GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't believe he drowned, because what about the blood evidence in the apartment on the bed sheet and floor? Didn't Casey Anthony pull the drowning story of Caylee. Yeah i guess kids do drown with duct tape around their face, Not! And Caylee was thrown into a swamp to rot as well. These lot that do this to their babies are just pure evil, IMO.
Who broke Lonzie's ribs, and what were the injuries that were not taken care of that Lonzie had?

I am with you 100% on your post, Karina. The next part of my post is not directed at you.

*I am so sick and tired of the judges and their 'concurrent sentences'! Of course that was no doubt part of their 'deal', IMO.

*I hope WRE and LLB's drug charges lead to a long incarceration in addition to the current sentences. Surely their drug charges were not included in their deals, were they? Remember how it was stuck to Ronald and Misty in Haleigh's case? There was not enough to prosecute for Haleigh but they were sure nailed on their drug charges!

I do not believe what WRE says happened to little Lonzie. I believe he was abused to death. WRE and LLB did what was expedient and beneficial for themselves, IMO, in accepting deals. They lied for so long why would either be believed now? Suddenly WRE is sorry and also says Lonzie was taken too soon? God, what hypocrisy and insincerity! Then LLB going to work that night stripping after her baby is dead? All of this is just beyond belief!

GB little Lonzie! At least he is an angel now. GB his sissy because she will one day know all of the sordid, cruel details of her brother's murder (IMO). I do believe it was murder by abuse over a period time. WRE and LLB should have to suffer as little Lonzie did.

JMO

*The batteries in my wireless keyboard are just about gone so please forgive any mistakes!

OOPS! I should not have jumped ahead and posted because I now see what has transpired in the Baker County drug charges and that the judge refused to accept a plea from Ebron for 2 years concurrent. Good for that judge!!! Stick it to him for these charges!

Oh my goodness, his poor sister, thinking she is responsible for him being gone because she left him alone. That five year has more remorse and feels more culpability than either LB or RE! I really hope she is getting counseling and support.

Oh my goodness, his poor sister, thinking she is responsible for him being gone because she left him alone. That five year has more remorse and feels more culpability than either LB or RE! I really hope she is getting counseling and support.

Wouldn't the sister have been there when Lonzie supposedly drowned?
And she must've witnessed him being given CPR from RW? Right?

"JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - Contained in hundreds of pages of evidence and hours of recordings released Wednesday in the case against Ruben Ebron were disturbing details on Lonzie Barton's death, including that Ebron almost led police to the toddler's body within 24 hours of his disappearance last summer."
http://www.news4jax.com/news/lonzie...almost-took-police-to-lonzies-body-that-night

Also new documents released today.

91-page Document quoted in linked article (Original police report):

http://media.news4jax.com/document_...onzie Barton police report_2226485_ver1.0.pdf

For link doesn't work, scroll to quoted link and scroll down:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the reports refer to the roommate.

Sheriff responds to disturbing details in Lonzie case

Questions raised on why information wasn't released in search for toddler

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - A day after hundreds of pages of evidence and hours of recordings were released in the case of toddler Lonzie Barton's death, Jacksonville Sheriff Mike Williams said he's reviewing the case and why certain information wasn't released to the public.

Information like the fact that in the days after Lonzie's disappearance, his 5-year-old sister nearly led police to the area where Lonzie's remains were later found.

Detectives even put the girl in a car and encouraged her to lead them to the area where Lonzie was. She directed them to Philips Highway south of the Avenues Mall. She couldn't pinpoint a spot to search, saying only, "Look in the woods," and it was near "the blue house, the green house and purple and pink houses."

"I learned from a couple of different sources that at one point, Lonzie's sister said that they came in to this area, and she identified it because she said there was a dinosaur in the yard, and also a lit fountain," WJXT crime and safety analyst Gil Smith said.

If only! I know I personally would have gone around and around streetview until I found the garden with the dinosaurs in!!

dino1.PNGdino2.PNG

Sad that the dinosaur reference that Lonzie's sister saw next to the fountain wasn't mentioned in the news. Maybe LE thought that it was her imagination. It would most likely have led to the discovery of Lonzie sooner. The family had taken the fountain down by the time the news went by the other night. But they said they would have spoken up had they heard on the news that there was a dinosaur and a fountain where they passed by. It looks like everything his sister said was "spot on" to quote the news.

And the poor little girl thinks she's to blame... They are sick and twisted IMO (RE and LLB).

http://www.news4jax.com/news/lonzie...almost-took-police-to-lonzies-body-that-night

Sorry Skib, saw that we were composing at the same time. :loveyou: But I like your post better anyway.

Sheriff responds to disturbing details in Lonzie case

Questions raised on why information wasn't released in search for toddler

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - A day after hundreds of pages of evidence and hours of recordings were released in the case of toddler Lonzie Barton's death, Jacksonville Sheriff Mike Williams said he's reviewing the case and why certain information wasn't released to the public.

Information like the fact that in the days after Lonzie's disappearance, his 5-year-old sister nearly led police to the area where Lonzie's remains were later found.

Detectives even put the girl in a car and encouraged her to lead them to the area where Lonzie was. She directed them to Philips Highway south of the Avenues Mall. She couldn't pinpoint a spot to search, saying only, "Look in the woods," and it was near "the blue house, the green house and purple and pink houses."

