FL FL - Leila Cavett, 21, of GA (son Kamdyn, 2, found on street), Miramar, 27 July 2020 #3 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a first draft timeline to submit for others to take and add media info (as I was doing this, was wanting to know what info hit the media during all this) and his FB rant to add if other want to.

HTH.. source is https://twitter.com/LianeWPLG

July 25 (Saturday)

2:30 pm PER RYAN LC arrived at RaceTrac. The 3 went to Ft. Lauderdale Beach from the RT.

July 26th (Sunday)

12:01 am PER LE Ryan googled “what day does commercial garbage pick up for Hollywood FL”

1:45 am PER LE Ryan googled “Does beach an alcohol make chloroform”

2:30 am PER RYAN They all 3 returned to RT @ 2:30 am on the 26th and she left with 3 black males in a dark sedan and was the last he saw of her.

2:30 am PER LE They reviewed RT surveillance, they did not see Ryan’s car or LC leaving in dark sedan

8:15 am PER LE RT surveillance shows him leaving the gas station at 8:15 am and returning 8:38 am

~ 8:30 am PER LE They reviewed surveillance and found that minutes before KA was found wandering at the apartment complex, SR’s gold Lexus (stands out due to no front bumper) was in front of the apt. complex where KA found. LE later did a search warrant on his phone and found that his phone using cell tower that was near the apartment, which is 3 miles from the RT gas station.

~8:30 am per media accounts – KA found wandering at the apartments

9:42 am PER LE Ryan used her debit card to purchase Hefty bags and 2 boxes of extra strength carpet odor eliminator at WalMart next to RT

~9:57 am PER LE Ryan used her debit card to purchase Roll of advanced strength duct tape at WalMart next to RT

UNKNOWN TIMES on 26th (cont’d Sunday) all per LE

Friend JM said Ryan tried to sell him GMC truck for $1,000

RT employee found children’s toys and womens’ clothing, that matched the floral pants seen in photo distributed, in their RT garbage dumpster.

Ryan seen at the RT dumpster on RT surveillance

July 27th (Monday)

UNKNOWN TIME

License plate reader found the white GMC 3500 pickup with Ohio plates PRV9132 at WalMart in Hollywood. Surveillance set up.

July 28th (Tuesday)

UNKNOWN TIME

Ryan approached the GMC truck with keys.

August 9th (Sunday)

UNKNOWN TIMES

Per LE, Per Ryan video posted, he stated bags he purchased (9:42 on 26th) were for usage on the trucks’ broken window

Per LE, they found all windows at rearview mirror intact on previous time surveillance

Federal search warrant was issued on the truck. LE found the drivers side window was broken and the visor was out of position. Recovered shovels with droplets of red substance on.

August 15th (Saturday)

UNKNOWN TIMES

Federal search warrant executed on Ryan’s gold Lexus. Found ½ empty container of bleach, black bags, and white powder under front passenger seat.

Federal search warrant executed on Ryan’s I-Phone

ETA: Is there a timeline thread yet for this case? Or just a media thread?

ETA #2 Someone upthread @georgiagirl64 said this was not HER debit card, but the debit card of the friend in the hospital. I'll leave to discuss and correct....

Last edited:
It is pretty disturbing just how many followers he has! And so many of them are young females who seem to hang onto his every word. Sadly, I wouldn't be surprised if he has done something like this before.
IMO MOO
Wondering if LC was the only follower with a toddler..... and especially one who would not leave her child behind, but bring him too?
imo, speculation.

I thought that, but having read about the shovel, I do wonder whether he buried her somewhere and googled the trash pickup as he wanted to dispose of her belongings. Let’s hope that his phone pings lead the fbi to where he has left her. JMO.

Not shovel, the document says "shovels." Why would he need more than 1 shovel?

I didn’t actually notice this before, but I have just started watching his video again (the one where he talks about how he met Leila and what happened etc) and it looks as though he has some scratches on his upper arm (on the left as you’re looking at the video, so his right arm). Perhaps they are scars, but they look like scratches. Not sure why I didn’t notice these before. JMO.

His comment about the baby’s teeth rotting and specific time frame of when he saw the baby’s teeth is what made me call BS on his whole damn video. 95% people wouldn’t think twice about that comment and over look it but him saying it was over a year ago means Kam would have been a year old and I find it hard to believe his teeth would be that bad. All the teeth A baby has don’t come all the way in by A year old.

I also called it on the trucks windows not being damaged. I said in the last thread I thought it was a bs lie too.

I think he picked up the dental/teeth issue as he had found out about her request to get money for "dentist".. and just flew with it?

I still wanna know who that truck is titled to. I absolutely do not think it was stolen by Leila to then "sell to him."

I had recalled that LE stated it was not stolen. What I found interesting when I just did the draft timeline is that both her truck, and his car.. both were licensed out of Ohio. How strange / coincidental is that?

Were either leases? (Don't know how they would qualify for such... just struck me as very strange both were Ohio plates)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jangelyn