FL FL - Kelli Fisher, 42, vehicle found, suspicious circumstances, St. Petersburg, 16 July 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Was she even missing at all? Was the car with the cellphones and money a ruse?

That’s a very good question.

“Fosher was last seen on the 18th driving her aunt’s vehicle, which was later found abandoned in an empty lot. Family members indicated that fisher occasionally visited the house where the fire occurred”

So many questions. Who saw her last (and if so, are they a suspect?)? Who was actually occupying the house she visited and was found in? Was it owned but vacant?

This will likely turn out to be a murder investigation.

I think she was killed at the house and the house was later set a blaze to cover up evidence.

Car was taken by how ever did this to her and for what ever reason that person left their phones and money in the car when the car was abandon. Possibly a drug deal situation.

JMO

This will likely turn out to be a murder investigation.

I think she was killed at the house and the house was later set a blaze to cover up evidence.

Car was taken by how ever did this to her and for what ever reason that person left their phones and money in the car when the car was abandon. Possibly a drug deal situation.

JMO
I agree. Kelli had previous felony drug charges. I know firsthand how hard it is to stay clean. I hope Pinellas/St Pete PD has a suspect, but if they have, they haven’t shared. MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back