Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
this has bothered me too. They are kicked out of jen’s apartment with all of her roommates on Tuesday night. What did she know by Tuesday? She didn’t know about the images then but knew he reset his phone twice and dropped her off to school early at a new location and had been gone from their house for months? He’s not even a good liar, it’s just infuriating!!

I uploaded the documents (the 896 pages that Insightful1 uploaded for us to Dropbox) to Scribd, so that they can be viewed without downloading: https://www.scribd.com/document/745...the-investigation-into-Madeline-Soto-s-murder

One really nice thing about Scribd is that you can link directly to specific pages in the file. If you'd like to reference something found in those documents, you can link directly to it by editing the page number here: https://www.scribd.com/embeds/745069123/content?start_page=123 Hopefully this makes it really easy to share sources
That’s so awesome, thank you

Well, if that ain't a dead giveaway... I don't know what is.

(And yes, I know ain't isn't proper. Or is it ain't ain't proper?) ;)
That,and lying about Madeline getting dressed that morning. Talking about how happy she was with her gifts, going straight to 'sleep' without getting on her laptop that was tossed in the dumpster "And yeah that's it". Not going inside the school when she went to 'pick her up'. Saying she didn't recognize anyone in the images she was shown. So much not adding up. MOO

If SS had CS's phone, was SS hanging out near the party, then distanced himself so he wouldn't be seen (by anyone in JS's family) and then returned to the home once MS had been dropped off?

And why DID he have CS's phone and car?
All I can see so far is that at 8:11 he is far enough away and it looks like he's coming in from Northport. (Looks like:confused:) you can see where he is at 8:11 and then how far he got at 8:19 ( green house in the 8:19 pic is where the party was) SS probably drove past the general area on his way to Jenn's condo
what he did before 8 pm or where he came from would be good to know.
the ping info, only goes back to 749pm on the 25th ( on this video) .
it doesnt answer how SS came to have his dad's phone or the car, but the search warrants list 3 cars, where was the honda? and you have neighbors saying SS was there before sunday?

Attachments

• 8-11 am ..jpg
    8-11 am ..jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 4
  • 8-19.jpg
    8-19.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 4
That,and lying about Madeline getting dressed that morning. Talking about how happy she was with her gifts, going straight to 'sleep' without getting on her laptop that was tossed in the dumpster "And yeah that's it". Not going inside the school when she went to 'pick her up'. Saying she didn't recognize anyone in the images she was shown. So much not adding up. MOO
Question: if school got out at 4 pm, why did Jenn leave the house around 2:30? SS said he missed her by 10 minutes and had to call to profusely apologize. what was the rush if she sat outside the school for an hour?

Question: if school got out at 4 pm, why did Jenn leave the house around 2:30? SS said he missed her by 10 minutes and had to call to profusely apologize. what was the rush if she sat outside the school for an hour?
She called to apologize Hmmmmm curiouser,and curiouser Madeline 'Left her phone'. MOO

At around 6:25 in this video, GH is talking about cell phone pings/car sightings and GH, IMO, speculates that SS dad, CS, was at the party because of CS phone pinging in that area. IMO this is GH guessing or speculating that CS was there, not a fact that CS was there. JMO, MOO
Agreed. SS was driving CS car. The label CS in those pings is really SS I’m almost certain.

She called to apologize Hmmmmm curiouser,and curiouser Madeline 'Left her phone'. MOO
SS said he didn't make it home in time to go with Jenn for the pickup, because he got a flat. we know he didn't have his phone ( only his dad's) and a million CCTV captures of SS in Dads car. he said he called Jenn to profusely apologize for being late, So having no phone ( of his own that he could use), he must have called her from home when Jenn left without him. but why? Jenn sat in her car for an hour outside Maddi's school. making that call to jenn also would make it look like he was home all day. Once again, he thinks he's smarter than the cameras that capture him all over the place. What a clown .

Last edited:
If there's any doubt about SS and his absolutely ridiculous excuses and stories about what he did on Monday.... he factory reset his phone....not once......but TWICE, according to LE. (2nd paragraph below.)

TWICE!?!?! View attachment 512970

Page 1003 (in red)
I have just 1 thing to say about SS accidentally factory resetting his phone twice... And that's that Samsung really needs to change the steps to perform a reset, to something much more difficult, so that these sorts of accidents don't happen again.

