Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have a few thoughts. MOO I know people think JS was aware of what was happening and that she even knew MS had been killed and was covering for SS. I'm not so sure on that. I hope she didn't. I pray she wasn't in on this abuse but just isn't too smart. For Maddie's sake, I hope that. Can you imagine your mother being in on that? I have to say that most women I know have all had some relative/family friend who was inappropriate with them as a child and most woman are weary of leaving their daughters with some men for that reason. Maybe JS was one of the lucky ones who never had that experience and trusted men? Was she that conned by SS? I can think of reasons JS might not be forthcoming with some info to LE like maybe the roommates are illegals? maybe she was afraid the school would find out Maddie lived in Kissimmee not the nicer Hunter's Creek and she had lied/committed fraud? Or as some people have said maybe she didn't want her mom to know SS was back? It could be some other reason than she was in on this with SS. I'll give her the benefit of a doubt until LE says otherwise.

Okay, so SS apparently drugged MS to molest her, as she was sleeping in some of the videos. How could he be sure that JS wouldn't catch him? Why was she so tired and needing ten hours of sleep on Sunday night? Working til 10 isn't that late for heaven's sake. Did he drug her to make sure she didn't catch him that night and other nights of abuse? I mean it seems like this guy is a master manipulator to get away with this for so long. And with roommates in a small condo he would have to make sure they didn't hear anything? How did he think he was going to get away with MS murder? He actually seems pretty calm after what he did (at grandma's business, in the interviews) like he thought he would get away with it. How could he even think he could get away with it? If he was trying to make it look like she was kidnapped on the way to school, then why would he throw her stuff away in the dumpster at the condo? He must have panicked and not thought that out. Why not throw it somewhere by the church where he supposedly dropped her off? Did he realize his mistake and go back for her backpack that morning not the "clicker"? Then he couldn't get to it because it had been compacted? Thank God he is the stupidest man ever and got a flat tire. I do believe that he planned to dump her in Alligator Lake if not for that flat tire. I'm sure he was thinking there would be no evidence then. And when he took JS car that night for a drive did he go there with the plan to move her but couldn't take the smell or someone drove by? It was 75 and sunny that day. She had also been in the trunk for how long that afternoon? Also, I would really love to know why his father came to the hotel that night and where they went during the night?? MOO

I have been reading the Drop Box document and skipped ahead after the FDLE Lab Report and many, many pages of cell tower ping images.

I landed on the start of an Orange County Sherriff’s Dept. Incident Report at PDF page 871 — oh, my gosh. There are so many fishy details and inconsistencies to even summarize for you between the video interviews we have watched and other reports from SS and JS and this Incident Report.

How can this couple offer so many different versions of Maddie’s last day and their recent lives?

I’m wondering as a gesture (assuming neighbor couldn’t hear words like “hi” through window) “highing” might be an indication of familiarity between visitors and those who opened the door or an indication of the perceived mood in the household. On that Monday, a “high five”-type greeting arouses my curiosity. And further, who might come by on that Monday, when visitors were rare. Relate to SS crimes?

Only my musings.
Maybe family of hers were at her home on the first night MS was missing? Maybe highing is a typo and should have been hugging? That’s my best guess.

To keep LE from searching the condo imo. I find it most interesting that they met LE there instead of at the condo. Where the Tripod in living room,white crock was in Jen's room,laptop found in dumpster Ooooops. MOO
since we havent heard JS interview, and alot is redacted in the doc dump, when did she realize only one white croc belonging to Madeline was in her (JS) own room? did Madeline have several pairs?

Last edited:
From DROP BOX document: Orange County Sherriff’s Dept. Incident Report, starts at PDF page 871. Top image (IMG_0072) from bottom of PDF page 872. Bottom image (IMG_0073) from top of PDF page 873.

Seems Maddie has expressed more annoyance with her life than we’ve heard before (green highlighting).

MS told SS about her crush, not her mother (blue/yellow highlighting). Ugh!!!

Sounds like maybe SS drove his father’s car often (yellow highlighting).

