Found Deceased FL - Judith 'Judi' Therianos, 52, New Port Richey, 11 March 2016 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
From the previous linked Times article:

Johnson's arrest exonerates a man known only as Charlie, with whom Therianos was last seen. His full name was never disclosed. He gave her a ride earlier March 13, [Pasco Sheriff Chris] Nocco said, but had nothing to do with her death.

About prior charges:

Johnson pleaded no contest to a June 2015 charge of misdemeanor battery and December 2015 charges of violating probation and resisting an officer without violence, state records show. He was also arrested in January on a felony charge of assault with intent to commit a felony, also in Pasco County.

Re: the last sentence. In Florida, assault with intent to commit a felony is aggravated assault. Johnson's Pasco County arrest records don't list the January arrest but do include two charges of aggravated assault dated April 29, 2016, each with a note of "per Judge Firmani." At this point, I'd not wager on whether he's been arrested one, two, or threee times for aggr assault in 2016.

Man who 'choked and bashed 52-year-old woman's brains in before having sex with her corpse for hours' was released from jail just three weeks earlier

Body of Judith Therianos, 52, was found near US Highway 19 in Florida

Therianos, who is from Maine, had been in Florida caring for a sick friend

Timothy Johnson, 25, was arrested in connection to Therianos' death

Police say Johnson had sex with Therianos' dead body for hours

Johnson allegedly said he choked her and then 'bashed her brains in'

Police say he was released from jail three weeks prior to allegedly killing the mother and grandmother

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...l-just-three-weeks-earlier.html#ixzz47d9BUksQ

Man who 'choked and bashed 52-year-old woman's brains in before having sex with her corpse for hours' was released from jail just three weeks earlier

Body of Judith Therianos, 52, was found near US Highway 19 in Florida

Therianos, who is from Maine, had been in Florida caring for a sick friend

Timothy Johnson, 25, was arrested in connection to Therianos' death

Police say Johnson had sex with Therianos' dead body for hours

Johnson allegedly said he choked her and then 'bashed her brains in'

Police say he was released from jail three weeks prior to allegedly killing the mother and grandmother

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...l-just-three-weeks-earlier.html#ixzz47d9BUksQ

From your link "Even though Johnson was unable to post bail in the January assault case, he was released on February 19 from the Land O'Lakes Detention Center, 33 days after his initial arrest."

It never ceases to amaze me when someone commits a heinous crime after being released ROR or drastically reduced bond. This is what happened in 1982 with the that killed my dad's girl friend. Had a $10,000 bond and it was lowered to $250 I believe it was. Broke in and raped and killed her days after being released. Such bs IMO

Brook Lynn Peck went missing 10/26/2015 from the Leisure Lane/Van Doren area (2 parallel streets filled with trailers, drug addicts and prostitutes) Timothy Johnson lived at 5515 Leisure Lane and 5539 Leisure Lane, around the time of Brooks disappearance and the height of his mental illness and violent episodes. Tim was stopped by his twin brother in a trailer choking a prostitute in July of 2015. Brook unfortunatly worked as a prostitute and had a drug problem. She frequented Leisure Lane, Van Doren and the stroll on US19. Pasco sheriffs searched green key beach with a cadaver dog 8 months after Judiths body was found. Her body was found in a lot on US19 which is in front of the road leading into green key beach. The dog had a hit but a body wasn't found only clothes . There's no way this guy only killed one person. Tim Johnson was/is a mentally ill very angry 6'6" man intent on killing as per his attempted victim Sandra Cartwright, another resident of Leisure Lane.

Brook Lynn Peck went missing 10/26/2015 from the Leisure Lane/Van Doren area (2 parallel streets filled with trailers, drug addicts and prostitutes) Timothy Johnson lived at 5515 Leisure Lane and 5539 Leisure Lane, around the time of Brooks disappearance and the height of his mental illness and violent episodes. Tim was stopped by his twin brother in a trailer choking a prostitute in July of 2015. Brook unfortunatly worked as a prostitute and had a drug problem. She frequented Leisure Lane, Van Doren and the stroll on US19. Pasco sheriffs searched green key beach with a cadaver dog 8 months after Judiths body was found. Her body was found in a lot on US19 which is in front of the road leading into green key beach. The dog had a hit but a body wasn't found only clothes . There's no way this guy only killed one person. Tim Johnson was/is a mentally ill very angry 6'6" man intent on killing as per his attempted victim Sandra Cartwright, another resident of Leisure Lane.