</End sarcasm>

And don’t forget the croc left in mom’s room. I know some people want to think these elements are innocent or said to hide her relationship with SS or Maddie’s home address. Plenty of families legally split addresses for school enrollment, with dad living zoned to one school and mom to another. the police are absolutely not concerned about zoning, and to enroll at a school you have to show a utility bill and a drivers license with that address. It’s not a huge concern.

All together these don’t add up to me.

At around 6:25 in this video, GH is talking about cell phone pings/car sightings and GH, IMO, speculates that SS dad, CS, was at the party because of CS phone pinging in that area. IMO this is GH guessing or speculating that CS was there, not a fact that CS was there. JMO, MOO
It really surprises me if GH to speculates that CS was at the party when the legend in the upper right on GH's cell phone ping video, from start to stop, clearly shows that GH determined that SS had his dad's phone. So, his dad's PHONE was there, that doesn't mean CS was attached to it.

I wish you had copied the URL at the exact time you're talking about as I didn't hear what you heard. I listened starting around 3:30 minutes (way before you said so I wouldn't miss it) to 7:35 (GH is now on the next morning). I didn't hear him say anything about SS's father.

1719335760298.png

Source:

It really surprises me if GH to speculates that CS was at the party when the legend in the upper right on GH's cell phone ping video, from start to stop, clearly shows that GH determined that SS had his dad's phone. So, his dad's PHONE was there, that doesn't mean CS was attached to it.

I wish you had copied the URL at the exact time you're talking about as I didn't hear what you heard. I listened starting around 3:30 minutes (way before you said so I wouldn't miss it) to 7:35 (GH is now on the next morning). I didn't hear him say anything about SS's father.

View attachment 513121

Source:
Its in this " LIVE" video at exactly 6:25

The video you posted was his 2nd video "Premiere" its not in that one.
It gets confusing because there is more than one video, mamasleuth posted the correct link.
in the premiere video the one with the red legend) he clarified that SS has the CS phone, and he said he discovered that info later.

Last edited:

We heard all this talk that Madeline couldn't fall asleep without having someone there, and she needed to be cuddled. Who slept with her at the Grandmother's when she stayed there for a week?
I know, It made me wonder if a bit of the tension, was that G ma may not have agreed with some of their beliefs. ( the cuddles, and maybe even the meds if she wasn't getting them), I dont think G ma would purposely not give them to maddi if she needed them. (SS lies like a sidewalk so how can you know what's fact and what's fiction ) I almost wonder if that was a reason to come up, to get her back home, maybe he was sensing a distance and afraid she may disclose too much to G ma.
There was no love lost there, not the best time to be trying to throw them under the bus? Trying to make G-ma look bad. Just more storytelling to try save his own a$$. discredit everyone else.

