GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
[video=twitter;625442464397164544]https://twitter.com/FCN2go/status/625442464397164544[/video]

Sounds like it's just an update. :( But we can hope...

It may be just a update of todays search.. That is what I m thinking..This is what we got last evening around this time..

Yes, but what might she have seen? Would she have seen her little brother crying, hot and frightened, left in the car while his caregiver went off to smoke crack? Would she have been there when the little boy died? Is that why she got out of the vehicle? Was she there when the person who was supposed to care for her brother, buried the little guy, or fed him to the crocs?

I hope that she saw nothing at all.

I hope she saw nothing too horrifying, but I suspect what she did or did not see could help. And I wouldn't be surprised if something comes up later that jogs her memory. I think little things like "do you remember going to the laundromat to wash clothes?", "Do you remember if you went to the gas station?", "Was Lonzie there with you in the car when you went there?","Did both of you go into the gas station?". She may have seen something way too terrifying to talk about, or she may have been threatened not to tell anyone. She may have seen nothing at all. But it might nail down a closer estimate to where and when Lonzie disappeared.

I hope she saw nothing too horrifying, but I suspect what she did or did not see could help. And I wouldn't be surprised if something comes up later that jogs her memory. I think little things like "do you remember going to the laundromat to wash clothes?", "Do you remember if you went to the gas station?", "Was Lonzie there with you in the car when you went there?","Did both of you go into the gas station?". She may have seen something way too terrifying to talk about, or she may have been threatened not to tell anyone. She may have seen nothing at all. But it might nail down a closer estimate to where and when Lonzie disappeared.

Hopefully LE will find Lonzie without her help. I think they've narrowed down the area and now it's just a matter of finding *the* spot. Like Chief Hackney said, they're searching those areas for a reason and not by accident.

Or maybe detectives will squeeze the info out of Ebron. And I do mean... squeeze.

I know I posted earlier about seeing a billboard for Lonzie on Friday night in the Clearwater area (about 4 hours from Jacksonville). I was up and down Interstate 75 going to a family event this weekend and sadly there were no such billboards with Lonzie's picture on them. The one I saw Friday night has changed to something else.

I hate these cases.

Presser:

Sheriff--

Info led us to search multiple bodies of water, also puddles & woods

Tech info continues to come back

Xtra info comes in-happened today>we found add'l peop we've talked to

This would end if WRE would would tell us where he is

We're eliminating areas

Put Lonzie back in his Mother's arms

Recovering Lonzie

WRE is the key: if visit him in jail, talk to him>tell him to tell us where he is

@FCN2go: "I pray for answers. I pray for a successful resolution.", Hackney says. http://t.co/oZ5IJ3sGDI

[video=twitter;625452751212945408]https://twitter.com/fcn2go/status/625452751212945408[/video]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sheriff:

5 yo is as helpful as she can be

Can't, won't & shouldn't go into detail about 5 yo ^^

If person associated w/this>it's WRE

Part way doesn't put Lonzie where he belongs

Hate to use--recovery...time passing>info leads us more of recovery than rescue

We've had no contact w/WRE today

No contact with Ebron today. Per Hackney on live coverage.

Long, hot, heartbreaking day on the Southside of Jacksonville. Keep Praying....Thank you!

Emphasizing orange car & WRE: if saw vehicle or him, call us

He knows how Lonzie was "acting" that nite, IF for ex, Lonzie was crying, fussy (reporter posed question), but not going to comment on how Lonzie was

Mother is working very closely w/us; is heartbroken, equally confused

Asking Not to Judge Mother too harshly on no public plea, etc

Reporter just ask if Lonzie had been cryie, fussy, etc and Tom Hackney response says yes we know but that is part of the on going investigation.

So sad for little Lonzie.

multi agency search efforts including FBI fish and game, etc. Many area surrounding counties have helped and provided assets to put into the efforts to find Lonzie. The public support has been overwhelming to us and the comments received. We've had vono's BBQ, we've had Firehouse subs, we've had citizens bringing food from other area restaurants. I can't tell you how much that has meant.

5 yr old has been as helpful as she can be. She is helping. We have talked to her multiple times. Any person associated with this case you can bet we have spoken to them multiple times.

I know that he knows. he knows that he knows. But he doesn't help.

I hate to use such a fine line there (re search or recovery effort at this time)

info so far seems to lead us down the road that it is recovery rather than rescue.

we have had no contact with him today (re Ebron)

there are things that led us down there (talking of current search area) not jsut because there are plenty of bodies of water down there.
7 some odd tips we have had so far. If there is a tip we will look at it.

from the time of 8 pm dropping mother off and place of business til 2:30 am. That car is very distinctive, it was all around the area. If anyone say that car in those times we want to know where it was, what it was doing. If you saw what he did, saw where he was, we want to hear from you.

wont share if Lonzie was crying or how he was acting that night. Hackney knows but wont share at this time

Mother working extremely hard with us and closely right now. She is devastated. Her public plea may not be there. I ask that you not judge her on that. She has faith in our efforts and trusts what efforts we are making. Again, I would ask that people not judge her too harshly right now.

[all paraphrasing of what I am hearing as I listen to presser, not to be considered direct quotes or a transcription]

@FCN2go: "I know that he knows. He knows that he knows. But it doesn't help", Hackney says of Ebron. #FindLonzie

[video=twitter;625453488206663680]https://twitter.com/fcn2go/status/625453488206663680[/video]

I hate Ruben Ebron! From the presser:

Additional surrounding counties lending help.

Frustrating for officers. Public outpouring been great. Businesses and citizens bringing food and water.

5 year old - she's as helpful as she can be. What he shares with public is only a portion of information but she's been helpful.

Ebron - LE knows he knows LE knows. Time slips away. Info developed so far points to recovery.

Still focused on 295 area. Things led us down there. Woods, water - we're looking.

Search can go well into next week. "Land of 1000 retention ponds" (tongue in cheek).

If there's a tip we'll follow up.

Car is seen in and around Jax southside doing god knows what during that time - Thursday night and Friday morning.

Mother - is working extremely close with investigators. Is heartbroken, wants Ebron to do the right thing. Her public plea is not there because she has faith in what detectives are doing.

Ebron has lawyered up.

Emotional toll on officers. 105 heat, bugs, snakes - but we're cops, this is what we do.

I missed a few things.

FFS Ebron, just tell them where he is, take responsibility, coward!!! Argh, sorry just it gets me so mad. He can bring resolution but oh no, only thinking of himself!!

Wow, acting like a little sadist; a little Hitler

Arrogant, cocky & a little narcissist

IF he has any serious addiction, he ought to be squealing any day now and I'll have not a drop of empathy for him then

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member