GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Ruben was constantly on the phone while in jail? WTF?

Perhaps RE wants to remain in prison because that's certainly what his actions are showing. Wonder if his brother is in the same jail?
RE is not in prison he is in jail.....as for his brother he is in prison. Jail is used to hold prisoners for court .....those inmates that have been convicted then go to prison if the sentence is more then 1 yr. Ebron brother got 30 yrs in prison.

RE is not in prison he is in jail.....as for his brother he is in prison. Jail is used to hold prisoners for court .....those inmates that have been convicted then go to prison if the sentence is more then 1 yr. Ebron brother got 30 yrs in prison.

Didn't realise that is what it is in the U.S. Here jail & prison are pretty much the same thing far as i know.
Wouldn't RE have already done time previously as well for armed robbery? That's a pretty serious charge i would think. Although i'm not sure of the details of that.
So he is no newcomer to the system if that is the case. Looks like he's trying to be a career criminal.

no it was prob week ago. someone mentioned "missing weights". im not sure if she was just theorizing or if there are some missing weights.

I posted yesterday that it was my opinion and my opinion only that he was placed in a suitcase, weighted down and placed in a body of water. Is that what you are referring to?

And there you have it. RE is doing LE's job for them. He keeps stacking up charges against himself and soon there will be enough for him to spend the rest of his miserable, useless life in jail.

Does the '3 strikes you are out' rule apply? Does he have 3 felonies charged against him now?

What is next? Will they roll him into court on a hand truck with a face mask, Hannibal Lector style? LOL

I got a giggle out of the photo with him in the foam mittens.

Didn't the ex file pleadings to lift the 'no contact' restraining order she filed against RE?

I am waiting patiently for the Judge to order that he has no contact with anyone other than his attorney.

true but the key was kept in between his lip and gum. whenever an inmate enters or leaves an area they are systematically pat searched, and most dont check the mouth becuase they are pat searching everyone who is being moved. when they are strip searched, they check the mouth, but you cant just strip search inmates whenever you want. usually it is when they are housed or if there has been credible information (like after this other inmate told on him) that would warrant a strip or a shale down of a unit.

depending on where he is housed, it is either A. one officer on the floor with anywhere from 32-48 inmates (or more) if this is a direct supervision jail... or he is in max, which usually the officers are watching from "a bubble" and they are in their cell a lot of the time. there are cameras but you dont just sit and watch one inmate all day.

He already tried out his keys without anyone seeing.
I do NOT think he is smart, his plan was seriously flawed, but I am concerned with how much he did accomplish in such a short space of time. An officer could have been seriously injured if he had made a shiv to take on 'escape day' since he would be able to unlock his handcuffs.

no it was prob week ago. someone mentioned "missing weights". im not sure if she was just theorizing or if there are some missing weights.

Far as i know there has been nothing about missing weights in msm, so i would say at this stage it is a theory, and could well be what happened if Lonzie's body is in the water somewhere?

Just off the top of my head now...seeing it was stated by JSO that "He told the inmate his driver was incarcerated so he needed help finding someone else to drive, the reports said" if the incarcerated person being referred here is Lonna....do you think JSO is working on getting new charges against Lonna for the attempted escape of WRE. And we could see her back in jail again soon.

And there you have it. RE is doing LE's job for them. He keeps stacking up charges against himself and soon there will be enough for him to spend the rest of his miserable, useless life in jail.

Does the '3 strikes you are out' rule apply? Does he have 3 felonies charged against him now?

What is next? Will they roll him into court on a hand truck with a face mask, Hannibal Lector style? LOL

I got a giggle out of the photo with him in the foam mittens.

Didn't the ex file pleadings to lift the 'no contact' restraining order she filed against RE?

I am waiting patiently for the Judge to order that he has no contact with anyone other than his attorney

BBM
Already done. Ask and ye shall receive (for now)
Bridgette Matter ‏@bridgetteANjax [video=twitter;638336723190198272]https://twitter.com/bridgetteANjax/status/638336723190198272[/video]
State also asked that Ebron not have jail visits except from lawyers, this will be argued tomorrow at 2pm @ActionNewsJax

Just off the top of my head now...seeing it was stated by JSO that "He told the inmate his driver was incarcerated so he needed help finding someone else to drive, the reports said" if the incarcerated person being referred here is Lonna....do you think JSO is working on getting new charges against Lonna for the attempted escape of WRE. And we could see her back in jail again soon.

I think that's very possible if LE have irrefutable proof that LL was in fact conspiring to help him with his escape plan. Otherwise i think RE is just blowing smoke.

Don't know how to post this without including the whole document that contains names and addresses.

From CORE https://core.duvalclerk.com/CoreCms.aspx

State's Discovery Exhibit and Demand for Reciprocal Discovery filed 8/25/2015 @3:30PM

Lists State of Florida vs BOTH WRE and LLB
Document list witnesses. Includes JSO, family, "friends" and and email from WRE's aunt.
There's a fingerprint report and evidence that is NOT detailed here.

They are both going to be wearing "mittens" soon.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    21 KB · Views: 182
wait so this is the escape case?

Don't know how to post this without including the whole document that contains names and addresses.

State's Discovery Exhibit and Demand for Reciprocal Discovery filed 8/25/2015 @3:30PM

Document list witnesses. Includes JSO, family, "friends" and and email from WRE's aunt.

I keep getting an error message when I download it, ugh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sharlafields