Found Deceased FL - Julie Noppinger, Oviedo, 26 Feb 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
MISSING: Julie Noppinger of Oviedo was last seen on February 26, possibly in the area of Alafaya Trail. She was driving a 2013 red Nissan Altima bearing Florida tag NPQA35.

There is concern for Julie’s well-being. Anyone with information on her whereabouts is urged to call the Seminole County Sheriff’s Office at 407-665-6650.

275909026_338512994978144_8981296399527949074_n.jpg

Deputies searching for Central Florida woman missing since February

Comments mention her being reported missing by her father within a few days.

Seminole County Sheriffs Office Facebook post yesterday.

MISSING: Julie Noppinger of Oviedo was last seen on February 26, possibly in the area of Alafaya Trail. She was driving a 2013 red Nissan Altima bearing Florida tag NPQA35. There is concern for Julie’s well-being. Anyone with information on her whereabouts is urged to call the Seminole County Sheriff’s Office at 407-665-6650.

She has been entered into NamUs.

Note: NamUs has Feb 2021, but looking at LE’s post & media links I believe it is 2022.

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

upload_2022-3-17_20-55-4.jpeg
•clothing worn on “last seen” date

Circumstances of Disappearance
At approximately 05:26 hours, Orange County Sheriff’s Office made contact with Julie Noppinger and some friends behind a business located at 6639 E Colonial Dr. She and a friend were seen leaving together by OCSO after the scene was cleared.

Julie Noppinger was last seen walking into the Shell Gas Station, located at 7000 E. Colonial Drive, Orlando at 06:27 hours. She then walked out at 06:30 hours and entered her 2013 red Nissan Altima bearing FL Tag NPQA35 heading westbound on Colonial at 06:32 hours.

Her phone has been turned off since the day she went missing (02.26) sometime after 07:00 hours.
Her phone’s last known location was at Colonial and Alafaya Trail.

Julie never made it home and has not been seen or heard from since then.

Julie Noppinger was last seen wearing a black and white checkered flannel, dark blue jeans, white sandals, a red/burgundy hoodie with old navy written on it, and an orange purse (as pictured above).

Julie Noppinger is listed as missing with suspicious circumstances.

At approximately 05:26 hours, Orange County Sheriff’s Office made contact with Julie Noppinger and some friends behind a business located at 6639 E Colonial Dr. She and a friend were seen leaving together by OCSO after the scene was cleared.

Julie Noppinger was last seen walking into the Shell Gas Station, located at 7000 E. Colonial Drive, Orlando at 06:27 hours. She then walked out at 06:30 hours and entered her 2013 red Nissan Altima bearing FL Tag NPQA35 heading westbound on Colonial at 06:32 hours.
This report doesn't say whether Julie's 'friend' was with her when she left the gas station and entered her car so I'm wondering if she was alone in her car when last seen.

She and a friend were seen leaving together by OCSO after the scene was cleared.
Do we know who this 'friend' is? Male/female? Possibly someone she was dating? Some of the other people in that group she was seen with that night should know who this person is.

There's no indication that this 'friend' could be involved in Julie's disappearance but I would think LE would want to interview this person, if they haven't already done so.

She has been entered into NamUs.

Note: NamUs has Feb 2021, but looking at LE’s post & media links I believe it is 2022.

View attachment 336859
•clothing worn on “last seen” date

Circumstances of Disappearance

Her phone has been turned off since the day she went missing (02.26) sometime after 07:00 hours.
Her phone’s last known location was at Colonial and Alafaya Trail.

Julie never made it home and has not been seen or heard from since then.

Julie Noppinger was last seen wearing a black and white checkered flannel, dark blue jeans, white sandals, a red/burgundy hoodie with old navy written on it, and an orange purse (as pictured above).

Julie Noppinger is listed as missing with suspicious circumstances.
OK are they saying this in military time? So 5:26am?

And police made contact with her and a friend behind a business...why? Was there a disturbance? Were they doing something illegal?

How old is she?

I thought that I had commented about the location. But I don't see anything. The business that is located at 6639 is called Electronic Lollipop Academy. I don't know if it's still in operation. In 2020 and 2021, the business was hosting electronic dance music events. I wonder if she worked there or if she was there as a patron. That might explain the time. Those clubs may stay open late.