IMG_0072.jpeg
IMG_0073.jpeg

Last edited:
I believe the reference to moving her body in the early morning hours was when he was caught on video doing just that at 9:40am in the hotel garage. I doubt they caught him moving her body twice. MOO

Pg 36:

On March 1, 2024, Detective Leonard Jones responded to the area of Destination Parkway and John Young Parkway to canvass for evidence. During that time, Detective Jones responded to "Holiday Inn Club Vacation" located at 9271 S. John Young Parkway, Orlando, Florida,32819. While reviewing the surveillance, Detective Jones observed that at approximately 0940 hours, the target vehicle (Silver/Gray "Lincoln" MKZ, FL Tag: IYLL82) turned onto the above business property from Emissary Ave, then proceeded to their parking garage. While in the parking garage, a male wearing a dark hat, red shirt, and tan pants exited the vehicle and opened the trunk. The male then walked to the front passenger side of the vehicle, opened the door, and proceeded to carry what appeared to be a limp body to the trunk of the vehicle
I guess we all got hung up on 'early morning hours' of moving her from the house to the car because of that updated presser where Sheriff Mina made that statement but didnt reveal the garage CCTV info....he focused on the dumpster info, seeing Madeline in the vehicle when he 'returned' and at that time it was never revealed when he left the first time to be seen 'returning'. he and Chief Holland were asking for tips on his vehicle...to recover Madeline at that point. that presser was March 1, the same day, so its logical thats what he was referring to. thank you!

Last edited:
Ah see but your kid is missing, do you really hand the missing kid's cell off to a family member to check for you or do you check it yourself? Thoroughly??

If this were me? You'd have to pry that thing out of my hands because I'd be watching for what calls / texts came in etc... The only reason you'd hand it off imo... is you KNEW there was nothing on it, and NOTHING that was maybe going to be incoming would be about what you were hiding. That you or your man just killed and dumped the missing kid. At most, messages / calls might ask MS where she'd been all day - only confirming what you already knew - she wasn't at school all day.
and would the mother of a missing child have her ringer off on her phone, on vibrate?

Yes and interesting…… makes me wonder if perhaps that statement in the initial LE press conference is referring to SS having moved her (MS) from the apartment/condo to the car the first time? And that might be further support for the fact she may have been un-alived in the apartment/condo?

And that press conference statement was not to SS having moved MS (in the parking garage) to the trunk….. or having moved or placed her in the fields/woods? I know it seemed confusing to me at that time.

Of course more is known now publicly, so that changes the ability to judge earlier statements or information. MOO
as Gemmie just referenced, the investigator viewed the CCTV garage on March 1. I just realized the press release was March 1 about moving her body 'in the early morning hours'. still doesnt seem like early morning hours to me at 9:40am but maybe thats LE interpretation of morning time :D

since we havent heard JS interview, and alot is redacted in the doc dump, when did she realize only one white croc belonging to Madeline was in JS's room? did Madeline have several pairs?
You would think, if your 13yr old had gone missing, you’d have already gone through the house before LE arrived, right? Like if it was for real that she was actually “missing” and you didn’t know she was already dead or that your man killed her…. Would you as her worried mother have gone through the house looking for any possible clues? Maybe check to see if anything was missing like other clothes? Or shoes? Would you look for a special stuffed toy she may have been attached to in case it was also missing? Especially since police didn’t have a warrant for the house until I forget when….

So to me, it actually doesn’t seem like JS bothered to search the house for anything like clothes or shoes or anything a “run away” may have taken with her (of course, I do recall JS saying she believed her daughter was “taken” though I don’t recall on what day she said that to the media (webcam interview while Ms was missing still).

Her lack of having gone through the house seems further evidenced by the fact that Le found things like the forgive my expression, motion lotion, which presumably belonged to SS). This was found inside a black backpack in the room labeled as number 4. The same room she SENT MS and SS to sleep in on the night of the party. (Source: page 32 of 896 of the massive Dropbox doc provided by admin. No link as it’s downloaded directly to my phone).

She also didn’t seem to notice or care about the tripod police found in the makeshift bedroom on the mainfloor (p.440).

Doesn’t seem like she thought Ms was ever coming home alive. She just wanted her back, whatever that looks like (loosely quoting her webcam interview with the media while MS was still missing).