I’m glad I’m not the only one who thinks this guy is definitely connected to other cases, Brook Lynn’s specifically. Just from watching the Jane Doe episode of The Murder Tapes, and how he revealed that he got a rush from brutally murdering Judi, that just screams serial killer to me.
Here are some other reasons why I feel he is connected to other cases (some have been mentioned in previous posts but I’m just gonna list them anyways):
-the “rush” he got from taking Judi’s life. An obvious sign of someone who has likely done this before.
-his escalating violence towards working girls and the fact that he was caught choking one out and had to be stopped by his own brother.
-the fact that he told a woman (I believe it was Sandra Cartwright, the woman mentioned in Angel Dynamite’s post) that he wanted to (don’t quote me on this because I can’t remember what was said word for word) slice her up or something along those lines.
-the fact that he returned to NPR from Michigan just prior to Brook’s disappearance after a relationship ended with a woman who I believe was mentioned to be his wife or girlfriend in a news article, and that at this time his drinking and violence was escalating.
-as mentioned previously, one of his last known addresses was in St. Augustine, which unfortunately opens up the possibility that he can be responsible for disappearances across Florida state.
-though his brother seems to be a normal human being, one of his last known addresses is 5339 Leisure Lane, which is a mere 500 feet from where Brook Lynn was last seen. *not saying his brother should be considered a suspect or even a person of interest, but that there is always a possibly that TJ could have lived there too, though his last known address is only 0.2 miles from where Brook was last seen.
-Brook was supposed to meet someone (likely a John) in the area of Gulf Drive and US 19 - where TJ’s last known address is like the epicenter of.
-the location where Judi was found is 0.3 miles (7 minutes WALKING distance) from where Brook Lynn’s last known address was according to Fast People Search.
-a woman named Tammie Lin Walker disappeared from NPR in 2006. Some reports say that she was last seen near Main Street in NPR, but I have also read that she was last seen on Van Doren Ave. TJ would have only been about 16 at the time of her disappearance, which makes it less likely that he was involved in her disappearance, but still possible. I am not sure where he was living around this time though. Again a long shot, but could be possible.
-According to a post I saw on Brook Lynn’s missing persons Facebook page, someone said that she was also known to frequent the Waffle House which was right across 19 from where Judi was found and also where TJ took Judi’s debit card and used it to buy food after killing her.
-There really isn’t any known connection between TJ and the disappearance of Laurel Rogers, but one interesting aspect of her disappearance is the fact that someone using her phone contacted a family member or friend of Mrs Rogers and this person claimed to be in the NPR area. Although I am unsure as to where TJ lived at the time of her 2010 disappearance, St. Augustine is only about an hour from Port Orange, and then from Port Orange to NPR is only about a four hour drive, after hopping onto I4. It has been stated that Laurel had a history of substance abuse which could have made her easy prey for a sick individual. I just don’t like how her phone supposedly ended up in NPR and how both Laurel and TJ have ties to the opposite side of the state.

Although this is all circumstantial, and doesnt really prove much, I just feel like there are a lot of connections that should be looked at. Attached are mapped pictures of distances between addresses of TJ and possible, but obviously not proven, victims as well as mapped last known addresses of TJ according to Fast People Search as well as sources of information that I have found.

Again, this is just speculation on my part but I just thought I’d share. If TJ does end up being a serial killer, then one good thing may have come from Judi’s unfortunate demise. She may have stopped a possible serial killer. Here are a list of females who have mysteriously disappeared in NPR or close by:
Brook Lynn Peck:
Brook Lynn Peck – The Charley Project

Tammie Lin Walker:
Tammie Lin Walker – The Charley Project

Kyla Porter:
Kyla Gabrielle Porter – The Charley Project
*also refer to what I mentioned under the link to Stefanie Francique’s charley project.

Stefanie Adee Francique:
Stefanie Adee Francique – The Charley Project
*it’s a possibility her remains may have been found a few weeks ago. Bones were found at a construction site close by to the residence she disappeared from. nothing has been revealed as to whether or not the bones have been positively identified as her as of yet. It’s also possible these bones could be related to the disappearance of Kyla Porter considering it was a possibility that she was last seen in the Moon Lake area of NPR. *
Bones found at New Port Richey construction site: Pasco sheriff | wtsp.com

