GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
[video=twitter;625784668311396352]https://twitter.com/wjxtvic/status/625784668311396352[/video]
@WJXTvic: NEW- Here's pic of #LonzieBarton with his mother, father, sister and brother. #AmberAlert continues. #FINDLONZIE http://t.co/135AsRsrYX

I can't get the pix to post here.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wow Lonzie's pretty big in that picture. The parents' breakup and the entrance of the new man happened pretty quickly.

I agree that after 8pm may not be a lot of potty training. But perhaps Lonzie's schedule/routine was later. So it could be a couple hours. I don't care for the word "should" in that sentence because there is not necessarily a certain time a child this age SHOULD be in bed. It varies based on that family's specific routine. With this family, who knows if they even had a routine. But if they did, it's likely it could have been that they had later bedtimes and later waking time in the morning.

But the general point of your post, yes...I agree with. If the mom is working overnights, there probably wasn't that much time each day to do any sort of potty training.

I have been sidetracked with another thread, so please forgive me but has there been talk of potty training or you all are just speculating because of his age? TIA

I have been sidetracked with another thread, so please forgive me but has there been talk of potty training or you all are just speculating because of his age? TIA

Hi SCHMAE! Are you talking about little Madyson? I've been following too. :(

Ebron's dad mentioned that Ebron was the one who potty-trained Lonzie, which led to speculation that Ebron lost it after Lonzie had an accident. I personally found it interesting that Ebron's dad brought the subject up. And notice that Lonzie was only wearing a diaper when he went missing.

Anyay, it's just speculation.

Hi SCHMAE! Are you talking about little Madyson? I've been following too. :(

Ebron's dad mentioned that Ebron was the one who potty-trained Lonzie, which led to speculation that Ebron lost it after Lonzie had an accident. I personally found it interesting that Ebron's dad brought the subject up. And notice that Lonzie was only wearing a diaper when he went missing.

Anyay, it's just speculation.

OMG :( That is a nightmare ! That is an absolute nightmare. So many BF"s of moms think some good ole a$$ whoopings will teach them to go in the bathroom. Lonzie is too young for proper potty training. My heart is broken :(

ETA Yes to Maddy's thread.

Plus, in his interview Ebron's dad said Ebron was potty training Lonzie. He volunteered the statement and that tells me he has concerns just as we do.

His parents said they do not believe their son would intentionally do anything to harm a child.

'He said that he and Lonna had talked marriage. He said he spent so much time with little Lonzie. He's the one that's potty trained him, he's the one doing things for him because he's watching him while she works. He stated that little Lonzie even started calling him daddy,' Ebron Sr said.

I feel like this (the calling him Daddy part) isn't true. I think WRE told his father that as part of the 'manipulation' LE mentioned in their last press briefing.

These cases where parents/caregivers lose it while potty training make me feel physically sick. (Not saying that is what happened here, though it definitely is a possibility.) My son is exactly 1 month older than Lonzie and we are nowhere near potty training him. But I just can't imagine getting upset with him if he were to have an accident while training.

Potty training can be frustrating. Having to clean up accidents can be frustrating. That is why there are cases where kids are abused or killed when being potty training.

how much actual time was there for WE to spend teaching this child while the mother works? She worked in the evening from 8-2:30am....at which time a child that small would or should be in bed.......

I don't think he was training him. I don't think this guy could train anyone to do anything. I do wonder if Lonzie had an accident and that enraged WRE. So, there would be a tiny, tiny kernel of truth in what he told his father William Ebron Sr.

Wow Lonzie's pretty big in that picture. The parents' breakup and the entrance of the new man happened pretty quickly.

March, I believe. Link is in an article posted up-thread somewhere.

**Speculation** ( but you just know it's the truth) that the reason so many of these missing and deceased babies' moms' boyfriends want to potty train them too young is because they're the baby sitter and cannot stand the idea of changing a freaking diaper. I bet they talk it up like they're doing a good and valuable service to help mom out and she thinks ' he' s so sweet, he's helping the baby get potty trained''.

