Found Deceased FL - Kevin Jackson, 33, phone found on Moncrief Rd, wife concerned of new friends met at gas station, acting “weird”, Jacksonville, 8 Apr 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I know that social media can be illusory, but after looking at Kevin's FB page I get a sense that he is a solid guy and a proud Dad. He is also a proud trucker who mentioned that his focus when behind the wheel of his rig is keeping himself safe and keeping everyone around him safe. He takes that responsibility seriously. He also loves his car. It's clear that he takes immaculate care of it and it shows. It looks like he's had it since around 2015, so he's not a hot car flipper just looking for attention (JMO).

He posts that he loves his Mom every mother's day.
He doesn't post much in the way about his kids and his wife, but he posts photos of them and he is clearly proud of them. I don't think the kids are hers...as she showed up in photos afterward they were in photos along with another woman, so it's possible he has an ex who is the bio mom to his kids.

I just came across a video today where the person said that there was no 'perfect victim', and that we should care for all victims. And that is true. We should and I try to. So whether Kevin was perfect or not (and who is??) I hope he is not a victim. I hope he just needed a break and will reach out to his family soon.
I went down the FB rabbit hole, it’s the same woman and they are both their children….compare her FB she don’t post much about family but there are a few about her kids. Think she just gained and lost a little weight and hair changes.

I can't find any new updates. Bumping for Kevin.
Thank you for looking. OT but the other day when some channels were playing video of the teens amassing on the streets of Chicago I spotted a car that looked like Kevin's. Same dark blue with the white stripes. I re-watched the video and it turned out not to be his car as the rims on that vehicle were silver not black. I still think they need to put an emphasis on the car description. MOO

I didn't realize, until re-reading an article now, that Kevin is 6'8" and 180 lbs. He's a string bean (no offense) and has a quirky smile and striped car that makes him pretty recognizable. Either people aren't looking hard enough or he's in real trouble. I wonder if he had a habit of driving fast or if he was driving in poor conditions and went into a drainage ditch.

Nothing reported on this case in two weeks now. I think the family has to activate a PR campaign to get some attention before it's too late. Someone must have seen the big guy with the custom wheels.

JUN 29

Found deceased.

That’s sad. I wonder what he was involved with at the BP gas station. Hope they can solve this quickly.

Snip
Jackson's family said they want to know who would harm him. Jamie said they were on good terms when he left. She described her husband to police officers as a private person. To her knowledge, he does not use any drugs and is not diagnosed with any mental illnesses.

However, she mentioned how Kevin was spending time with new people at a BP Gas Station.

I'm not sure if this is related to Kevin and have not found any follow up articles.

Kevin Jackson's mother tells First Coast News that his body was found on April 25 off of Interstate-95 by a landscaping crew. She says DNA confirmation was received by the family on Monday ...

His car was found damaged and burned on April 30.
Jackson's family said they want to know who would harm him.

https://www.firstcoastnews.com/article/news/local/family-says-missing-jacksonville-mans-remains-found/77-dc635416-d92b-4255-86f1-d2ad8d18f435

Kevin Jackson's mother tells First Coast News that his body was found on April 25 off of Interstate-95 by a landscaping crew. She says DNA confirmation was received by the family on Monday ...

https://www.firstcoastnews.com/article/news/local/family-says-missing-jacksonville-mans-remains-found/77-dc635416-d92b-4255-86f1-d2ad8d18f435
I don't recall reading previously about his car being found. The whole thing is sad. So sorry for him and his family.

Also from this article:

First Coast News reached out to the Jacksonville Sheriff's Office asking if the remains of a body found in April are Jackson's. Though the family says the remains are his, JSO told First Coast News that both cases are active investigations and have not been linked.

Rest in peace Kevin.

I hope his loved ones get answers to what happened.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vec416
Back