GUILTY FL - Jordan Davis, 17, shot to death, Satellite Beach, 23 Nov 2012 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched the video of the ex-wife's testimony and she stated there were no assigned seats and her brother sat with MD and RR at their table. It appears to be a small round table and it is hard to see in the photo but it is possible someone else was seated at the table when the picture was taken. jmo

Okay all set up for text alert...has this judge set a time after the jury rings for everyone to get there.anyone heard?? This judge stricks me as 30 min or less

Okay all set up for text alert...has this judge set a time after the jury rings for everyone to get there.anyone heard?? This judge stricks me as 30 min or less

I think fairly quick, the family is there and the lawyers. jmo

If that is the case it goes to show that MD was looking for a fight. Paying way more attention to the boys because they were annoying him. Because he was in a state of offense. He pulled up saw the car full of boys, pounding their music, Not doing a darn thing and picked a fight.

That is MOO but I don't see any other way to look at it.

Those kids were doing nothing to him. Nothing. No gun, No beating on his car, Nothing..

I hope they come back today..

Been following this case, but mostly lurking on the boards. Can't agree with this more. I think MD had been drinking, was upset about things not going the way he wanted (wedding and puppy (oh please on the puppy)), and used this as an excuse to pick a fight. JD and his friends did nothing except act like teenagers. So sad that they had to be MD's violent outlet. I so hope this jury gets it right. My heart goes out to JD's family and friends.

I asked WJXT:WJXT's Jamie Johnson: We've been told that media will be alerted when a verdict has been reached so we can have enough time to get ready. That being said, it will be at least 10-15 minutes we believe. The judge knows all media outlets want to carry the verdict live.

I just cut up the videos and didn't watch the whole trial. Did anyone ask MD why he parked so close to the Durango in the first place?

Good morning!
Please refrain from personalizing posts. <snip>. thanks!

I would also like to thank any "flavored and colored water frozen on a stick" for all the updates and tweets during the trial :blowkiss: (That gets around personalizing? :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh::floorlaugh: :seeya:)

What trial is everyone following next?

Someone should tell the person whose blurry head keeps popping in front of the clock to GTH out of the way...

I asked WJXT:WJXT's Jamie Johnson: We've been told that media will be alerted when a verdict has been reached so we can have enough time to get ready. That being said, it will be at least 10-15 minutes we believe. The judge knows all media outlets want to carry the verdict live.

Thanks, popsicle - you're awesome!

Someone should tell the person whose blurry head keeps popping in front of the clock to GTH out of the way...

I really like the idea of having a visual on the clock during a trial vs. the seal as that allows me to know if I'm buffering/frozen/behind and need to refresh during a break.

Larry Hannan &#8207;@LarryHannan 2m
Lucia McBath, Jordan Davis' mother, is on fourth floor of courthouse talking to SAO employees. #dunntrial

I just cut up the videos and didn't watch the whole trial. Did anyone ask MD why he parked so close to the Durango in the first place?

Good question. My guess is he wasn't seeing things clearly, aka a "little" drinking. And why, in a rage, JD didn't hit MD's car when he exited the Durango.

I have an 18 year old son, who, with his friends, like to listen to what they call death metal. I can't stand it, but I also know my son, nor his friends, would hurt a flea. This is all on MD. And he knows it. Smug <I'm modslipping myself>.

I guess I should have put jmo and moo too, you're right about that. I'm not actually on the jury, so I feel what I feel without the constraints of the jury instructions. I watched (on the live stream) the man in the gallery who I know to be Jordan's father, and I can't help but have tremendous sympathy.

That is the worst part of watching these trials... is seeing the heartbroken families. I cannot imagine being in their place. Seeing the victim's loved ones suffering, having to relive the trauma over again, is especially heartbreaking. It hurts to see the defendant's loved ones too (in most cases, JA and CA aside), because their lives have been destroyed by the action of the defendant.

It just blows my mind that people can be so reckless, selfish, stupid, and leave such a path of destruction, seemingly without a care in the world.

Thanks, I fixed my post to reflect that.

No big deal, another place I chat some don't listen to it and we make sure they are up to date. Just did not know if you heard they came in early.

I really like the idea of having a visual on the clock during a trial vs. the seal as that allows me to know if I'm buffering/frozen/behind and need to refresh during a break.

Me too.
It just switched to a frozen pic of the courthouse though? Anyone know what that means?

Me to, I also use head phones so I can jump around the computer and if they return I can hear it.

I would also like to thank any "flavored and colored water frozen on a stick" for all the updates and tweets during the trial :blowkiss: (That gets around personalizing? :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh::floorlaugh: :seeya:)

What trial is everyone following next?
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: I don't know where I will land next. Always an adjustment after a verdict is reached, for me.

Vic Micolucci (WJXT) &#8207;@WJXTvic 5m
#JordanDavis' mom - "I am at peace in knowing the truth has been told no matter what the outcome. In the end God will judge".- #MichaelDunn

I hope it's okay to post this on here.
zkg8.png

I think this is totally accurate and I'm glad you expressed your thoughts. Even if I saw someone committing a crime and sadly killed them to save someone else, I would still feel awful about having killed someone. MD showed he could not care less about these teenagers' lives. He does not care about anything but himself and what he thinks is important, which is very distorted. Sorry to bring this "controversial" pic back up, but I wanted to say I appreciate it, bobknox.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver