FL FL - Lea Marie Lankford, 37, Orlando, 9 Aug 2024 *from Alabama, on vacation, last seen at a hotel*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

PommyMommy

#ShinelikeShanann
Reaction score
[...]

Investigators in Alabama said Lea Marie Lankford, 37, was last seen at a hotel in the 7000 block of Universal Blvd. on Aug. 8 and 9. She was on a scheduled vacation and did not report to work on Monday.

[...]

Lankford was driving a gray Nissan Altima with Alabama license plate 31ACB5B. She is described as 5 feet 6 inches tall, weighing approximately 110 pounds, with brown hair and hazel eyes.

WOFL-Misssing-Lea-Lankford.jpg

[...]

I am close to Southside, Alabama. According to the local chatter on the Southside Police Department facebook post, she is recently divorced. That last known location is right around Universal Studios. I don't know why someone would go on a vacation there alone. The only thing I can figure is that they planned the trip before the divorce, the trip was non-refundable, and she just didn't want to waste the money. If that were the case, why wouldn't she have brought the son along to a theme park? Since the investigation is ongoing, there isn't a lot of information being given out.

From the Southside Police Department Facebook page:

"Cancel the Missing Person Alert on Lea Lankford. The Southside Police Department has been notified by Florida Authorities that she has been located and is safe.
We would like to thank the public, the FBI Gadsden Field Office, the Alabama Fusion Center, the Etowah County District Attorney’s Office, and the Orlando Police Department for their assistance."

From the Southside Police Department Facebook page:

"Cancel the Missing Person Alert on Lea Lankford. The Southside Police Department has been notified by Florida Authorities that she has been located and is safe.
We would like to thank the public, the FBI Gadsden Field Office, the Alabama Fusion Center, the Etowah County District Attorney’s Office, and the Orlando Police Department for their assistance."
Great news! Will you please post the link so the thread title can be updated? I looked, but can't seem to find it. Thank you. :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JKP
Back