Found Deceased FL - Kristina French, 53, Neptune Beach, 21 Nov 2017 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually that would depend on how bad his eyesight was. I never go anywhere without my glasses. I don't even leave the bathroom after a shower without them.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Right, that’s my point :). Leaving (or being taken) without his insulin pump is VERY serious, even more so than leaving without his glasses even with very poor vision. So to me both of these things indicate that if he left himself he was very freaked/irrational, OR that he was forced/taken.

Short presser. Here's rough notes:

· Damage to safe noted, firearms removed
· Seagate processing Thurs indicated potential criminal evidence inside, and potential gravesite outside
· Remains consistent with the missing woman; No positive ID until autopsy
· Logan and car still missing
· Believe Logan is alive and in possession of the Dart
· They believe they have video ID of him In South central PA yesterday at about 1:15 PM
· Logan is being sought for Auto theft. He is a POI now
· Has insulin pack and supplies to sustain himself
· Q&A
o Timeline still developing
o Does Logan have any ties to PA? not that they are aware of.
o No indication that he’s with anyone

Wow I hope they’re checking all of his online activity leading up to this. He must have some destination in mind.

· Seagate processing Thurs indicated potential criminal evidence inside, and potential gravesite outside
· They believe they have video ID of him In South central PA yesterday at about 1:15 PM
· Q&A

Awesome job, JaxFlaGal, thanks!

· Q&A

Please also note, some Jax local news jumped straight from POI to suspect. They have since corrected themselves and aligned with the JSO's use of POI.

I thought it was funny that LE was pulling additional LE out on a holiday and the news speculations were ominous. Just never want to believe that kids will kill, esp a grandmother. Heck, I would have died for mine. Even as everyone was discussing the pointed messages to Logan, I could not compute. Still reeling...

Just so overwhelming and sad. My sympathies are the family during this horrible time.

I hope that at least the warrant for auto theft helps law enforcement locate Logan and the car soon!

Please also note, some Jax local news jumped straight from POI to suspect. They have since corrected themselves and aligned with the JSO's use of POI.

THANK YOU for clarifying, Jax!

· Q&A

Thanks JaxFlaGal! Kristina had ties to Michigan. I wonder if he's headed there. Maybe there's property somewhere or he has his own connections to people. Just a stray thought.

I thought it was funny that LE was pulling additional LE out on a holiday and the news speculations were ominous. Just never want to believe that kids will kill, esp a grandmother. Heck, I would have died for mine. Even as everyone was discussing the pointed messages to Logan, I could not compute. Still reeling...
Yes, so very sad!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

https://twitter.com/jaxdotcom/status/934184674364198913?s=17

913352f96b2e59d43ddd328425732e44.jpg

I wish the JSO had specified more closely where in South Central PA Logan was seen. From Neptune Beach, it's about a 14 hour drive to central PA. The fastest route is up I-95, but taking I-81 only adds about 30 minutes (that's a much less congested route too).

[video=twitter;934182623081091073]https://twitter.com/jsopio/status/934182623081091073[/video]

9c253770706d4594a8977ab8dfe2dc10.jpg

If that early report about guns missing from both houses is true then I have to wonder why Logan would take so many weapons with him. We don't have info on exactly what guns he has though, so maybe not as many as I think. The gun safe makes me believe there were multiple weapons but when my husband inherited a collectible gun he had a safe installed in our closet for safety even though he planned to sell it.

Bumping pix of Logan Mott

Looking for photos of the Dodge Dart. Have any been shared via msm/approved sources?

[video=twitter;934181397459275777]https://twitter.com/paigeanjax/status/934181397459275777[/video]

bbf8822a432756f57cf79967820c350a.jpg

Just some random thoughts...and MOO, he murdered the one who loved him most. Sad.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/mobil...re-teen-grandmother-went-missing/77-494444290

“The father, a veteran’s corrections officer with the JSO, reported several guns were also missing from the home. Police say they also discovered a grave site at the Seagate address, as well as French's car missing.”

snip

“Logan Mott is considered a person of interest in the case. (snip)

“Police believe he is armed and say extreme caution is advised.”

That sighting was over 24 hours ago... he could be anywhere ☹️

I’m still confused about the locked car in the driveway. Do they know whose it is or not? I wonder if it was possible to tell whether Logan had someone with him in the footage from Penn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Checkyourhead