FL FL - Laralee Spear, 15, DeLand, 25 April 1994

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The handwriting above "Our Price" may be "sale."
It 's possible that this is a deteriorated anti-theft tag, and there was a paper covering over the metallic material. It also might be detached from a larger tag.

Also, the phrase "Our Price" suggest a store that sold things at a discount... Our price vs full retail.

Last edited:
The handwriting above "Our Price" may be "sale."
It 's possible that this is a deteriorated anti-theft tag, and there was a paper covering over the metallic material. It also might be detached from a larger tag.

Also, the phrase "Our Price" suggest a store that sold things at a discount... Our price vs full retail.
I see sale and also Love with a fancy L almost in the shape of a dollar. I see something on the right which overlaps the price, the closest I can get is Homer Simpson as a line drawing (which I know isn’t right). I am sure someone on here will be able to tidy it up.

There used to be a Belk Lindseys close to that location back then. It's so built up since that time period. Honestly I don't remember anti theft tags being around back then but in my head the first ones I recall had silver backs. I wish that picture was better because there is more writing on that tag.
Here’s the Belk Lindsey logo I could find…
Source

EBB84FA7-28D7-45EC-BEC5-49E51D167930.jpeg

I see sale and also Love with a fancy L almost in the shape of a dollar. I see something on the right which overlaps the price, the closest I can get is Homer Simpson as a line drawing (which I know isn’t right). I am sure someone on here will be able to tidy it up.

Maybe a Love's travel stop?

There is something just above the "our price" can't quit tell. Maybe a figure of a kid, like gingerbread man outline kind of on the right.

Me and my friends are brainstorming. My hubby wants to know if it looks like a dvd tag from Walmart.
My friends and i see i love you maybe is one of the things

According to Google Maps (sorry, no link) there was a Lucky's Market in Orlando. No longer there, but when was it there? Does anyone know how to find out? Too bad old yellow pages aren't easily accessible online.

Lucky's logo: IMG_7115.jpeg

I don't see any updates on this case. The only article of interest that features a couple of interesting comments - - Justice for Laralee

This all happened in a span of 90 minutes. I have a hard time seeing a "young, inexperienced teenager" pulling this off alone. It has been 24 years, but all they need is that right piece of evidence!

Someone ALWAYS knows......
The comments are very interesting. They mention three guys that did it (no names) and say the police were informed. Then another comment says the person who did it moved to England and is still there. Would there be DNA on the rope she was tied with? Would skin cells come off on the rope as the perp yanked on it?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1
Back