Kim-Marie O’Connell:
Kim-Marie O’Connell – The Charley Project

Sources:
https://www.fastpeoplesearch.com/timothy-johnson_id_G2758094759585574936

https://www.fastpeoplesearch.com/brook-peck_id_G5156112550572713953

Twin brother details history of violence by suspect in Maine woman’s slaying

Missing Person / NamUs #MP9202

Attachments

• 35232E62-4CF7-40E1-A3B2-0CD0E55D46EA.jpeg
    35232E62-4CF7-40E1-A3B2-0CD0E55D46EA.jpeg
    107.1 KB · Views: 13
  • 6D7E473B-69C3-4A04-B9C8-DD397436820F.png
    6D7E473B-69C3-4A04-B9C8-DD397436820F.png
    406.4 KB · Views: 12
  • 66C2CD6E-3081-4920-A0A1-F85148ED001F.jpeg
    66C2CD6E-3081-4920-A0A1-F85148ED001F.jpeg
    218.9 KB · Views: 10
  • 17D5AA85-783A-4706-88A0-1E55EAD48542.png
    17D5AA85-783A-4706-88A0-1E55EAD48542.png
    563.8 KB · Views: 9
  • AC9835F9-D1E7-4713-9A18-AC36FEDB75D0.jpeg
    AC9835F9-D1E7-4713-9A18-AC36FEDB75D0.jpeg
    66.7 KB · Views: 12
  • D999A3AE-D9CB-400F-9639-F0A387CD905B.png
    D999A3AE-D9CB-400F-9639-F0A387CD905B.png
    610 KB · Views: 10
  • A5B4E310-44EE-414A-9E1C-290AF2EAC8AD.png
    A5B4E310-44EE-414A-9E1C-290AF2EAC8AD.png
    588.3 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Also, I wasn’t sure where to post this, but I am interested in forming a missing persons non profit. If anyone is interested, or just want to hear ideas, or share some of your own with me, don’t be afraid to send me a private message! I’m located in NW Pasco.

I’m glad I’m not the only one who thinks this guy is definitely connected to other cases, Brook Lynn’s specifically. Just from watching the Jane Doe episode of The Murder Tapes, and how he revealed that he got a rush from brutally murdering Judi, that just screams serial killer to me.
Here are some other reasons why I feel he is connected to other cases (some have been mentioned in previous posts but I’m just gonna list them anyways):
-the “rush” he got from taking Judi’s life. An obvious sign of someone who has likely done this before.
-his escalating violence towards working girls and the fact that he was caught choking one out and had to be stopped by his own brother.
-the fact that he told a woman (I believe it was Sandra Cartwright, the woman mentioned in Angel Dynamite’s post) that he wanted to (don’t quote me on this because I can’t remember what was said word for word) slice her up or something along those lines.
-the fact that he returned to NPR from Michigan just prior to Brook’s disappearance after a relationship ended with a woman who I believe was mentioned to be his wife or girlfriend in a news article, and that at this time his drinking and violence was escalating.
-as mentioned previously, one of his last known addresses was in St. Augustine, which unfortunately opens up the possibility that he can be responsible for disappearances across Florida state.
-though his brother seems to be a normal human being, one of his last known addresses is 5339 Leisure Lane, which is a mere 500 feet from where Brook Lynn was last seen. *not saying his brother should be considered a suspect or even a person of interest, but that there is always a possibly that TJ could have lived there too, though his last known address is only 0.2 miles from where Brook was last seen.
-Brook was supposed to meet someone (likely a John) in the area of Gulf Drive and US 19 - where TJ’s last known address is like the epicenter of.
-the location where Judi was found is 0.3 miles (7 minutes WALKING distance) from where Brook Lynn’s last known address was according to Fast People Search.
-a woman named Tammie Lin Walker disappeared from NPR in 2006. Some reports say that she was last seen near Main Street in NPR, but I have also read that she was last seen on Van Doren Ave. TJ would have only been about 16 at the time of her disappearance, which makes it less likely that he was involved in her disappearance, but still possible. I am not sure where he was living around this time though. Again a long shot, but could be possible.
-According to a post I saw on Brook Lynn’s missing persons Facebook page, someone said that she was also known to frequent the Waffle House which was right across 19 from where Judi was found and also where TJ took Judi’s debit card and used it to buy food after killing her.
-There really isn’t any known connection between TJ and the disappearance of Laurel Rogers, but one interesting aspect of her disappearance is the fact that someone using her phone contacted a family member or friend of Mrs Rogers and this person claimed to be in the NPR area. Although I am unsure as to where TJ lived at the time of her 2010 disappearance, St. Augustine is only about an hour from Port Orange, and then from Port Orange to NPR is only about a four hour drive, after hopping onto I4. It has been stated that Laurel had a history of substance abuse which could have made her easy prey for a sick individual. I just don’t like how her phone supposedly ended up in NPR and how both Laurel and TJ have ties to the opposite side of the state.