Do we know the 15 year old was present that night? I wondered if maybe he spends time with his father sometimes, like if he only stayed there with his mother part time.
This is exactly what I think.

The housemate is a mom with a 15yo and I imagine the 15yo wasn't interviewed because he wasn't even there that weekend. It's the simplest reason for his exclusion.

I don't understand how forensics works but this is still bothering me... wouldn't there obviously be blood since the body is decaying? Pages 539 and 540.... do you bleed if you are strangled to death? I do not watch horror films and hate the idea of this so this means I know nothing.

It mentions presence of blood on both hands along with.... foreign DNA.
Could this be anything? DNA from vultures or other creatures?

Attachments

• 1000028309.jpg
    1000028309.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 20
  • 1000028308.jpg
    1000028308.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 19
From DROP BOX document: Orange County Sherriff’s Dept. Incident Report, starts at PDF page 871. Top image (IMG_0072) from bottom of PDF page 872. Bottom image (IMG_0073) from top of PDF page 873.

Seems Maddie has expressed more annoyance with her life than we’ve heard before (green highlighting).

View attachment 512014
View attachment 512015
And how did SS know about the crush?? Did she tell him herself or did he guess at it? Do we even believe SS knew about it for sure or could JS have just made it up, saying he told her about it when that never happened? Not like MS was going to correct her….

as Gemmie just referenced, the investigator viewed the CCTV garage on March 1. I just realized the press release was March 1 about moving her body 'in the early morning hours'. still doesnt seem like early morning hours to me at 9:40am but maybe thats LE interpretation of morning time :D
I wonder what this means - is it the 9:30 switch from passenger seat to trunk or is it something earlier? In the doc drop (the 800+ page one)… I don’t recall seeing anything that would suggest they have evidence from before 7:35am (the backpack dump). Do you?

What I hope they have though, is an idea of when he shows up at Js home and where Ms was during his stay.

Grandma - we know the party was at her home. But we don’t know for sure that Ms did spend the week before at gran’s do we? She says she hosted the bday party and that is where she last saw Ms. She didn’t mention or police didn’t note if Ms had spent the week before the party at gran’s or not. (Source, Dropbox docs provided by admin, page 874. I cannot link as it’s saved directly to my device).

I've gone thru the entire Dropbox document and saved specific pages. The most heartbreaking part is the FDLE Lab Report detailing what parts of MS's body indicated blood.

Caution - details are sickeningly horrific.

JMO but he didn't just strangle her or hit her in the head. He must have been brutal to her at the end. This poor child was tortured. Again, my opinion only but it makes me want to cry to imagine what she suffered at his hands.
I agree - horrific. However I did want to point out considering his DNA was not found on the swabs of her most intimate parts, it is possible she was menstruating… that would account for the presence of blood in those areas. Just considering all possibilities.

I agree - horrific. However I did want to point out considering his DNA was not found on the swabs of her most intimate parts, it is possible she was menstruating… that would account for the presence of blood in those areas. Just considering all possibilities.
Left and right hand swabs as well as left and right neck swabs showed dna mixture. Some of which was belonged to Ms. The rest of which they couldn’t determine who’s it was I guess (as they stated: “due to the limited nature of these results, the data is not interpretable” (Dropbox doc from admin, bottom of page 427 - I cannot link as it’s saved directly to my device).

IMO this could confirm strangulation as a COD. If not, why else might she have foreign DNA on both hands and both sides of her neck? The dna on her hand swabs also makes me think she may have tried to fight strangulation by trying to push his hands or perhaps a ligature of some sort) away.

MOO as I’m not a medical examiner and have no actual experience in this stuff.

Left and right hand swabs as well as left and right neck swabs showed dna mixture. Some of which was belonged to Ms. The rest of which they couldn’t determine who’s it was I guess (as they stated: “due to the limited nature of these results, the data is not interpretable” (Dropbox doc from admin, bottom of page 427 - I cannot link as it’s saved directly to my device).

IMO this could confirm strangulation as a COD. If not, why else might she have foreign DNA on both hands and both sides of her neck? The dna on her hand swabs also makes me think she may have tried to fight strangulation by trying to push his hands or perhaps a ligature of some sort) away.

