FL FL - Leila Cavett, 21, of GA (son Kamdyn, 2, found on street), Miramar, 27 July 2020 #3 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking that one big reason he posted all of those videos of himself talking, bragging and pontificating, is so that tv producers ect will have plenty of material when eventually and inevitably, the media (Dateline ect) air stories about him.
He may even think he will gain the support of some with certain socio-political agendas.
imo, speculation.

I think he came up with the $3,000 so it would buy him time. He wanted police to think she had that amount of cash on her.
Yeah, I think he invented the entire story about buying the truck to explain to police what he was doing in possession of it. He had two days to come up with a story after she disappeared and during that time he was probably trying to cover up the crime. He may have been cleaning the truck of evidence and was planning on moving it when he was confronted by LE.

Imo

I have tried to look this up in Pacer and Broward Cty court records, has anyone else been able to find court documents?

https://twitter.com/lianewplg/status/1295361976273719298?s=21
Shocking details just released in the Leila Cavett case. As of last night, we learned Shannon Ryan was accused of lying to federal investigators, but the court documents detail a lot more than that. He’s having a hearing in federal court later this morning. (1/2)

https://twitter.com/lianewplg/status/1295361976273719298?s=21
Shocking details just released in the Leila Cavett case. As of last night, we learned Shannon Ryan was accused of lying to federal investigators, but the court documents detail a lot more than that. He’s having a hearing in federal court later this morning. (1/2)

Walmart strikes again! He really thinks he's smarter than everyone, doesn't he?

Poor Leila :(. I wonder why she went down there and didn't tell anyone what she was doing :(.

Well, thank God SR at least has decent enough heart to not harm the child and leave him somewhere "safely." (And for the good samaritan who found him).
Just my opinion, he's a jerk who likely did the worst thing he could possibly do to that poor baby, took his mother and did God knows what with her. Nothing good about his heart.

Liane Morejon WPLG @LianeWPLG 31m

What! I knew this was going to be bad, but boy! Thank God he didn't harm that precious baby boy!

These are the court document pages

Attachments

• EfoNO7WXsAA-CFn.jpg
    EfoNO7WXsAA-CFn.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 158
  • EfoNO74WkAELpWx.jpg
    EfoNO74WkAELpWx.jpg
    154.3 KB · Views: 164
  • EfoNPAbWoAUbIaT.jpg
    EfoNPAbWoAUbIaT.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 164
  • EfoNPAcXoAAM6vF.jpg
    EfoNPAcXoAAM6vF.jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 164
  • EfoTP5RWkAAGNOk.jpg
    EfoTP5RWkAAGNOk.jpg
    156.8 KB · Views: 132
Well, alrighty then. Since this is a federal case.. it's gonna be crickets from FBI MOO. They don't leak at all. And, no sunshine act to get information as we do with Florida cases. And also no photos or live feeds are allowed in Federal court. Heck, I wonder if media will even be allowed in to the courts to document with the COVID restrictions we are seeing in other jurisdictions.

MOO, and subject to seeing other's opinions on such?

ETA: Not sure about such as FDLE just released the stuff that folks are printing here. ????

Last edited:
Here are the other pages of the documents

Attachments

• EfoM2a1WkAQlEgB.jpg
    EfoM2a1WkAQlEgB.jpg
    151.2 KB · Views: 72
  • EfoM2SiWAAAFwfM.jpg
    EfoM2SiWAAAFwfM.jpg
    165.8 KB · Views: 72
  • EfoM2SNXoAYrUsR.jpg
    EfoM2SNXoAYrUsR.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 70