FL FL - Leila Cavett, 21, of GA (son Kamdyn, 2, found on street), Miramar, 27 July 2020 #3 *arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeez, released on 8/20... why without timestamps? Look how loaded the back of the truck was!

That's some significant damage done on the Lexus front right. Yet doesn't show up in the screen shots/videos shared from the QT that exact location if was damaged when she drove up in the PM?

ETA: Not that is shows that the damage wasn't there, just that the shot shared just doesn't show that area.. it's almost strategically the exact area behind something or the car too far pulled forward in the shot shared. I'm SURE that LE could have shown if it was there when pulling in... but they purposefully did NOT share that. WHY?

Last edited:
Yeah, I had just mentioned the other footage in a post and then went back to to see that some of it was released. (Maybe I'm a witch!)

Does anybody remember LE saying they had footage of her with another person? I might be thinking of one of SR's comments when he said to the FBI he knew they had images of him. He said something like the next thing they will do is put his picture up all over the news, and if they have a warrant to come get him. Which they did. IMO

No LE nor the FBI have not mentioned any video or pictures of her being with anyone other than Kamdyn and SR.

Interesting, she drove SR's Lexus and Kamdyn was not with her. Despite earlier reports she never left him alone.

Can you tell from video? It looks like she looked back into car and hesitated back when she got out? Were others in the car? Why did she look back and hesitate as it appears to me?

Jeez, released on 8/20... why without timestamps? Look how loaded the back of the truck was!

That's some significant damage done on the Lexus front right. Yet doesn't show up in the screen shots/videos shared from the QT that exact location if was damaged when she drove up in the PM?

ETA: Not that is shows that the damage wasn't there, just that the shot shared just doesn't show that area.. it's almost strategically the exact area behind something or the car too far pulled forward in the shot shared. I'm SURE that LE could have shown if it was there when pulling in... but they purposefully did NOT share that. WHY?

Can you tell from video? It looks like she looked back into car and hesitated back when she got out? Were others in the car? Why did she look back and hesitate as it appears to me?
If you look closely you can see movement in the passenger side thru the front window. There's definitely someone in there but it's hard for me to tell (while viewing the video on my phone anyway) if it's Kam, SR, or both.

I think SR is in the front passenger seat, if you zoom in on the video you can see someone moving in there. So the baby is likely in the back seat.

Makes me think of Pelican Bay, where so many of the victims of the Golden State Killer want to send DeAngelo vs. San Quentin. And yes, this is less than 10% of article for copyright below MOO

"
6] PELICAN BAY STATE PRISON (CRESCENT CITY, CALIFORNIA)

Number of prisoners: 3,500 (1,500 in solitary)

Who's in charge: Greg Lewis, warden; Jeffrey Beard, secretary, California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation

The basics: California leads the nation both in its overall prison population and in the number of prisoners in solitary confinement — about 11,000 men and women on any given day. At Pelican Bay, the state's first and most notorious supermax, the 1,500 occupants of the Security Housing Unit (SHU) and Administrative Housing Unit spend 22.5 hours a day alone in windowless cells measuring about 7 x 11 feet. The remaining 90 minutes are spent, also alone, in bare concrete exercise pens. With no phone calls allowed, and only the rare noncontact visit, these prisoners, like those at ADX and Texas' Allan Polunsky Unit, can only access the world outside their cells via their ”feeding slots.“ And their only interactions with fellow prisoners consists of shouting through steel mesh — until the guards order them to shut up.

More than 500 Pelican Bay prisoners have lived in the SHU in excess of a decade, nearly 80 have been there for more than two decades, and one prisoner recently marked his 40th year in solitary. Two-thirds of these prisoners are serving indeterminate stints in the hole — not because of any misbehavior, but because corrections staff have labeled them gang members or ”associates.“

The 10 Worst Prisons in America - Type Investigations

I don't think they parked in the same spot at night as they had been in the afternoon when she had on shorts. The car outside the front door of RaceTrac at night appears to be a different vehicle altogether - the front light array doesn't match the Lexus.

Good eye. I zoomed in and it does look like his vehicle. Just my opinion, but it looks like it is missing the front bumper from that angle.

How the heck can you zoom in? I cant find anything that lets me - cos I was wondering, at the 27 second mark to the right of the frame - is that Leila's truck?

eta I am terrible with tech :)

No LE nor the FBI have not mentioned any video or pictures of her being with anyone other than Kamdyn and SR.
Ok, thanks. I must be thinking of SR's posts, then. LE said she was last seen on the 26th, so I'm wondering how they know. Maybe they were referring to SR seeing her? Or did they mean she was seen by someone else or in another video? All we know is that it was hours before Kam was dropped off. They must not want to share it with the public so they can get accurate information from a potential witness. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fangirl88