Wait this sheriff's post says last seen at 8:30am at Walmart Supercenter:

Good catch. That post is new. They must have uncovered new evidence since they reported her last location as the Shell station. But they didn't share a photo of her at Walmart. Either the evidence of her being at Walmart isn't video or they have some reason for not releasing the video of her at Walmart. In the Shell photo, the person behind her is very close. I think that person might be with her.

Good catch. That post is new. They must have uncovered new evidence since they reported her last location as the Shell station. But they didn't share a photo of her at Walmart. Either the evidence of her being at Walmart isn't video or they have some reason for not releasing the video of her at Walmart. In the Shell photo, the person behind her is very close. I think that person might be with her.
It's pretty early to be 1) contacted by police at 5:26am, 2) make a 3 minute trip to the gas station one hour later, 3) be spotted at 7:00 at an intersection (or business at that intersection, and then 4) stop at walmart at 8:30am. What are you doing already out at that time on a Saturday morning? And I agree, the person close behind was probably with her.

Wait this sheriff's post says last seen at 8:30am at Walmart Supercenter:

This must be an updated post; it appears to have been posted a few hours ago.

…..

With this updated post plus the info shared on her NamUs page, there’s a lot of “times” and “locations” being mentioned.

FEBRUARY 26
5:26am
•Julie and some friends were behind a business located at 6639 E Colonial Dr.
•Julie left with a friend after making contact with LE

6:27am
•Julie was seen walking into the Shell Gas Station, located at 7000 E. Colonial Dr.
(photo released of her walking into the gas station)

6:30am
•Julie walked out of the Shell Gas Station and entered her car

6:32am
•Julie headed westbound on Colonial Dr.

7:00am
•Julie’s phone has been turned off

8:30am
•Julie is seen walking out of Walmart Super Center located at 11250 E. Colonial Dr.
•She entered her car and headed eastbound on Colonial Dr. towards Alafaya Trail.

A missing woman's car was found in Orlando near a dead body, according to a statement from the Seminole County Sheriff's Office Wednesday.

Julie Noppinger, 37, from Oviedo, has been missing for more than a month.

Deputies say they found her car in a parking lot on East Colonial Drive in Orlando.

They say the body located nearby has not yet been identified as Noppinger.

Noppinger went missing Feb. 26 possibly near Alafaya Trail.

Her family told WESH 2 Noppinger had not reached out to them for longer than usual.

Deputies discover missing Oviedo woman's car near dead body

If you check all the pictures/images on the NamUs link above, there is an image of her leaving what appears to be a WalMart at 8:30A.

Yes. Looks like it was posted to the NamUs on Monday.

Can anyone shed light on the shoes she is wearing? I'm curious because they might help to determine where she was. They don't look like sandals to me. She's wearing sunglasses. I wonder if she wore then in the store. Was it bright or was she covering them for another reason?

Original

Deputies find missing Seminole County woman's car, human remains nearby

The Seminole County Sheriff's Office says human remains, believed to be those of a missing Oviedo woman, have been located near her car in Orange County.

Deputies said a vehicle belonging to Julie Noppinger was found in a parking lot on E. Colonial Dr. in Orlando.

The remains have not yet been positively identified, according to investigators. Due to the location of the scene, the investigation has been assumed by the Orange County Sheriff's Office.

Curious what the distance is from the Walmart she was last seen at (or any of the various locations mentioned on E Colonial) to where her car was found in the parking lot on E Colonial Dr.?

Deputies find missing Seminole County woman's car, human remains nearby

The Seminole County Sheriff's Office says human remains, believed to be those of a missing Oviedo woman, have been located near her car in Orange County.

Deputies said a vehicle belonging to Julie Noppinger was found in a parking lot on E. Colonial Dr. in Orlando.

The remains have not yet been positively identified, according to investigators. Due to the location of the scene, the investigation has been assumed by the Orange County Sheriff's Office.

Curious what the distance is from the Walmart she was last seen at (or any of the various locations mentioned on E Colonial) to where her car was found in the parking lot on E Colonial Dr.?
Exactly what I was wondering too. Did she park there, walk into a wooded area and commit suicide? Did someone force her out of her car and murder her? I am actually surprised her and her car were not found in water considering it has been so long since she was reported missing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298
Back