FL FL - Leesburg, BlkFem 405UFFL, 16-18, bound & gagged in Lake Harris, Oct'78

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
She had been gagged with two bandanas..... I'm wondering if when the perp wadded those up and stuffed them in her mouth, if they left DNA.

I remember bits and pieces from that case. I think the mother's name was Diane and her daughter's name was Tiffany, and they went missing in '79.

Also, I'm definitely not an expert on teenage girl fashion trends in the late 70s, but her hairstyle is kind of odd, in my opinion. I'm assuming the NCMEC reconstruction was made using a postmortem photo as a reference point (like a lot of the color NCMEC reconstructions), and her hair is obviously extremely short. It looks like it was cut right before this girl was killed, and I'm wondering if the killer might have done it.

I doubt there's any connection here, but I remember the case of a teenage girl who was abducted and murdered along with her boyfriend by a serial killer in the early 90s, and in addition to all sorts of other horrible forms of torture, the killer cut off the girl's hair.

I believe the serial killer that you're referring to that killed the boyfriend and tortured the girlfriend is Ben Rhoades...He cut Regina Walter's hair and tortured her for about 2 weeks before killing her...

BEN RHOADES

I looked at both the NamUS and Doe Network pages but still nothing on DNA. At least not for her. Maybe there is some DNA in the evidence they found, if they found any.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back