FL FL - Kerry Jones, 46, Jacksonville, 5 Feb 2016

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
You can come to your own conclusion about this, but the day I wrote the HuffPost story I called a number I was provided for the boyfriend. A lady answered the phone. She said he was unavailable. I left my name and number. While I was talking to her my phone lost the signal and we were disconnected. Before I could call back to apologize my phone rang -- it was the same number I had just called looking for the boyfriend. The man on the other end demanded to know why I had called looking for him and why I had hung up on his "wife." I explained who I was and why I had called -- to raise awareness about Kerry. The individual declined to identify himself and he hung up on me. Follow-up calls went unanswered.

Thank you for writing your story about Kerry. Can I ask why out of all the missing people you chose her?

Do you know what the FB post was that they argued about? My guess is that it had something to do with him still approaching women on dating sites. Any theory on how her car got back to Beall's?

Thank you for writing your story about Kerry. Can I ask why out of all the missing people you chose her?

Do you know what the FB post was that they argued about? My guess is that it had something to do with him still approaching women on dating sites. Any theory on how her car got back to Beall's?

There was no particular reason I choose the case. I typically like to shed light on cases that are ignored by msm.

I have no idea what the FB post was about. Authorities declined to comment beyond anything not in the police report.

As for how the car got there, someone drove it there...its just a matter of who. Do I think she drove it there? No.

There's no word on how long police will continue the search. Right now, police say they don't suspect foul play -- but a friend told the Huffington Post that Jones wouldn't just walk away. They said she is a mother and grandmother, is family-oriented and wouldn't just not reach out to her loved ones.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/police-seek-help-finding-missing-deaf-woman

___

“She did say that she found out he has does have a drinking problem,” Aaron Jones, her son, said. Kelly was arrested for DUI in 2012, according to JSO records.

Police say Kelly is not a suspect in Jones’ disappearance. Meanwhile, Aaron Jones said Kelly is currently in a psych ward following his girlfriend’s disappearance.

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/l...in-in-search-for-missing-grandmother/93417998

Kerry Jones and Kelly met on a dating side called farmersonly.com.

I've been thinking about her all day...I think we all know where this is headed and I feel terrible for her family.

I was told by her friend that they met on the PlentyOfFish dating website.

Hmmm weird. I also heard PoF.
So dude is in the psych ward. Would it be possible that he did something and will miraculously remember while he's there? I so not trust him😠

Hmmm weird. I also heard PoF.
So dude is in the psych ward. Would it be possible that he did something and will miraculously remember while he's there? I so not trust him��

Probably in psych ward to avoid arrest. And then, the lawyers will say, he's not fit for trial.

Police asking neighbors of missing women to review surveillance

JSO is asking any businesses or residents that have video surveillance near the 12300 block of Mandarin Road or the 12200 block of San Jose Blvd to review their video between the days of Feb. 6 and Feb. 16 for images of Kelly(sic) or her boyfriend at the time, Nick Kelly.

Police obtained surveillance video from the Beall's which shows a bicyclist riding away from the last place Jones's car was seen. Authorities have said they do not know if that bicyclist is in any way involved in Jones's disappearance.

Jones's son, who lives in Alabama, says he did not know she was missing until last Monday.

“Later that night, I get a call from her boyfriend, said she's been missing since Sunday. I called her work on Tuesday and they said her has been parked there since Friday," said Jones.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/...ville-woman-missing-more-than-a-week/47830353

Between the 6th and the 16th? Hmm interesting
And also very telling that they are looking for images of Kerry OR her boyfriend. He may not be a suspect yet, but........
I also see him setting himself up for a nice little insanity plea if LE fingers start pointing at him.

"her boyfriend at the time"...does that seem weird to anyone else?

BBM

I think NG might have been talking about the blood evidence that was mentioned earlier?

Latest news article I could find (from a few hours ago):

A truck was removed from the home where a local grandmother was last seen on Friday night.

We were the only station to show you that evidence being towed away live on air at 6:30. It's a new development in the search for 46-year-old Kerry Jones.

Since then, only Action News Jax has uncovered a report describing a fight, blood evidence and even a witness account of what happened between Jones and her boyfriend Nick Kelly.

Police have not released this report publicly.

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/l...count-in-case-of-missing-grandmother/97028393

According to all the police reports, Jones left work at Bealls at 2:37 in the afternoon on February 7.

At some point that day, the couple argued over a Facebook post and Jones was reported leaving the home.

It wasn't until February 9 that Kelly filed a missing person’s report, which says no foul play was suspected. The officer who wrote the report also said Jones’ car was located in the parking lot of Bealls where she worked. But according to a February 11 report, a responding officer listed more details about Kelly's account of that night, with details not mentioned in the original report.

Kelly told police that Jones knocked him unconscious with a glass cup. It also says Kelly had a head injury, which was also not mentioned in the original report. It also says blood evidence and the broken glass was collected - and there was a bloody paper towel in a planter.

Five days later on February 16, a domestic battery report is written, listing Kelly as the victim.

A neighbor also told police she heard fighting the night Jones disappeared.

But it wasn't until February 18 that the Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office first alerted the public to keep an eye out for Jones.

“If the blood on towel, belongs to the boyfriend, then that would be consistent with his story,” Jefferson said [crime expert]. “However, if the blood does not match him, it matches victim, now we’ve got another whole different thought on this story.”

Jones' son also said JSO detectives are coming to Alabama next week to process his mother's car. Jones' son said they were allowed to drive it home last weekend when they were in Jacksonville to collect her other items. He said JSO never stopped them.

In a public release on Friday, JSO said the argument between Jones and Kelly happened on February 6, a day before the incident is listed on all the police reports.

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/l...count-in-case-of-missing-grandmother/97028393

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor
Back