"I learned from a couple of different sources that at one point, Lonzie's sister said that they came in to this area, and she identified it because she said there was a dinosaur in the yard, and also a lit fountain," WJXT crime and safety analyst Gil Smith said.

If only! I know I personally would have gone around and around streetview until I found the garden with the dinosaurs in!!

View attachment 89374View attachment 89375
Thanks skibaboo I was just about to post this link, but you beat me to it!

Who am I? I am that tiny voice in the back of your mind which encourages you to be who you choose to be as long as you are truthful to yourself. I am that tiny voice in the back of your mind that encourages you to reach higher. I am that tiny voice in the back of your mind that makes you understand that you are a survivor...that you are important...that you matter.

Sad that the dinosaur reference that Lonzie's sister saw next to the fountain wasn't mentioned in the news. Maybe LE thought that it was her imagination. It would most likely have led to the discovery of Lonzie sooner. The family had taken the fountain down by the time the news went by the other night. But they said they would have spoken up had they heard on the news that there was a dinosaur and a fountain where they passed by. It looks like everything his sister said was "spot on" to quote the news.

And the poor little girl thinks she's to blame... They are sick and twisted IMO (RE and LLB).

That poor little girl :(

This really bothers me.
Lonzie could have been found so much sooner, his body would not have been so decomposed, and a more accurate cause of death could have been determined.......

Instead they only have Ebrons story....

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Oh my. This new information breaks my heart! I can't imagine what his sister has been through. What did she see? :( *tears*

That poor little girl :(

This really bothers me.
Lonzie could have been found so much sooner, his body would not have been so decomposed, and a more accurate cause of death could have been determined.......

Exactly. So why did LE not go find the dinosaurs? They concentrate their searches in the area they KNEW Ebron had been, through phone pings, they searched ponds and other woods, even up north near his parents house. I think Ebron is smart. I think he told them enough, to dissuade them from taking the little girl more seriously, and sent them on wild goose chases for 6 months. That poor sweet little girl :(

I'm not blaming LE, not one bit. I'm blaming Ebron. Selfish

Oh my. This new information breaks my heart! I can't imagine what his sister has been through. What did she see? :( *tears*
I know :( It is so heartbreaking.
And she tried to say where Lonzie was. What a smart little girl. I think this will scar her even more.....

I know :( It is so heartbreaking.
And she tried to say where Lonzie was. What a smart little girl. I think this will scar her even more.....

I literally started to feel sick, reading that. Ebron and Lonna are truly disgusting monsters! How could they put those children through this?

I'm concerned about who has the sister, now. She's really going to need a stable, loving, home. I'm afraid that her parents' families are not suitable. To be fair, I don't actually know for sure. I just want the very best for her.

Exactly. So why did LE not go find the dinosaurs? They concentrate their searches in the area they KNEW Ebron had been, through phone pings, they searched ponds and other woods, even up north near his parents house. I think Ebron is smart. I think he told them enough, to dissuade them from taking the little girl more seriously, and sent them on wild goose chases for 6 months. That poor sweet little girl :(

I'm not blaming LE, not one bit. I'm blaming Ebron. Selfish

I don't know if I personally necessarily blame LE, but I do believe there is a tendency to ignore testimony of little children right off the bat.

A child I know witnessed the rape of his sister when he was just 4 years old. Never, at any time, was the child asked any questions about it. He was basically ignored, to the point where the mom had to fight to get him named in the restraining order that was prepared for in case the perp posted bail (which he never did, and he'll be locked up for years to come still).

Kids that little may not all be very articulate, but if they were witnesses, they usually don't make up elaborate stories at all, and their simple pointers should be taken much more serious, IMO.

Also, if she knows where Lonzie went, that means she was indeed present when he disposed of Lonzie's body... poor little girl. :(

I don't know if I personally necessarily blame LE, but I do believe there is a tendency to ignore testimony of little children right off the bat.

A child I know witnessed the rape of his sister when he was just 4 years old. Never, at any time, was the child asked any questions about it. He was basically ignored, to the point where the mom had to fight to get him named in the restraining order that was prepared for in case the perp posted bail (which he never did, and he'll be locked up for years to come still).

Kids that little may not all be very articulate, but if they were witnesses, they usually don't make up elaborate stories at all, and their simple pointers should be taken much more serious, IMO.

Also, if she knows where Lonzie went, that means she was indeed present when he disposed of Lonzie's body... poor little girl. :(

I also wonder if they doubted the little girl.

If the dinosaur info was released, I'm sure the public (and WSers!) would've located the statues very quickly. I don't know if that would've led to finding Lonzie's body, though, since the body wasn't actually AT the dinosaur.

My heart certainly goes out to the sister.

Every time I come back to this thread I leave even more disgusted than I ever could imagine. :barf:

I also wonder if they doubted the little girl.

If the dinosaur info was released, I'm sure the public (and WSers!) would've located the statues very quickly. I don't know if that would've led to finding Lonzie's body, though, since the body wasn't actually AT the dinosaur.

My heart certainly goes out to the sister.

If big sister saw all of these landmarks (and clearly she did) then it was
in daylight hours, and LB was there too. She can't get off with just child endangerment, because she LEFT her child with a drug dealer, we now know Lonzie was already disposed of before she was dropped off at work, and she never kissed him goodbye. Can a plea be overthrown due to new evidence? I can't shake it off... she can't get away with this.:(

Yes, I guarantee some websleuther would have walked that Google man through the entire state of Florida until they found that dinosaur! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackojohnnie