Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
thank you, from your link:
I keep thinking about how you would not ever rat out a friend. It really made me mad and I felt like you valued them over us when you let them get away with stuff. Don't be doing that again.

no clue what specific circumstance she is alluding to here with the BBM portion but suggests to me that previous incidences where SS has been in some sort of trouble, he convinced his mother that the thing was someone else's fault and he had to shoulder the blame because he was no snitch. Sounds like SS mother has believed for a long time that her sweet boy couldn't possibly do wrong. BARF
SBMFF

I wonder if @Curious Me has any idea. I know she has listened to his friend's interviews at least once. Maybe a clue is in there. I never took the time to listen. I know... *GASP*

IMO, this exposes more lies that SS told LE and (probably everyone he knows), because from the way he talked about his parents in his police statements, I would have thought his parents were incapacitated by dementia and at death's door, and not capable of writing an email like we see here, or making Amazon orders, navigating the prison inmate communication systems, etc. etc... seems she is perfectly capable of these things and more.
Really good points. They appear to be functioning well mentally from what I can tell. So, what would SS's reason(s) be for wanting LE to think otherwise?

Im just wondering when he would have had time to explain all this to his mom? what did he say., "I've been caught with 1700 pics of graphic CSAM material, but Jenn is heavily involved. or heavily involved in the murder? Wouldn't that be a confession? when would he have told her all that? He has been incarcerated since day 3 or 4?
we've seen his phone calls from prison (up to may). Dad had a few very short calls and everything is recorded after that.
I guess it's possible the cops could have tried that tactic to see what he would say, but would it be credible anyway?? so IDK.
I think she came up with this idea.
Theres no doubt he's going away, so it's futile, unless she is hoping, to prevent him from going on death row?
Yes ttjo…. and IMO the whole scenario and what keeps being learned is sickening and disgusting. And as horrid as it seems, ‘thankfully’ their son SS appears to have recorded several offensive events. Thus there is little doubt for portions of these offenses.

I am using the word thankfully in the pejorative sense. It is difficult for me to condone any of the individuals or adults in this matter. Any. Except the dear innocent child MS, who is no longer present to grow to an adult or fend for herself. :( IMO some of those involved seem to keep overlooking that fact. As it seems IMO they each did when the child was still alive.

And from the tone and content of that supposed parental email (whomever the author) and the use of IIUC SS father’s phone and vehicle…… maybe authorities can use a wider and bigger ‘net’. MOO

Yes ttjo…. and IMO the whole scenario and what keeps being learned is sickening and disgusting. And as horrid as it seems, ‘thankfully’ their son SS appears to have recorded several offensive events. Thus there is little doubt for portions of these offenses.
Not only did he record them, he has 2 distinguishing marks on his penis. I'm not going to repeat them again, suffice to say his peeny has its own mugshot due to those distinguishing marks.

Pg 334: Photographs and swabs of Stephan Michael Stern's penis

...no clue what specific circumstance she is alluding to here with the BBM portion but suggests to me that previous incidences where SS has been in some sort of trouble, he convinced his mother that the thing was someone else's fault and he had to shoulder the blame because he was no snitch. Sounds like SS mother has believed for a long time that her sweet boy couldn't possibly do wrong. BARF
SBMFF I wonder if @Curious Me has any idea. I know she has listened to his friend's interviews at least once. Maybe a clue is in there. I never took the time to listen. I know... *GASP*

Everyone following this case, as closely as some of you are, should really listen to these SS friend's interviews to learn more about his upbringing and history.

Ryan is the friend (at around the 10:00 mark) whose father almost shot SS when he was found peeping and maybe taking pics of Ryan's Mom in the bathroom.

You'll have to find the spot where the video taping of the teen girl happened. Josh must be the one who tells that story-- SS video taping a teen girl friend of theirs, and how SS's mother defended him.

Both Ryan and Josh have a lot to say about SS's Mom. She seemed to blame some of his strange behavior on accidents he had and head injuries, and I believe there was more than one.

Mom's been supplying SS with reading material now and back in his teens possibly more than origami books. Odd the mom possibly buying him sexy magazines, and once defending him for something else SS had done video taping a young woman.

Chase knew him back in the teen party years. Chase says he was described as weird and creepy on more than one occasion, but it sounds like he had voyeur tendencies even back in his teen years.

Stephan Sterns - All Full Interviews With Chapters -
Ryan 1:19
Frank 23:43
Josh part 1 47:49
Josh part 2 1:13:31
Chase 1:36:50

Not only did he record them, he has 2 distinguishing marks on his penis. I'm not going to repeat them again, suffice to say his peeny has its own mugshot due to those distinguishing marks.

Pg 334: Photographs and swabs of Stephan Michael Stern's penis
Pretty hard to deny thats you right? I sure hope page 334 is redacted, I dont want to stumble upon it, you can't unring that bell.

Everyone following this case, as closely as some of you are, should really listen to these SS friend's interviews to learn more about his upbringing and history.

Ryan is the friend (at around the 10:00 mark) whose father almost shot SS when he was found peeping and maybe taking pics of Ryan's Mom in the bathroom.

You'll have to find the spot where the video taping of the teen girl happened. Josh must be the one who tells that story-- SS video taping a teen girl friend of theirs, and how SS's mother defended him.

Both Ryan and Josh have a lot to say about SS's Mom. She seemed to blame some of his strange behavior on accidents he had and head injuries, and I believe there was more than one.

Mom's been supplying SS with reading material now and back in his teens possibly more than origami books. Odd the mom possibly buying him sexy magazines, and once defending him for something else SS had done video taping a young woman.

Chase knew him back in the teen party years. Chase says he was described as weird and creepy on more than one occasion, but it sounds like he had voyeur tendencies even back in his teen years.

Stephan Sterns - All Full Interviews With Chapters -
Ryan 1:19
Frank 23:43
Josh part 1 47:49
Josh part 2 1:13:31
Chase 1:36:50

Based on that, I can only imagine the reading material that she may be giving to SS while he is being held in custody. SMH. I best stop here. MOO

Based on that, I can only imagine the reading material that she may be giving to SS while he is being held in custody. SMH. I best stop here. MOO
Well, his mother probably would supply him with racier material in jail, but I haven't seen any listed or mentioned in the Gray video. We know what he's been reading.

I'm not sure if the jail can censor the reading material he receives, I would think so, and hope so. I don't want to hear there's a bunch of RSOs and pervs drooling over magazines in jail. Please no.

I wonder how he's handling not having a steady supply of his weed and Adderall.

It's bad enough SS seems to be rather comfortable in jail and getting time to read so much. Not to mention how spoiled he sounds telling his parents to put money in his commissary account, he needs his coffee and candy, and giving them orders of which books to send him. They're all acting like this is just another SS screw up. You know, that boy, tsk tsk, he thinks about JS more than himself.

All MOO

His parents are giving him what he's requested. Stephen King books, Michael Crichton, a book on Origami, etc.

1720825616680.png

These cadaver dogs are trained to hit on the consequence of decay. So I'm thinking that the time between EV1 and the moving to the trunk was not long enough for decay to create anything the dog would respond to, though finding DNA from MS's body fluids in the trunk would make the lack of dog response, largely moot.

The Nissan going to the same site would have occurred something like 21 to 26 hours after EV1 and short of direct contact exposure, the transference would presumably be "trace".
I remember learning in the Chris/Shanann Watts case that cadaver dogs hit on the scent of death in their home even tho he removed the deceased bodies almost immediately. Here’s a link to comments on that situation. So yes, I think dogs can detect the odors of death more easily after hours or days, but some are trained to sense that immediate scent that happens right after death that humans cannot detect at all…

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Owlsorflowers
Back