FL FL - Leila Cavett, 21, of GA (son Kamdyn, 2, found wandering streets), Miramar, 27 July 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks!
Not sure about everyone else, but at this point i prefer to keep this one thread and adjust thread heading if/when appropriate.

I prefer it as well. I think the mods should rename this one. We already have so much info in here.

Cool, agreed.

@Foxfire was never a fan of breaking things up.

I’ll flag this post for a mod also to modify title.

I am pretty sure that we can Sleuth the mom now but not 100%

Walker County Sheriff's Office
1h ·
If anyone has seen or heard from Leila Cavett, please call the Walker County Sheriff’s Office at (205) 302-6464, or the Mirimar, Florida Police Department at (954) 602-4000.
Bingo, who is starting the thread for Leila?

ETA- ok I agree with everyone else. Rename this one :)

Bringing forward my last post on pg 5-

That should be Walker County AL not GA. Walker County is located just north of Birmingham. The 205 area code with the phone number is from Birmingham.

Reference:
There is an error inthe news article. Walker county is in AL, just north of Birmingham. That is a Birmingham area code with the phone number.

Do we have any info on the mom? How did the little guy get to where he was on the street?

Maybe they were carjacked and the mother is being held in a motel local to where the child was found. Maybe the carjacker/kidnapper just left the child inside the car and he got out and then was found wandering around.

Mirimar police officially announce they are looking for Leila:

Miramar Police Department (Official)
13m ·
Update: Detectives are actively searching for Leila Cavett (pictured adult), who may be the mother of the child found yesterday. We are concerned for her safety and well-being. She was last seen driving a white Chevy 3500 (mid-to-late 90s model), with a maroon or red tailgate and a “Baby on Board” sign on the passenger window. Anyone with information on her whereabouts is urged to contact the Miramar Police Department at (954) 602-4000 (press 0 for communications). #MiramarPD #PleaseShare

Miramar Police Department (Official)

Bump:
“She was last seen driving a white Chevy 3500 (mid-to-late 90s model), with a maroon or red tailgate and a “Baby on Board” sign on the passenger window.

Note: If it’s FP, or other possible scenarios, (voluntary, etc.), baby sign may have been taken down, so people should note similar vehicles even if sign isn’t still there.

Since I don't really know Florida, I expected little Kam to have been found somewhere close to the border of Georgia, where they live.
But Miramar is way in the south.
This alarms me more. Sisters state Leila has no friends and family in Florida.
Unless Leila took her son for a little road trip? Seems no one knew this, so I don't know....probably unlikely.

Does she have a vehicle? If so, where is it? (ok answered above.....so her car is missing too?)
Phone dead?
Wondering about exes, stalker, her work place?

She seems to love the little boy....lots of pics....no way did she leave him on some street corner far from home. imo

If you search her name on Facebook and scroll down it shows that she has posted in garage sale sites (it is def her Facebook as the boy is in the profile picture with her) as recent as July 14th. For all we know someone could have contacted her in private to meet up (that is typically how it's run on Facebook sites like that) and they lured her. If so this would explain why the baby was with her. She wouldn't have just left him she would have taken him with her.

What are Leila's normal routines? Did she call her family often? What seemed different in her life and when?
Was she afraid of anybody? Was she involved with anybody? What types of friends did she associate with?

Bump:
“She was last seen driving a white Chevy 3500 (mid-to-late 90s model), with a maroon or red tailgate and a “Baby on Board” sign on the passenger window.

Note: If it’s FP, or other possible scenarios, (voluntary, etc.), baby sign may have been taken down, so people should note similar vehicles even if sign isn’t still there.
Wondering if Leila got into a car accident ?(besides all the other scary possibilities)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper