FL FL - Leila Cavett, 21, of GA (son Kamdyn, 2, found wandering streets), Miramar, 27 July 2020 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They smoked it in the car? I didn't know that.
I had pictured them smoking outdoors for some reason. Oh yeah! Because there's a child with them! Did neither one of them think about K?
I’d bet Kam’s been around more than weed. I’m so glad the courts will decide where his new home will be. Typically, I’m for the birth parent, but in this situation, I’m for the courts taking control. It may take longer with home studies being done in Alabama and Georgia and Tennessee. IMO

I’d bet Kam’s been around more than weed. I’m so glad the courts will decide where his new home will be. Typically, I’m for the birth parent, but in this situation, I’m for the courts taking control. It may take longer with home studies being done in Alabama and Georgia and Tennessee. IMO
Like I said earlier, I think this precious little guy has been saved twice. ;)

See I don't know it sounds hinky to me. Why would she drive 8 hours just to deliver him a truck. How would she get back to where she was living currently? Also I don't know about anyone else but his comments about Kam's teeth are bugging me the most out of the video. He claims he met Leila a little over a year ago - this means that depending on when Kam's birthday is he would have been around 1-1.5 years old or possibly about to turn 1. My niece just turned 1 years old on August 2nd and yes she has teeth but not all of them. His comments about Kams teeth rotting are bugging me because at that time frame who is to say he'd even have all his teeth yet.
I can tell you from experience that children that live in meth labs can have rotted teeth. Not uncommon. moo

Going to the Everglades to deal with the alligators while having someone film. I cannot imagine "magic" or otherwise what this could be about. But they should check the Everglades... IMO :(
What kind of work could he be doing in the Everglades? Is he an alligator wrangler on the side? I wonder why he bought her truck if she was going with him anyway. Couldn't they have just used her truck for the job? He would have saved $3000.

There is so much of his story that doesn't seem credible. I have a feeling he is not being totally forthcoming. He spends the first half of the video criticizing her and calling her a thief and describing her as being irresponsible and untrustworthy. Yet he hands her over $3000 before ever checking for the paperwork for the truck? Isn't it worth about half that? And there was something wrong with the gas line, he said.

He spends so much time defending himself and explaining his whereabouts yet he never shows any concern for Leila. He could have at least taken the opportunity to show her picture and encourage people to call in tips if they have information.

I think he knows more than he is letting on.

Imo

I think that guy is full of crap. He's combined too many stories into one. I feel like he's exploiting her. Maybe she owed him in his mind or did. I wonder who's truck that is? If she still had her title did she just borrow it? Was his plan to steal the truck? Obviously he was looking for the title. Why did he need that truck to go south? Drug run? I feel after that beach trip she mysteriously disappeared. He has some serious anger issues towards her. He's a con man. If it doesn't benefit him...........he's too insistent on making everyone believe he's a changed man. Don't fall for that. moo

I can tell you from experience that children that live in meth labs can have rotted teeth. Not uncommon. moo
At age one he likely only had about 4 - 6 teeth. They looked like normal baby teeth in the video of him when they were at Walmart. Isn't the one that Leila sent his father posted here somewhere? Or was that a picture from her FB?

I think that guy is full of crap. He's combined too many stories into one. I feel like he's exploiting her. Maybe she owed him in his mind or did. I wonder who's truck that is? If she still had her title did she just borrow it? Was his plan to steal the truck? Obviously he was looking for the title. Why did he need that truck to go south? Drug run? I feel after that beach trip she mysteriously disappeared. He has some serious anger issues towards her. He's a con man. If it doesn't benefit him...........he's too insistent on making everyone believe he's a changed man. Don't fall for that. moo
I think he said he needed it for his project in the Everglades. Leila was going to help him.

And yes, he does seem very manipulative. He is steering the narrative while Leila can't speak for herself. I wonder if all his "apprentices" are young vulnerable women.

Plus, if she is on camera like he keeps obviously mentioning to instill in everyone's brain, who says that black car of guys asking to party wasn't a set up by him to discard of her? moo
Most likely, LE knew which car she left in. There are cameras all around Walmart and the adjacent RaceTrac, as he said. He said he was on the cameras most of the time. This maybe the reason LE allowed him to leave. They had probable cause to search his car based on social media interaction with Leila or because he was seen with her on surveillance camera, but beyond that they had no reason to hold him. IMO

Last edited:
Plus, if she is on camera like he keeps obviously mentioning to instill in everyone's brain, who says that black car of guys asking to party wasn't a set up by him to discard of her? moo
And how did she just happen to run into them at the gas station? He said she knew them or something. I guess he doesn't know since he was sleeping. Then after she never came back, he just sleeps in his car all night and never tries to call or text her? I would think he would be really impatient at that point and at least ask her about the missing title.

And how did she just happen to run into them at the gas station? He said she knew them or something. I guess he doesn't know since he was sleeping. Then after she never came back, he just sleeps in his car all night and never tries to call or text her? I would think he would be really impatient at that point and at least ask her about the missing title.
She didn’t just run into him. It was all planned. He claims to have know her since Kam was 1 YO in Muscle Schoals, Alabama. He said she left in a black car, not sure with who or if she knew them well or not.IMO All of his movements at RaceTrac and Walmart are on cameras.

Last edited:
She didn’t just run into him. It was all planned. He claims to have know her since Kam was 1 YO in Muscle Schoals, Alabama.
I'm talking about the men in the black car he claimed she drove away with. He said he was asleep when they pulled up. He also said they pulled out after he spoke to him, but then said she got in the car with them after that. It just doesn't make sense.

That video was so self incriminating it defies commonsense. IMO

my take away....(not that it has any value :p)
He gave a very loooooooong winded ramble with enormous undertones of anger and desperation.

The perfect motive for a rageful ugly outcome.

**red flags**red flags** red flags :( moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member