Page18.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 64
  • Page19.jpg
    Page19.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 65
  • Page20.jpg
    Page20.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 68
17 of 21. Sorry there is only 21 pages of forensic evidence for Richard Whitley.

attachment.php

attachment.php
this is the mission he was at

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• Page21.jpg
    Page21.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 64
  • Suspect Richard Lee Whitley-1.JPG
    Suspect Richard Lee Whitley-1.JPG
    37.3 KB · Views: 65
  • Suspect Richard Lee Whitley-3.JPG
    Suspect Richard Lee Whitley-3.JPG
    64 KB · Views: 62
  • Suspect Richard Lee Whitley-4.JPG
    Suspect Richard Lee Whitley-4.JPG
    109.9 KB · Views: 59
  • Suspect Richard Lee Whitley-5.JPG
    Suspect Richard Lee Whitley-5.JPG
    64.9 KB · Views: 58
I think thats all i have on Whitley for the time being..

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Bud316

Attachments

• Suspect Richard Lee Whitley-6.JPG
    Suspect Richard Lee Whitley-6.JPG
    88.3 KB · Views: 62
  • Suspect Richard Lee Whitley-7.JPG
    Suspect Richard Lee Whitley-7.JPG
    139.1 KB · Views: 62
  • Suspect Richard Lee Whitley20_240-2.JPG
    Suspect Richard Lee Whitley20_240-2.JPG
    26.8 KB · Views: 62
theoriesheader.jpg
Theories. Jerry Feltman

attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

[video]https://youtu.be/eSk3DC2DGYM[/video]

Bud316

Attachments

• theoriesmenu.jpg
    theoriesmenu.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 22
  • Page1.jpg
    Page1.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 65
  • Page1.jpg
    Page1.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 66
  • Page2.jpg
    Page2.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 64
Theories - Wayne Porter

attachment.php

attachment.php

With a video i just uploaded to youtube!

[video]https://youtu.be/ZI3XNalQ54U[/video]

Attachments

• Page1.jpg
    Page1.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 56
  • Page2.jpg
    Page2.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 55
Theories Tony The Greek (Donald Francos)4-6 of 7 pages

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Bud316

Attachments

• Page1.jpg
    Page1.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 51
  • Page2.jpg
    Page2.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 52
  • Page3.jpg
    Page3.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 51
Theories Tony The Greek (Donald Francos)7 of 7 pages

attachment.php

Bud316

Attachments

• Page1.jpg
    Page1.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 56
Detective Foy tried to contact Francos as he was in prison and published a book that described the Kingfish crimes. Foy figured this guy may have more info. This is the exchange between Foy and Francos and vice versa. Can you trust a liar like Francos?? Sounds convincing, i will cover the 2 men Francos talks about to Det. Foy. I am going to put these all in order as of date as then seem to have about 4 exchanges plus the interview the Det did with Francos in his NY cell.

05/12/93 Foy to Francos

attachment.php

attachment.php

05/27/93 Reply - Franco to Foy

attachment.php

attachment.php

Bud316

Attachments

• Page1.jpg
    Page1.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 68
  • Page2.jpg
    Page2.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 65
  • Page1.jpg
    Page1.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 67
  • Page2.jpg
    Page2.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 69
Hi, im sorry i been flooding ya'lls forum with all this documentation I first started with the OJ Simpson case ( both of them ) then the Phoenix Lights, then about 20 more cases. This one here is personal in a sense. I've lived here all my life and been sent off on the Kingfish ramp for AGES...This island is broken up into 3 small towns. South is Bradenton Beach then Holmes Beach then just north of that is Anna Maria Island. Nothing ever happens here. I go to the local dive bar on Holmes Beach right down the road from where the car had crashed and reached its final destination. No one knows anything about these killings as i try to start conversations about it..How the hell do 5 people get shot and the guy gets away. It would have taken the killer roughly 15 mins from the Foodland grocery store to the very first red light on the mainland (75th ST W. 34210). In 1980 a few of the roads that are there now were not there. I can only assume, the killer left holmes beach, headed east on Manatee Ave. ( known as State Road 64 ) and disappeared. The drawbridge which is right next to the kingfish ramp plays another roll. It was 5pm'ish, boats are coming to the kingfish ramp and if they are coming from the south , the manatee ave bridge HAS to go up. So many times, id leave my buddies house and get hit by this darn bridge. If the police knew, they could have closed this whole island off in 3 mins. Bridge over Manatee ave in Holmes Beach, bridge over Cortez Rd in Bradenton Beach and the bridge that leads to longboat key.. The killer would have been LOCKED on the island, UNLESS, he had a boat ready too.. Maybe the guy with the homemade metal trailer mentioned in the prev. pages had more to do with it then we know. Its such a shame because the island has a mentality like the old bar show CHEERS, everyone, and i mean everyone knows your name, where you work, what you drive etc etc..Maybe just human instinct, not saying my points are valid, but it seems something is wrong. I watched a crime show last night, a guy killed 4 people with 4 bullets. The show had a Det. on and he said thats almost impossible, he said even police do not have that kind of shot rate, 4 for 4 so the Det said that it had to be a professional hit job ( he was not referring to this case another murder the show was showcasing. ) I mean this, the killer got off 5 rounds. It appears 4 were killed instantly almost with one shot even Maj. Matusak who came to help, he was capped ONCE, in a moving vehicle and the killer got him in the head. Everyone is dead. Except one who gets away with a flesh wound on his neck as the killer is closest to Burrows in the back seat behind him..Its like a bad movie, i need to see the end, I got to know who did this and who was behind it. Killing kids is not cool and i do not take it for a mob hit, more like a hit from the columbian cartel as they will throw your kids in a fire pit, burn them, shoot them, rape them, etc...The Italian Mob, as we assumed the killer was involved in cause of his accent will not kill the children. If it wasn't the cartel then it was cops themselves that killed these people. I think maybe they tried to get burrows to return the product he supposedly stole after seeing his family slaughtered. I bet the Drs nurse, from her statements makes me believe she said something to someone on where the Dr was going to be over the phone and the caller already knew Borrows would be there..The Drs nurse just leads me to believe she said something to someone and is trying to cover her tracks.. The island is small, if you told me you were hanging out on one of the 3 beaches i could find you in 15 mins.. I posted 3-4 pages worth so far and really wanted to wait till all the info is up, no more guessing as was done in the first few years of this thread, i wanted clarity, lets all read the same legit paperwork and get a better idea of what happened and most importantly, why, why kill those kids, that one kid, the oldest just had a Bday 2 days before he was brutally murdered in the back seat of a station wagon. Its disgusting. The person who did this has done it before, prolly more then once...I figured the more people who had this info, the more solutions we may have. Through my searches it reads only 11 people accessed these abcactionews pages between 2010 and 2013. I changed that as i accessed the cached version of these pages and reset those dates. So if you go to these pages and see the last time waybackarchive saved the page was april 2016, which was me.. There seems to me no interest in this case.

