed on the actual shooting. Now they requested and received a dry board. I suppose the foreman is the one who will write on the board? What do you suppose they are writing?

Great question.

Maybe they're trying to recreate what they remember of the trajectory since they were denied bendy.

Quite possibly, because the request for dry erase board came very quickly on the heels of request denied for Bendy.

Quite possibly, because the request for dry erase board came very quickly on the heels of request denied for Bendy.

I guess what ever helps them out. Poor bendy is now being drawn....

This is obviously murder but the way other trials have gone where the instigator of events claims fear and gets away with murder I don't have much faith.

Ok. Based on their requests of store video and dummy with sticks... The jury is fixed on the actual shooting. Now they requested and received a dry board. I suppose the foreman is the one who will write on the board? What do you suppose they are writing?

They could just be making a list of what they agree on..

I can even understand the panic and leaving.. But why then did he not pull over call 911 and say " these kids were threatening me and I shot back! "

Yup, or get to a safe place -say the hotel- and then call the cops "hey these crazy kids are going around with a SHOTGUN, etc".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kcou111