I had a thought on revisiting the old lie: how many different versions of the same story JS has given about the last time she saw her child? By my count, there are four:
  1. Version one where Jennifer saw Maddie: "[Jennifer], [Maddie]'s mother, stated she last saw [Maddie] at 0800 hours on the morning of February 26, 2024 as she was getting ready for school. [Maddie] left with Stephan." (p. 871).
  2. Version two where Jennifer heard Maddie: "[Jennifer] originally provided to Deputy Joseph that she last saw [Maddie] on the morning of February 26, 2024 getting ready for school at approximately 0800 hours. In my interview with her, she stated she last saw [Maddie] on the night of February 25 at approximately 2300 hours and only possibly heard her the next morning." (p. 876)
  3. Version three where Jennifer was awake downstairs between 8:00-8:15 a.m. and heard someone she assumed was Maddie: "I asked [Jennifer] what time she had woken up on February 26, 2024, to which he stated she believed sometime between 800 and 0815 hours because Stephan had gone into the room to put the leash on the dog. [Jennifer] got up to assist Stephan with placing the leash on, the dog because she did not want him to pee on the bed. [Jennifer] heard people in the kitchen and as far as she knew, [Maddie] had gone downstairs to get ready for school." (p. 32)
  4. Version four where Jennifer was awake downstairs between 7:00-8:00 and heard someone that wasn't Maddie: "On the Morning of February 26, 2024, [Jennifer] was woken up by Stephan taking their dog for a walk at approximately 0700 or 0800 hours. [Jennifer] further explained she did not actually hear [Maddie] getting ready in the morning specifically, as there are also two roommates in the home. [Jennifer] fell back asleep shortly after being woken up. At approximately 0900 hours, [Jennifer] woke up again and Stephan had not yet returned home after taking [Maddie] to school. [Jennifer] left for an appointment at approximately 0930." (p. 872)
I think we have been looking at these lies through the lens as proof of life for Maddie but I started looking at this through the lens of making excuses for Stephan at these times. So let's go with what we know:
  1. Version one is a demonstrable lie because she could not have seen Stephan leaving with Maddie at 8 when Maddie was dead at 7:35: "On February 26, 2024, at 0735 hours, videos that captured the trash compactor on the property show a male, determined to be Stephan Stems, wearing a red tee shirt and dark color hat, worn backwards, arrived in a silver Lincoln sedan. Stems threw a white trash bag, filled with items, inside the trash compactor before pulling away. A female, believed to be [Maddie], is visible in the front passenger seat. Her head is visible, tilted on her left shoulder, and her mouth was open. She was belted into the seat." (p. 58).
  2. Version two fails for the same reason. There's no way she saw Stephan at 8 anything because he was cruising around Orlando with a dead body in the passenger seat.
  3. Version three is a lie because Jennifer could not have been interacting with Stephan between 8:00-8:15 a.m.: As seen above, Stephan was at the trash compactor at 7:35 and "At 0819 hours, the Lincoln sedan appears at the front gate where the driver, Stems, interacted with a security guard before being allowed to enter the gate at the front of the complex. Additional video collected from near the rental office, which captured the roundabout, showed the female, believed to be [Maddie] in the same position as the previous video at 0736 hours." (p. 58). He was also driving around at 8:10, 8:11, and 8:22, so he wasn't leashing a dog (p. 584-587). Video surveillance also shows he was seen driving at 8:10, 10:05, 11:48, 1:05, and 2:23 (p. 28-29).
  4. Version four just changes the timeline on Jennifer's lie from the previous version to between 7:00-8:00 a.m. to better sync with Stephan's version.: We know Stephan was not home after approximately 7:30 a.m. and Jenn's version here finally matches up with Stephan's where he claims: "Stephan and [Maddie] woke up at approximately 0700 to 0715 hours to get an "early start " so they could purchase food from McDonald's before school. [Maddie] and he left the residence between 0730-0745 hour and headed towards the McDonald's, located at 14001 Town Loop Boulevard, Orlando, Florida."
Jenn also claims she and SS were chilling at the house at 11-11:15 (p. 32). However, if the Osceola sheriff's call log is to be believed, SS was dealing with a flat tire for a substantial amount of time that would have spanned that:
  • p. 17: HE BELIEVES HE SAW MALE WITH A FLAT REAR DRIVER'S SIDE TIRE OF HIS SILV SEDAN MONDAY MORNING BETWEEN 0900-1000 HOURS // CALLER ADV HE AN HIS WIFE WAS HEADED BACK HOME AROUND 1415-1515 HOURS AND ADV MALE WAS STILL AT LOCATION AND A YOUNG MALE WITH NATURAL RED HAIR WAS PARKED BEHIND HIM AND HELPING SUSP CHANGE TIRE
I've missed a lot recently, has anyone else pinned down the rest of the day's timeline after JS' appointment?

Attachments

• p. 871.pdf
    510.5 KB · Views: 3
  • p. 876.pdf
    373.7 KB · Views: 0
  • p. 32.pdf
    959.4 KB · Views: 0
  • p. 872.pdf
    547 KB · Views: 0
  • p. 58.pdf
    827.8 KB · Views: 0
  • p. 28-29.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • p. 17.pdf
    12.4 KB · Views: 0
The need to be cuddled before going to sleep is bizarre. She was 13 years old and not a baby. Come on. Was it Stephan who was saying that? Or did Grandma and Jenn say it too?
I believe Grandma said only that she couldn't sleep alone (not that she needed cuddled ugh - I think that was only SS who said that). JS said she sent MS to sleep when SHE (JS) needed peace and quiet, which makes me think what is exactly the undercurrent there? If MS and SS were just sleeping, how would that bother JS? (again, ugh)

I do not recall offhand whether JS said MS needed to be cuddled nor even whether she ever claimed that MS didn't like to sleep alone*, but again I do not think so, certainly not on the former. I think that portion was single-source, just SS who said that about cuddling/snuggling.

* Ok then what about the nights when SS wasn't around at all, particularly early this year, when JS needed peace and quiet? MS would have had to sleep alone just fine on those times.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli
Back