FL FL - Lurline Bergeron, 14, West Palm Beach, 1 Jul 1991

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If Lurline was sex trafficked (good possibility) she would be late 40s by now, so I wonder what ever became of her? The surgery and scars at such a young age. Biting her fingernails down to nothing. These older men, who I will no longer use the term "dating" because we know , at 14, that's not true! Drugs supplied by!? The question remains, where is Lurline!!??

This is one of the more upsetting cases I’ve come across for a few reasons: what has been made public about this poor girl suggest a traumatic existence. Add to that the fact that there is ONE photo available, which seems to be of someone younger than 14 and isn’t fully in focus, despite her disappearance in 1991. There are no details about whether she took items with her, which a runaway presumably would. They refer to her as “dating” older men and as a drug user. It’s all so wrong and raises so many questions.

Lurline and I are about the same age and would have been in the same school grade (not the same school or even state). I find it very difficult to believe that there were no other photos in existence at the time of her disappearance (unless there was a fire or flood or something). What drugs was she using? Is this a case of a teen smoking weed or were they hard drugs? (I distinctly remember adults in authority referring to pot smokers as druggies in the late 80s/early 90s and did not live in a conservative area.) Is her last seen date accurate? Were any of the “older men” identified? Why is the family still not sharing information? It’s all so frustrating and sad. I hope she is found soon and I hope that her “older men” have been held accountable for “dating” this child.

This is one of the more upsetting cases I’ve come across for a few reasons: what has been made public about this poor girl suggest a traumatic existence. Add to that the fact that there is ONE photo available, which seems to be of someone younger than 14 and isn’t fully in focus, despite her disappearance in 1991. There are no details about whether she took items with her, which a runaway presumably would. They refer to her as “dating” older men and as a drug user. It’s all so wrong and raises so many questions.

Lurline and I are about the same age and would have been in the same school grade (not the same school or even state). I find it very difficult to believe that there were no other photos in existence at the time of her disappearance (unless there was a fire or flood or something). What drugs was she using? Is this a case of a teen smoking weed or were they hard drugs? (I distinctly remember adults in authority referring to pot smokers as druggies in the late 80s/early 90s and did not live in a conservative area.) Is her last seen date accurate? Were any of the “older men” identified? Why is the family still not sharing information? It’s all so frustrating and sad. I hope she is found soon and I hope that her “older men” have been held accountable for “dating” this child.
South Florida in the 80s & 90s was well known for cocaine. The drug runners used speed boats that could outrun the marine patrol speed boats. LE had helicopters too trying to pinpoint the "cigarette boats" as they came into their sights. I can remember hearing stories and reading newspaper articles about the drug crimes at the time.

Yes, I believe Lurline lived a hard life for only being 14. I have come to that conclusion from only the small amount of information that is out there on her. The one grainy picture, if you look closely, resembles her wearing a hospital gown.. IMO. So many questions as to the day she disappeared. The adult men taking advantage of this child, the drugs..so sad.
At least there is DNA available.

I don't have Classmates.
There is one pic of Lurline out there that i have come across , but she was maybe 4 or 5 at the time.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Where is Jennifer*
Back