GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Behind the storage units , (blue) there's tracks, woods...lake ..not sure if u can get to it by car though, anyone know ?

Which one is this. What road is it on?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Behind the storage units , (blue) there's tracks, woods...lake ..not sure if u can get to it by car though, anyone know ?

f27e61dc9788cb8cd695cfe7a9bd45b8.jpg

Looks like there is a gate there. So no you could not get there by car by this map.

f27e61dc9788cb8cd695cfe7a9bd45b8.jpg

Looks like there is a gate there. So no you could not get there by car by this map.

How about that track a bit further south on Powers Ave? It goes around back and right up to that pond at the back. Could you drive a car down that?

Just a random thought.... Does Reuben, any of his family or friends, or an employer, have a storage building where he could have hidden a small body? In my state alone over the past couple of years there have been two discoveries of bones in storage buildings after the tenant died and the unit items were sold at auction. Such a shame that those killers got away with murder for all those years. And a two year old could easily fit into quite a few containers - large cooler, small barrel, etc. in a storage unit there is no one living close by to notice late-night additions to the unit nor smell decay if there is any Oder seeping out.

Just a random thought.... Does Reuben, any of his family or friends, or an employer, have a storage building where he could have hidden a small body? In my state alone over the past couple of years there have been two discoveries of bones in storage buildings after the tenant died and the unit items were sold at auction. Such a shame that those killers got away with murder for all those years. And a two year old could easily fit into quite a few containers - large cooler, small barrel, etc. in a storage unit there is no one living close by to notice late-night additions to the unit nor smell decay if there is any Oder seeping out.

There are a lot of garage type businesses or businesses with the slide up galvanized doors/ warehouses that have also closed that WRE may have had access to the abandoned site. One in particular was a welding company that has a now vacant building off Sunbeam and Hood. Wish we had some idea on who WRE's former employers were this would help us with his area of familiarity.
Obviously I've been poking around and may not be a thing.

There are a lot of garage type businesses or businesses with the slide up galvanized doors/ warehouses that have also closed that WRE may have had access to the abandoned site. One in particular was a welding company that has a now vacant building off Sunbeam and Hood. Wish we had some idea on who WRE's former employers were this would help us with his area of familiarity.
Obviously I've been poking around and may not be a thing.

Wasn't WRE a welder? Nice to know if he worked there.

http://jacksonville.com/breaking-news/2015-07-31/story/florida-star-interview-william-ruben-ebron

"The Florida Star asked Ebron about his past and he advised that he was born in Jacksonville but grew up in California and Hawaii since his father was in the military. He is the middle child and is a welder. He lost his job in April after his second motorcycle accident and has spent much of his time helping his girlfriend take care of their children. They have shopped for wedding rings because “she is who I wish to marry.”"

Interesting that he said "taking care of their children" and "she is who I wish to marry". LL's children are not theirs. Was he referring to JR or taking ownership of LL's children? Weird!

I remember he said he was a welder. He could have held a variety of jobs depending on his skill level. He could've worked at a construction site, car repair , large or small equipment repair, lots of different type of businesses.

Wasn't WRE a welder? Nice to know if he worked there.

http://jacksonville.com/breaking-news/2015-07-31/story/florida-star-interview-william-ruben-ebron

"The Florida Star asked Ebron about his past and he advised that he was born in Jacksonville but grew up in California and Hawaii since his father was in the military. He is the middle child and is a welder. He lost his job in April after his second motorcycle accident and has spent much of his time helping his girlfriend take care of their children. They have shopped for wedding rings because “she is who I wish to marry.”"

Interesting that he said "taking care of their children" and "she is who I wish to marry". LL's children are not theirs. Was he referring to JR or taking ownership of LL's children? Weird!
i think he is a classic abusive narcissist. Likes to show the world what he wants them to believe and only a chosen few ( usually the partner/ victim) sees the true monster within. Lonna was still in the honeymoon phase, she may have not have had any idea just who she was hooking up with.

It's also classic abusive narcissist to keep abusing the primary victim even after he is starting to let his claim on his next prey. Only when the new one is in the "hook" pregnant, married or otherwise trapped will he start the cycle with them.
This is just my educated opinion.

I haven't checked in here for awhile. I have been keeping up with the Facebook page a bit. Has it been established how far RE could have driven from their apartment and then gotten back in time to place the 911 call? I don't think any care whatsoever was taken with Lonzie's body. I think RE drove somewhere remote and threw Lonzie out like trash. There has been speculation that Lonna is pregnant with RE's baby. Maybe she is pregnant with CB's baby. That would make more sense. Or, at least CB could think it's his baby. Maybe that could explain his loyalty to her.

