Found Deceased FL - Katherine Altagracia Guerrero De Aguasvias, 31, missing, possible armed carjacking recorded by witness, Winter Springs, 11 Apr 2024 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yep. But there’s hundreds of options other than working with drug dealers sorry. No excuses.
Agree, millions of immigrants suffer hardships when coming to the US. I guess the unspoken point of my post was - due to some of the husband's shadiness right off the bat. Was he the impetus? I mean do we really believe he knew nothing of what she was doing? I want to know if he's the REASON she was making the money pickup.

Law enforcement is not aware of any reports that Aguasvivas or her husband called 911 for help.

Agree, millions of immigrants suffer hardships when coming to the US. I guess the unspoken point of my post was - due to some of the husband's shadiness right off the bat. Was he the impetus? I mean do we really believe he knew nothing of what she was doing? I want to know if he's the REASON she was making the money pickup.

Law enforcement is not aware of any reports that Aguasvivas or her husband called 911 for help.

Yes. He’s shady too. Can’t imagine she was doing this on her own without his knowledge.

Hey folks,

Not all victims come from the same lifestyles as we do.

Nobody at WS is condoning any illegal activities, but can members please forego the judgmental comments and condemnations and just stay as victim friendly as possible.

Thank you.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back