Found Deceased FL - Kristina French, 53, Neptune Beach, 21 Nov 2017 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5132893/Ex-nanny-Logan-Mott-says-kept-stash-knives.html

"The former nanny of the ninth-grader charged with murdering his grandmother claims she caught him walking around at night with a knife like a scene out of horror movie 'Halloween.'

Debbie Gallardo, 55, looked after Logan Mott, 15, for four months in 2012 while his father was at work and says she locked her bedroom door because she feared for her safety."......

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Is this the same nanny that was interviewed shortly after Logan Mott was arrested talking about him much more favorably and recounting a favorite memory about watching a movie together?

What? I’m sorry but I am side-eyeing the dad so much. He let a young teen keep a box of knives under his bed and had firearms in a weak enough safe that Logan was able to break into it? He should know better, IMO, as a corrections officer.

Taking her account with a grain of salt. This outlet found a nanny from 5 years ago who watched him a brief time at night? How did they find her? JMO
No different person. Sounds like dad worked midnights so he probably had quite a few nannies which also could be part of the dynamics surrounding things.

Any update on the breaking news yesterday regarding the apps 20 officers ‘walking through’ the house on Seagate? More evidence gathering? IMO

Taking her account with a grain of salt. This outlet found a nanny from 5 years ago who watched him a brief time at night? How did they find her? JMO
Two words: Daily. Mail. It's the worst kind of tabloid trash. I'd upgrade to a whole shaker of salt.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Lots more at link ...

Family troubles complicate Logan Mott's murder defense

15-year-old accused of killing his grandmother, taking off in her car

Posted: 4:47 PM, November 30, 2017

Updated: 6:33 PM, November 30, 2017

https://www.news4jax.com/news/family-troubles-complicate-logan-mott-s-murder-defense

The New York attorney who is representing the teenager said the boy's father, Eric Mott, has a clear conflict of interest, not only because he works for the Sheriff's Office, but also because the victim was his mother.

In documents from the Florida Department of Children and Families obtained by News4Jax, Logan Mott told investigators that his father used "severe discipline" and even once, when the boy was 12, made him run until he vomited.

Two words: Daily. Mail. It's the worst kind of tabloid trash. I'd upgrade to a whole shaker of salt.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk
I wondered, but even Action News just shared it, but if course all kinds of people will come out now.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5132893/Ex-nanny-Logan-Mott-says-kept-stash-knives.html

"The former nanny of the ninth-grader charged with murdering his grandmother claims she caught him walking around at night with a knife like a scene out of horror movie 'Halloween.'

Debbie Gallardo, 55, looked after Logan Mott, 15, for four months in 2012 while his father was at work and says she locked her bedroom door because she feared for her safety."......

Wait a minute was this the same nanny that said he was such a sweet boy in another article? Or a different nanny????

ETA: ok never mind, I just read a post saying it was a different nanny!

I wonder if perhaps Logan and his Grandmother used to have a good/close relationship when she lived far away and seeing her wasnt as frequent therefore she was the fun grandma he saw while vacationing to see her but once she moved very close by, perhaps that dynamic changed greatly and he viewed her more as a 3rd parent meddling in his life more and that change created distance and a disliking of her?

She moved so recently that I find it to be a theory that isn't very likely, but figured I'd still throw it out there.

IMO, Dad just now wanting to have a roll in defense by hiring his own attorney? Seems Dad will go to any lengths to be uncooperative with Mom who hired an attorney in NY. Dad didn’t speak with NY attorney for a few days. More of the controlling personality manipulation by Dad. MOO. Too little, too late Dad. You may have met your match with Mr Saraceno. Discipline is one thing, beatings and punishment to the point of vomiting is abuse! Makes me wonder if KF was an ally to LM or another person who lived in fear of her son and enabled the brutal behavior. Sad, sad story of the continuous drama in this young mans life.

On @ActionNewsJax at 6: #LoganMott captured with two guns belonging to the #Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office. @DaleCarsonLaw weighs-in on if Mott’s dad could be charged. Prosecutors say Mott stabbed & shot his grandmother, #KristinaFrench, to death. https://t.co/cFqu5YbT6m

[video=twitter;936367736246231046]https://twitter.com/RussellANjax/status/936367736246231046[/video]

IMO, Dad just now wanting to have a roll in defense by hiring his own attorney? Seems Dad will go to any lengths to be uncooperative with Mom who hired an attorney in NY. Dad didn’t speak with NY attorney for a few days. More of the controlling personality manipulation by Dad. MOO. Too little, too late Dad. You may have met your match with Mr Saraceno. Discipline is one thing, beatings and punishment to the point of vomiting is abuse! Makes me wonder if KF was an ally to LM or another person who lived in fear of her son and enabled the brutal behavior. Sad, sad story of the continuous drama in this young mans life.

Also make me wonder if Dad's girlfriend was the ally. Yes this does get sad and more sad.

Wow. Skeletons are starting to POUR out of the closets!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Considering the longstanding custody battle, I hope whatever Court this case is eventually tried in might appoint an independent defense attorney otherwise what has really changed now that a life has been needlessly lost.

LM is going to have to live with whatever involvement he had with his grandma's death for the rest of his life, regardless of the outcome of any trial.

Midge Montana posted:
His lawyer says there are 'dozens' of alternative theories.
I, personally can't come up with dozens, but maybe that's why I am not a defense lawyer.
At this point, I am struggling to come up with even a few that I can't poke my own holes in. Sigh.

'Dozens' of alternative theories? Wow, he must have a vivid imagination.

I can't think off any plausible scenarios where the 'facts' put forth by the defense attorney make any sense.

According to him, LM didn't harm his grandma, had no idea she had died, and he was devastated upon hearing the news. And yet he was captured at the Canadian border in Grandma's stolen car, and with the bloody knife and stolen weapons, which killed her.

What are the 'dozens' of scenarios where all that could be true?

Who in their right mind would keep those weapons in the vehicle with him for 15+ hours and 1000 miles?
You would think he'd have gotten rid of them somewhere along that long road? Stop at a riverbank, bury a hole in a field and toss 'em in, something.
I can't imagine a reason for keeping them. Anyone?

Who in their right mind would keep those weapons in the vehicle with him for 15+ hours and 1000 miles?
You would think he'd have gotten rid of them somewhere along that long road? Stop at a riverbank, bury a hole in a field and toss 'em in, something.
I can't imagine a reason for keeping them. Anyone?
I totally agree. They are some very strange aspects to this whole story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member