I remember he said he was a welder. He could have held a variety of jobs depending on his skill level. He could've worked at a construction site, car repair , large or small equipment repair, lots of different type of businesses.

I seriously doubt he did much legitimate work.

I haven't checked in here for awhile. I have been keeping up with the Facebook page a bit. Has it been established how far RE could have driven from their apartment and then gotten back in time to place the 911 call? I don't think any care whatsoever was taken with Lonzie's body. I think RE drove somewhere remote and threw Lonzie out like trash. There has been speculation that Lonna is pregnant with RE's baby. Maybe she is pregnant with CB's baby. That would make more sense. Or, at least CB could think it's his baby. Maybe that could explain his loyalty to her.

IMO, you're probably right an quite a bit of you're speculation. Based on professional opinion and some regretfully painful and embarrassing past life experiences personally I feel that The father is still carrying a torch for the mother. I believe she left him and he wanted her back, and probably has held on to the hope that she'd sew some wild oats and return eventually. It's possible that she has left and returned before, and it's possible she's been emotionally "playing him" so that he would remain there for her so she can return if she needed a place to go.

I have a very close male friend - great guy, his wife literally left him over 30 times for men she met on the Internet. As soon as the Internet men moved in, she'd run back to the "great guy". She didn't love or even want the great guy. But she loved his home, paycheck, and his tolerance for her BS. When she was with the other men shed play on his emotions with "I miss you, I love you, I'll come home soon, etc". And when she was home she was super Mom and adoring loving wife UNTIL the next man caught her eye. She had four children, only one is biologically my friends. All have his name on the birth certificate. Eventually my friend decided he wasn't a doormat, got custody of all the kids, and she hasn't even so much as said hello to the kids in years. I think Lonzies mother is very much like my friends ex wife. I think she knew how to play her ex to ensure stability was always waiting for her in case her fun ran out.

And Reuben - yes I've had a Reuben in a relationship, sadly I'll admit it. I was gullible, I wasn't used to people that prey on others relying on honesty and integrity in everyone. Thank God for me mine didn't do to my children what Reuben has quite likely done to Lonzie, but mine did some pretty horrible things to me. - he ended up getting 18 felonies and ten years in prison for what he did. I spent two years afraid of my own shadow and every person that moved, but with help I became a survivor. I wish Lonzies Mom had gotten her children and self away before it was too late. Sadly though, I don't believe she even realized today how toxic and dangerous her boyfriend may be.

What if it's CB s child. (If she is pregnant)
She was with both
So she said.

What if it's CB s child. (If she is pregnant)
She was with both
So she said.

Then I'd have a bit more empathy ( only slight, just trying to get in his head here ) as to why he would bail her out,

This is like a book that could have numerous sequels..

I'm bored of them now,

Where is lonzie !?!?

Then I'd have a bit more empathy ( only slight, just trying to get in his head here ) as to why he would bail her out,

This is like a book that could have numerous sequels..

I'm bored of them now,

Where is lonzie !?!?

I think it is very possible she is playing both men.

I do not believe for 1 second that she doesn't know where her son is , no one is that gullible , and for a man to bail her out knowing she brought that monster into her home makes him all the more stupid as well,
I would have used the bail bribe to force her to tell me where my son was before I even contemplated laying down a dollar for her ,
Not 1 person in this case is the victim apart from lonzie ,

I'd say they have to live with this for the rest of there life but I seriously doubt it will have much impact anyway,

I've had my cats neutered no questions asked ... Should be the same for some women !!!

I do not believe for 1 second that she doesn't know where her son is , no one is that gullible , and for a man to bail her out knowing she brought that monster into her home makes him all the more stupid as well,
I would have used the bail bribe to force her to tell me where my son was before I even contemplated laying down a dollar for her ,
Not 1 person in this case is the victim apart from lonzie ,

I'd say they have to live with this for the rest of there life but I seriously doubt it will have much impact anyway,

I've had my cats neutered no questions asked ... Should be the same for some women !!!

ITA with your post. I don't imagine any decent guy would be okay with what LL did. CB is no innocent either, he had past DV charges for kicking a pregnant woman in the stomach. What a loser. I really hope she isn't pregnant at all, unless she thinks getting herself pregnant right now might keep her out of jail.

I think LL was playing both of the guys too, and they probably were too stupid to care. I wish this woman would have stayed in jail longer, she got out way too soon, the LE barely got a chance to grill her on everything she might know about Lonzie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member