Blurry Photo. I did see this, when the abcactionnews site was available. I have searched everywhere, and this pic is gone. The guy who took the pic lives here where i do, Bradenton, i tried to look him up, i found 3 phone numbers and called them to see if this guy still had this pic, none of the guys i called were the right one. I am still trying, the guy who took the pic would be 74-77 years old today.. Dang it!

After rereading all i posted, it makes me wonder now about the trailer that was in a hurry to doc at the boat ramp. Maybe this was the killers escape route. If it was, then it was premeditated and someone paid to have this done and was planned very carefully, i mean this is almost as perfect as an Oceans 11 movie. Watch Scarface. This is the time Burrows worked in the Miami hotel (as he had for 25 years)..

Tony the Greek ( Francos ) tells a hell of a story, the 2 men he is pointing figures at i will also cover, I am almost done with my research and uploading then we can full on try to solve this little case that's been avoided by Americans Most Wanted and several other shows.
Next is Francos interview with police and a few more letters between Francos and Foy and vice versa... The interview is 44 pages. We are almost at an end and everything will be available to you to read and make simple judgement.

I do a show online at times and i wanted to take some footage of all this area now and take callers who are actually interested in this case. Sorry for the long post but i have not had a chance to say much as i have been massively coping, converting and uploading documents.

Thank you so much for reading. (modsnip) if you have any questions or if i goofed up on something and need to fix..

Godbless and Have a Great day!
Bud316

Has there ever been any mention that the victims went to that Foodland during their visit that day?
I wonder if they ever questioned Jim Burnside. I was living in Bradenton when he killed his wife and injured her coworker and recently saw the episode o Unsolved Mysteries. They met at a grocery they worked at and he was living on Holmes Beach at one time. Makes me wonder if it was Foodland. He did resemble the suspect back then with the dark wavy hair.

Just stumbled onto this case this morning- clearly, I have some reading to do!

In the interview with LE Raymond said that he just changed his phone number about a month before the shootings. Wondering why he did that, he had lived at the same address for years. was he getting some type of harassing calls ? jmo

Survivor Raymond Burrows 08/22/80 2nd interview .36-40 of 46 pages

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

This is strange. I found a timeline from a local news service, the same source, I think as posted here by Bud. I notice that Raymond said that the vacation plans had been made for a long time, months,in fact. But, in the timeline I read (and saved ), it said that Juan Dumois and his wife had been on vacation for a week by themselves, when Raymond and his family arrived, and that they had only decided to invite Raymond a few days before they left ?

Also I read on the timeline that on 8/19 two FLE detectives went to Juan Jr and interviewed him. On 8/21 the police at the University of South Florida in Tampa found a map in a phone booth at the University Center. The map was of the streets around the murder crime scene. Really strange... Then,on 8/22, the FBI went to Miami to re-interview Raymond.

I want to post the timeline,but not sure how to. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Did not know about the bike...interesting, The map found at USF, that's weird,huh ? I wondered too if anyone's prints showed up. LE had interviewed Juan Dumois Jr., Dr. Dumois oldest son, on 8/19. I think he attended USF, but not completely sure on that...very strange anyhow. jmo

Yes, he did go to USF school of medicine according to his bio on All Children's. He went from 1983-1987 however. BTW, I have a friend that works with him. I was surprised one day to see a photo of them goofing around for the kids at ACH and seeing his name.

I have never seen that time line. I also have never heard anything about the map of Holmes Beach on the phone booth! Very interesting.. I wonder if there is a transcript of Dumois Jr.. i would love to read what he has to stay..Very good find, now i got to find the original with the pics and this timeline will be easier to read for myself at least. I mean of all the stuff the killer did, he would had seemed more professional then not and cant' imagine the idiot killer to do so much as to draw a map in a public payphone that probably hundreds of people used daily.. Then again, you never know, the killer seems short a few chicken nuggets from a 10 piece so anything is possible.

Bud316

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
outsidecreativ
Back