Although this is all circumstantial, and doesnt really prove much, I just feel like there are a lot of connections that should be looked at. Attached are mapped pictures of distances between addresses of TJ and possible, but obviously not proven, victims as well as mapped last known addresses of TJ according to Fast People Search as well as sources of information that I have found.

Again, this is just speculation on my part but I just thought I’d share. If TJ does end up being a serial killer, then one good thing may have come from Judi’s unfortunate demise. She may have stopped a possible serial killer. Here are a list of females who have mysteriously disappeared in NPR or close by:
Brook Lynn Peck:
Brook Lynn Peck – The Charley Project

Tammie Lin Walker:
Tammie Lin Walker – The Charley Project

Kyla Porter:
Kyla Gabrielle Porter – The Charley Project
*also refer to what I mentioned under the link to Stefanie Francique’s charley project.

Stefanie Adee Francique:
Stefanie Adee Francique – The Charley Project
*it’s a possibility her remains may have been found a few weeks ago. Bones were found at a construction site close by to the residence she disappeared from. nothing has been revealed as to whether or not the bones have been positively identified as her as of yet. It’s also possible these bones could be related to the disappearance of Kyla Porter considering it was a possibility that she was last seen in the Moon Lake area of NPR. *
Bones found at New Port Richey construction site: Pasco sheriff | wtsp.com

Kim-Marie O’Connell:
Kim-Marie O’Connell – The Charley Project

Sources:
https://www.fastpeoplesearch.com/timothy-johnson_id_G2758094759585574936

https://www.fastpeoplesearch.com/brook-peck_id_G5156112550572713953

Twin brother details history of violence by suspect in Maine woman’s slaying

Missing Person / NamUs #MP9202
"*not saying his brother should be considered a suspect or even a person of interest, but that there is always a possibly that TJ could have lived there too"
That possibility is probably more likely than not. The article that includes the interview with TJ's brother seems to suggest that TJ had broken into his family home after the brother had taken out a restraining order against him. He was not even supposed to be in that home where he was found choking the prostitute.

I think all of your theorizing is right on the dot. He was no stranger to sex workers and his mental state was progressively becoming more and more violent. He had put a knife to his own mother's throat, was constantly assaulting his brother, and they were practically begging authorities to confine him to a mental health facility.
The fact that he was openly fantasizing about raping and killing the brother's roommate before finally breaking into her home and holding her at knife point makes it easy to assume he began to consciously search for a victim/victims he could finally act out these fantasies on.
All of this occurring right around the time of Brook's disappearance in the same exact area is just too much of a coincidence.
On the most recent post shared through the Justice for Brooklyn facebook page there is now also someone on there stating another person in the area who ended up dead had messaged his mom for help before going missing, saying that he was in a trailer behind the Southgate apartments(which would have been leisure lane/van doren ave) with someone who had Brook's ID.
I believe(hope) NPRPD and the FBI are aware of all of this information but can't speak much on it without solid evidence/compromising anything that they might be slowly piecing together.
They need to search that bayou/wilderness area harder.

Last edited:
"*not saying his brother should be considered a suspect or even a person of interest, but that there is always a possibly that TJ could have lived there too"
That possibility is probably more likely than not. The article that includes the interview with TJ's brother seems to suggest that TJ had broken into his family home after the brother had taken out a restraining order against him. He was not even supposed to be in that home where he was found choking the prostitute.

I think all of your theorizing is right on the dot. He was no stranger to sex workers and his mental state was progressively becoming more and more violent. He had put a knife to his own mother's throat, was constantly assaulting his brother, and they were practically begging authorities to confine him to a mental health facility.
The fact that he was openly fantasizing about raping and killing the brother's roommate before finally breaking into her home and holding her at knife point makes it easy to assume he began to consciously search for a victim/victims he could finally act out these fantasies on.
All of this occurring right around the time of Brook's disappearance in the same exact area is just too much of a coincidence.
On the most recent post shared through the Justice for Brooklyn facebook page there is now also someone on there stating another person in the area who ended up dead had messaged his mom for help before going missing, saying that he was in a trailer behind the Southgate apartments(which would have been leisure lane/van doren ave) with someone who had Brook's ID.
I believe(hope) NPRPD and the FBI are aware of all of this information but can't speak much on it without solid evidence/compromising anything that they might be slowly piecing together.
They need to search that bayou/wilderness area harder.
agreed 100%!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024
Back