GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I only see photos at the link. How do I see the story? TIA

ETA: OK, I took off the m. at the beginning of link for mobile.

Scroll Down from pictures, the story is under the photo's.

Perhaps he has his own children and that was one of their names ??
Since first name given did have same last name as him.

Police, crime scene vans, reporters everywhere....this is not going to end well. So very sad...

Perhaps he has his own children and that was one of their names ??
Since first name given did have same last name as him.

Maybe he didn't know the boy's last name? Bio dad's name likely. JMO

Somehow I doubt this bf even knows his own girlfriend's name. JMO

I'm thinking it is a little disconcerting that I am easily finding the biological father via social media, but it appears the mother and boyfriend have hidden or removed their accounts.

I am finding a friend of the mother (as well as her family members) and bio father and it appears the mother is not a stranger to social media. There are old friends and family members speaking up and asking questions, offering support etc. She had a shared account with the bio dad while they were together, but nothing on her own now? Just seems unusual. At what point would they have time to remove or hide their accounts?

I'm thinking it is a little disconcerting that I am easily finding the biological father via social media, but it appears the mother and boyfriend have hidden or removed their accounts.

You can find what appears to be maybe her mother (Lonzie's grand mother) and in some of the pix it show Lonzie mother holding little girl taken in 2013 so I assume that is the sister.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If this is an abduction, the 5 year old would have been abducted as well. Lucky for her she left the vehicle. cough.
Ok, I didn't want to post here, but...Tom Jones is still alive??? I didn't know that!
Thank you so much for this xxt! I was out longer than expected and missed the presser. (blame Tom Jones who is playing tonight virtually next to my house, and I'd forgot. Traffic was hell)

I am having alternative thoughts about why BF went for gas and to a laundromat, I do believe he went there as usually there are some truth in lies, but I will keep my thoughts to myself for now. MOO

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

You can find what appears to be maybe her mother (Lonzie's grand mother) and in some of the pix it show Lonzie mother holding little girl taken in 2013 so I assume that is the sister.

Yes, I edited that in. It's very strange her mother and sister along with friends are on facebook but she isn't, and neither is her new boyfriend as far as I can see. Especially since she has old myspace accounts and did have a shared page with the bio father. It's not like she is someone who doesn't use social media, so it's strange to me.

Im really anxious to hear what the 5 year old girl has to say when she is rested and re-interviewed this afternoon.

Some kids in the kindergarten class can tell you everything clearly - "we go to recess right after lunch and then the teacher comes and blows a whistle after 20 minutes and we all have to line up and come back inside. Our teacher blows the whistle twice that's how we know it's our time to go in. The other teacher blows just once". A kinder kid said that to me, when I was temporarily watching the class. Some of the other kids had no way at all - none - to communicate to me when they did recess and gave me blank stares when I asked.

Hopefully she's more like the clear thinking kid.
I hope she hasn't been threatened or confused by the BF. I could really impact her statement say if he told her something like "say what I tell you or I will make Mommy disappear too". I'm worried about that.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Oh boy read the 2nd comment under the news story. :(

Oh geeze. :( For anyone who can't read it (took several tries to load for me) the comment says:

[modsnip]

And you know what that means. Washing away evidence.

Ugh. You're probably right. I would never have thought that . My assumption was the ' laundromat' was made up but maybe not. :(

Anyone interested Jacksonville Sheriff Office does have a social media page.

The information being put on the comments is interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member