FL FL - Liliana, 43, & Daniela Moreno, 9, Doral, 29 May 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
13332744_10154436624233287_3637443778091105399_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/NancyGraceHLN/

Daniela is a beautiful little girl.

Man being investigated in woman’s disappearance loses eye to police Taser
Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/news/loc...de/hialeah/article82028692.html#storylink=cpy

It should say woman and daughter's disappearance. I assume the taser incident was concurrent with the attempted suicide?

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/miami-dade/hialeah/article82028692.html

yes, they tased him in the face.

I don't think the parts are them. I think he put them in the dumpster.

Man being investigated in woman’s disappearance loses eye to police Taser
Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/news/loc...de/hialeah/article82028692.html#storylink=cpy

It should say woman and daughter's disappearance. I assume the taser incident was concurrent with the attempted suicide?

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/miami-dade/hialeah/article82028692.html

these poor girls. I wonder if he put them near gators. I thought the dumpster, but idk.

A Year Later, Search Continues For Missing Mom, Daughter

Liliana, 43, and Daniela Moreno, 8, were reported to missing to Doral police on May 31st. Investigators said they found Moreno’s purse and wallet inside her apartment. Her front door was locked and her car was in the parking lot. They added repeated calls to her cellphone went unanswered.

The family would like anyone with information that could possibly help in the investigation to call Miami-Dade Crime Stoppers at (305) 471-TIPS. A reward of up to $20,000 is being offered for information that leads to an arrest.

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2017/04/20/year-later-search-missing-mom-daughter/

'I Need My Family': Vigil Held for Missing Mom and Daughter

A vigil was held Wednesday night for a mother and daughter who went missing two years ago.

“Who is the guilty person? We need answers. We need to know what happened to my sister and niece,” said Eduardo Moreno, the victim’s brother.

The family told NBC 6 that they are not giving up and that they have a lot of hope that they are both alive. But they, along with police, are looking for a break in the case to help find them.

“At this moment, I feel angry, because I want to find them. I need my family. At this moment, my family is broken,” said Moreno.

Authorities continue to ask for clues on 5-year anniversary of Doral mother, daughter’s disappearance – WSVN 7News | Miami News, Weather, Sports | Fort Lauderdale

“We have not forgotten about Liliana and Daniela,” Miami-Dade Police detective Christopher Vilano said. “We have worked this case throughout the last five years, like I said, with the Doral Police Department as well as, recently, our counterparts from the FBI.”

“Liliana and Daniela were last seen in or near The Home Depot store at 13895 W. Okeechobee Road in Hialeah,” FBI Special Agent Dave Clancy said. “We are supporting investigative efforts of the Miami-Dade Police Department and the Doral Police Department with our full range of capabilities.”

Daniela’s father, Gustavo Castaño, told family members he had a fight with the 43-year-old mother and the 9-year-old and kicked them out of his car along the Florida Turnpike and Okeechobee Road.

Police suspected foul play and named Castaño a person of interest after he was found stabbing himself in a Hialeah Gardens parking lot. He lost an eye to a police Taser in the process.

Investigators pulled evidence from a warehouse the father used, but they have not charged him or anyone else in connection to the mother and daughter’s disappearance.

There is a reward up to $25,000 that has been put in place for information that leads to the whereabouts of the mother and daughter.

If you have any information on their whereabouts, call 1-800-CALL-FBI, and you may be eligible for the reward.

I just found this thread and have not read it all. FYI: They're pulling numerous cars from Doral Lake this week.

Zabaleta said the the MDPD team investigating homicide cold cases hasn't been led to this lake before, but they would not rule it out as a possibility.

......United Search Corps work on a volunteer basis to investigate missing persons cold cases, they told 7News Miami. The organization works on cases that could have started up to 40 years ago.

They were investigating a case where someone drove from Pinellas County to the Miami International Airport to pick up a relative and never returned.

They targeted this lake because it is nearby the airport with easy access, which could lend itself to foul play.

Bridgette Matter, Reporter
Published: November 10, 2023
''MIAMI-DADE COUNTY, Fla. – In a desperate bid to unravel the mystery surrounding the disappearance of Liliana Moreno and her 8-year-old daughter, Daniella, the FBI, and the Moreno family have renewed their plea for public assistance.

The pair vanished without a trace seven years ago, leaving behind unanswered questions and heartbroken loved ones. The FBI, alongside local authorities, are now reaching out to the community, hoping that someone might hold the key to finally solving this cold case.

Recently, the FBI unveiled 18 digital billboards across Miami-Dade County featuring images of Liliana and Daniella Moreno. To encourage cooperation, the FBI is offering a $25,000 reward for any information leading to an arrest in this case. The billboards have already garnered attention, leading to the submission of new tips, according to FBI Special Agent David Clancy.''

''Special Agent David Clancy revealed that the family has connections to Colombia, suggesting that someone there might have vital information about the disappearance. The FBI has been collaborating with counterparts in Colombia, trying to push out information that could aid the investigation. While the agency remains tight-lipped about specific leads, they have emphasized the importance of the ongoing tips generated by the digital billboards.''

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine
Back