MOO as I’m not a medical examiner and have no actual experience in this stuff.
I agree to me it seems she fought back. I more was suggesting the blood in her intimate areas might not have been due to brutality, we can hope. Considering everything else I know it’s a slim hope, but the less this poor child suffered, the better.

And how did SS know about the crush?? Did she tell him herself or did he guess at it? Do we even believe SS knew about it for sure or could JS have just made it up, saying he told her about it when that never happened? Not like MS was going to correct her….
Well, I don't think SS has ever said anything that was true in his life. So, maybe he made that up.

View attachment 512014
View attachment 512015
The thing about the crush is, we have no idea if there even was a crush. I would take anything that SS says with a grain of salt. I can't even believe that JS would so blatantly lie about "calling SS to take MS to school" when she knew he was already there, just to save face with her family, knowing they don't approve of SS. I really thought she was naiive in the beginning, but so many semantics, issues with continuity of her statements, and flat out lies - I think she was helping cover it up. The "crush" at school could have been a ruse thought up by SS to help explain MS's "disappearance".

I have a few thoughts. MOO I know people think JS was aware of what was happening and that she even knew MS had been killed and was covering for SS. I'm not so sure on that. I hope she didn't. I pray she wasn't in on this abuse but just isn't too smart. For Maddie's sake, I hope that. Can you imagine your mother being in on that? I have to say that most women I know have all had some relative/family friend who was inappropriate with them as a child and most woman are weary of leaving their daughters with some men for that reason. Maybe JS was one of the lucky ones who never had that experience and trusted men? Was she that conned by SS? I can think of reasons JS might not be forthcoming with some info to LE like maybe the roommates are illegals? maybe she was afraid the school would find out Maddie lived in Kissimmee not the nicer Hunter's Creek and she had lied/committed fraud? Or as some people have said maybe she didn't want her mom to know SS was back? It could be some other reason than she was in on this with SS. I'll give her the benefit of a doubt until LE says otherwise.

Okay, so SS apparently drugged MS to molest her, as she was sleeping in some of the videos. How could he be sure that JS wouldn't catch him? Why was she so tired and needing ten hours of sleep on Sunday night? Working til 10 isn't that late for heaven's sake. Did he drug her to make sure she didn't catch him that night and other nights of abuse? I mean it seems like this guy is a master manipulator to get away with this for so long. And with roommates in a small condo he would have to make sure they didn't hear anything? How did he think he was going to get away with MS murder? He actually seems pretty calm after what he did (at grandma's business, in the interviews) like he thought he would get away with it. How could he even think he could get away with it? If he was trying to make it look like she was kidnapped on the way to school, then why would he throw her stuff away in the dumpster at the condo? He must have panicked and not thought that out. Why not throw it somewhere by the church where he supposedly dropped her off? Did he realize his mistake and go back for her backpack that morning not the "clicker"? Then he couldn't get to it because it had been compacted? Thank God he is the stupidest man ever and got a flat tire. I do believe that he planned to dump her in Alligator Lake if not for that flat tire. I'm sure he was thinking there would be no evidence then. And when he took JS car that night for a drive did he go there with the plan to move her but couldn't take the smell or someone drove by? It was 75 and sunny that day. She had also been in the trunk for how long that afternoon? Also, I would really love to know why his father came to the hotel that night and where they went during the night?? MOO

Bolding isn't working for me so I snipped this:

maybe she was afraid the school would find out Maddie lived in Kissimmee not the nicer Hunter's Creek and she had lied/committed fraud?

End of snip.

That is a great point. That would explain a lot. Terrible web. Pretending to live at that address so that's where SS "picked her up from" . Seems like she may have been juggling that. Relying on a lot of what normally happened or might have happened...

JS might be a very linear thinker. Yes, no. Black, white. Maddie isn't here, someone took her.

If she genuinely believed SS dropped Maddie off (not early, but the second time he left), then anything before that, night before, nights before, years before, maybe didn't seem relevant to her.

Maddie didn't knew her address? But wouldn't you still check to see if she got home somehow? Check for clues in her "room"? Wouldn't was missing, what she might have taken with herself? JS might not be a critical thinker. One track. Someone took her, nothing else relevant.

What a mess.

JMO

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member