Be a MAN. You say you can do whatever you want and you're untouchable. A man is not a walking sack of testosterone. A man admits when he's done wrong. A man protects babies, even if they're not his. Tell the truth and hope God has mercy on you. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/ne...rt-miss/nm7ZD/

Lonzie Barton’s parent’s hometown shows support for missing 21-month-old

--snips--

---Reed (a former neighbour) said people in the Macclenny community don’t understanding how this happened to people they know.

Neighbors said that Chris Barton, Lonzie’s father, and Lonna Lauramore have big families and that a lot of people know them in the area.

“They were good parents. Chris took really good care of L. Chris was a good daddy to them babies,” Reed said.

L is Lonzie’s older sister who police say was with him before he was reported missing. Reed also spoke about how much Chris adored his baby boy.

---Pogue ( Chris's cousin) said that one of the hardest things about Lonzie’s disappearance is not being able to be in Jacksonville searching with police. She said they told her to stay put and let them handle it.

“Chris needs his son home. Chris and Lonna need him back they want their baby home safe and sound,” Marie Pouge said.

A family member of Lonna Lauramore’s said they are having a vigil at 7 p.m. Wednesday for Lonzie in Macclenny at Duck Pond Park.

--more@link.

I am wondering now if maybe he just had the little boy in the car for disposal reasons and the little girl came to him crying from inside the home saying she was afraid.....I have not really looked at the apt complex where they lived, but would a 5 yr old be able to find their way back to the correct apartment in the dark....from the parking area...at 2am?
^^^this^^^type of scenario has been echoed many times the last 4 days.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/lonzie-...-baby/34381270

Lonzie Barton family: 'I want to find my baby'

Missing toddler's family in Baker County hold out hope for searchers

--snip

Holding onto hope, Kayla Barton, Lonzie's half-sister, who is in her 20s, is staying positive and pleading for answers to the question of her little brother’s whereabouts.

"I'm hoping someone has him and they are just waiting for the right moment to bring him back to his mom and dad,” said Kayla. "I just cannot wait to see his smiling face. It's all I think about, him coming to us happy. I would plea to just please let us know where he is. He needs to be back home. We are heartbroken. If you just would open up, we just want him back home.”

Lonzie and Kayla’s father, Chris Barton, has not spoken to News4Jax, but Kayla says he is crushed.

“I called and asked my dad if he heard, and he was heartbroken," Kayla said. "He said, 'Kayla … he's so innocent, I want to find my baby.'”

--more@link.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/story...amily-speaks-out-for-the-first-time/30757121/

Lonzie's family speaks out for the first time

--video and more @ link

For the first time, we're hearing from Lonzie's mother's side of the family. Lonna's sister-in-law, Brittni Lauramore, sat down with First Coast News' Janny Rodriguez in this exclusive interview.
"Every question that everyone else has we have, and we haven't got to ask them and right now we're not really worried about that, we're worried about the baby," said Brittni Lauramore, Lonzie's aunt.

A baby she says stole everyone's heart.

If LB was arrested in May, why did she still have her kids? Sorry, not trying to be mean but wouldn't child services come into play in May? JMO

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/story...amily-speaks-out-for-the-first-time/30757121/

Lonzie's family speaks out for the first time

--video and more @ link

For the first time, we're hearing from Lonzie's mother's side of the family. Lonna's sister-in-law, Brittni Lauramore, sat down with First Coast News' Janny Rodriguez in this exclusive interview.
"Every question that everyone else has we have, and we haven't got to ask them and right now we're not really worried about that, we're worried about the baby," said Brittni Lauramore, Lonzie's aunt.

A baby she says stole everyone's heart.

Thanks for posting this. Lonzie is such an adorable baby. Those pics of him that they showed are SO sweet. And he loves chickens. :(

If LB was arrested in May, why did she still have her kids? Sorry, not trying to be mean but wouldn't child services come into play in May? JMO

Cause apparently when the drug bust went down back in May the kids were not present when drugs were being used that day as per what police said down there in Baker county....but as of today DCS is now involved with a case investigation...personally I think its a bit late now for that.

I just wanted to mention (hadn't seen it in this thread) that if Lonzie's death was due to drugs, it's just as plausible that Ebron might have procured downers or even used alcohol in Lonzie's food (or other means of delivery) to make him sleepy, more malleable, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Artem1