FL FL - Leila Cavett, 21, of GA (son Kamdyn, 2, found on street), Miramar, 27 July 2020 #3 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoever unlawfully seizes, confines, inveigles, decoys, kidnaps, abducts, or carries away and holds for ransom or reward or otherwise any person..

The above is part of the federal statute for kidnapping. The inveigle part is an interesting facet. I think he could be charged with kidnapping Leila as well as Kam. If they have info between her social media and his that shows he lured her to Florida he could be charged with kidnapping her, I believe per the inveigling.

I have so many questions cycling restlessly through my mind. SR did a google search in regards to Hollywood’s garbage pickup, as well as chloroform, the morning Kam was found. The first inquiry was 12:01AM and the second, 1:45 AM. He was undetected on Racetrac’s surveillance from approximately 8:15AM to 8:30AM. He then wasted no time purchasing the garbage bags and carpet cleaner (then returning for duct tape). In my opinion, that’s quite a small timeline from Leila’s last sighting, which was approximately a few hours before Kam was found, according to many sources. This all happened quickly. Who did he know at those apartments? Do they have unreleased footage of Laila getting into his Lexus at 8:15? Was he the Racetrac throughout the entire night? If he left that night, how long was he gone for, and did Leila return with him? Where was Layla in the hours between her last sighting, and Kam being found? What transpired in her truck? Was he living at the Racetrac, or did he have another home base? In my own opinion, this was premeditated, whether it be shortly before, or otherwise. I personally feel that she wanted to get away from him, and for whatever reason, SR did not want that to happen. Did she witness something? Did he do something questionable to her or Kam? What kind of activities we’re going on at that gas station? Were there other people in his presence who repelled her? Was he trying to traffic them and something went wrong? Another angle I have been unable to shake… I’m sure we have all been in situations in which our gut told us to run. Did Leila detect something about SR that made her want to flee from him? In my opinion, after viewing the videos of him displaying erratic behavior, I believe he is used to this, and can likely pick up on it quickly. I only hope and pray that Kam did not witness anything sinister. I have so many more questions and theories, but I trust that we will have some answers, sooner than we think. This is also very sad. MOO

Con artists can be very accomplished liars imo. I've known a few in my day. But once you catch on to their game it's easy to see thru.
Known a couple of them as well. And I had an ex that was like that. I used to be quite naive and maybe that's why I have such empathy for LC. Like me, she made some mistakes but I'm sure she would have learnt by them eventually if she only had the chance :(

Since he disposed of LC's clothing and children's toys at the Race Trac, I am sure he may have disposed of LC nearby. This is much better that the fear I had that she had been killed and taken to the Everglades. I think LE is going through his phone movements and looking at commercial dumpsters and their landfill sites to find her. Unfortunately, I don't think she is alive.

We have a whole culture of vulnerable adults, either through addiction, homelessness or mental health issues. This is a sad case of a young woman running through family and friends and finding an evil human who had no compunction about harming her or harming her child.

MOO

It's clear from perusing his Facebook page and devotees that he seems to attract loads of people who are "in the margins," so to speak. I'd venture to say that some of them would never be missed if they disappeared. I highly doubt Leila was his first. Just more noticed since he left a wandering child behind and that attracted attention.
I couldn’t agree more.

It's interesting that SR would make a few posts on Facebook every hour except he didn't post anything from July 25th at 12:52 PM to July 26th at 12:06 AM. MOO

yea I noticed that - I think there was bout 6/7 posts 0ver the 2 days compared to the VERY frequent posting before and after, except some point earlier in July - there was a few days then with limited posts.

The last page of the complaint #17 says that his Lexus with Ohio plates was not manufactured in Florida and was used in interstate commerce.
That sounds like he took someone across state lines ? ?
I think they are saying he crossed state lines, coming into Florida, with the vehicle and that vehicle from another state transported Kamdyn to the apartment complex. MOO

I knew I read that he used Leila's credit card earlier today. I am not sure if it was that particular article. For those who think it was the other girl's credit card, what was the source for that?
The affidavit posted upthread states it was CL's debit card.
117657214_183603149797080_7818886517382424751_n.jpg

I knew I read that he used Leila's credit card earlier today. I am not sure if it was that particular article. For those who think it was the other girl's credit card, what was the source for that?

Number 9 (on page 4 of the affidavit) states that the debit card belonged to a CL rather than LC (Leila Cavett) which is where my question about the owner of the card comes from. The affidavit notes the CL twice.

In his FB rant, he mentioned a CL who was an intern and is ill in the hospital.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member