Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank You.
How can I listen to these? The marker moves but I don't hear anything. Volume is up all the way. Thanks

Regarding the phone call links.... I'm on the last one but I just click on the link and it opens in another tab and automatically begins playing. I'm on a Mac though, so maybe the Mac is using different software to play them? I dunno. I have external speaker clipped to my screen also so the sound is very loud, check your volume controls.

MD has it backwards, he is not the victim. I wonder what his reaction was when he did not get out on bond.

This must be the "women attorney" who is "bad news" and they want nothing do with her, according to his Dad.

Wait what, she is bad news.... as in really really bad news. :rolleyes: :floorlaugh:

Thank You.
How can I listen to these? The marker moves but I don't hear anything. Volume is up all the way. Thanks

Volume is working for me. I don't know what could be wrong for you. Good luck.

Valentine's Day and a holiday weekend and no verdict. I would say the division is sharp. Can anyone easily point me to the exact wording of the jury question about whether they could render a verdict on only one count or something like that. Apologies and TIA. Crazy busy week on the work front!

jmo

Valentine's Day and a holiday weekend and no verdict. I would say the division is sharp. Can anyone easily point me to the exact wording of the jury question about whether they could render a verdict on only one count or something like that. Apologies and TIA. Crazy busy week on the work front!

jmo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFQMbvvub0Y

At about the 1:30 mark

Thank you to whomever posted links to phone calls. Extremely interesting and a good insight into the parents. The dad is just like him...could not help but notice how both he and the mother speak [modsnip] and his comment that this was a "shame that is happened" in terms of Michael's life being interrupted, nothing at all about a dead person. Also it was the dad that got Corey Strolla for his son...and they are really excited about him because he in a NRA guy and that are hoping for money from the defense fund or something. Listening to this stuff makes me sick especially in light of what is happening with the jury today...Wow...now Michael is saying that his previous attorney found videos on line of the victims and they are gangster rappers!!! Anyone that says he is not racist is crazy. I apologize for calling Florida the Wild West but his is all making me wonder.

Also Rhonda is certainly more assertive than what we saw...she is engineering alot of what is going...the voice is not even the same.

Oh this is so sickening..."I always need to talk to my daddy"...says Michael to Rhonda. They were so confident he would get out on bond...and poor baby is gonna have to sell his guns and airplane.

This must be the "women attorney" who is "bad news" and they want nothing do with her, according to his Dad.

Well, they must have not liked the 2nd attorney/co-counsel

Who happens to be a man.

(maybe they/he did not like what he told them about the eventual outcome of this case?)

Seems I remember as well that somewhere (cannot remember where) I read Dunn stating that Jax was the murder capitol of FL, therefore, tells me he already had it in his mind what Jax was going to be like.

Came up here armed and ready.

And, with a silencer in his car at that.

Still wondering why any individual would have a need for a silencer?

I was just reading an article on WJXT's website and one of the comments opines that the AA jurors are holding out for guilty. I'm not surprised by the comment, but I am saddened it received only 6 down votes and 23 up votes. These are scary times we live in. IMHO.

I've been following this case sporadically, with my attention riveted only after it went to the jury.

I have a sinking feeling. This is just not that difficult a case to take this long to decide.

I am starting to expect an acquittal, another obvious miscarriage of justice that will generate more worldwide scorn against America, which presumes to have the moral authority to criticize other nations about human rights violations.

I hope more than anything I am wrong. I have never in my life wanted to be wrong this much before.

We shall see.

I was just reading an article on WJXT's website and one of the comments opines that the AA jurors are holding out for guilty. I'm not surprised by the comment, but I am saddened it received only 6 down votes and 23 up votes. These are scary times we live in. IMHO.

whether the hold outs are black or white, or what ever, as long as they keep holding out, is all i ask.

Hi, I wish ssomeone could pick up my spirits. I cant believe this day!. I'm not as up on trials as most are but I take this to mean they are settled on all but one thing. Iwonder if it i the charge~murder 1, 2nd degree, or manslaughter.I am so scared they will wind up hung, I'm hoping they settle it no matter what it is. This judge seemed easy to understand. The thought of M.D. qalking the streets scares me. He is a loose cannon. See all in the morning. :loveyou:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor