Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
There's only so much those documents can reveal. She was dead that soon after her wonderful birthday party? MOO, how could either JS or SS dare to claim Madeline was just so so happy getting back from her birthday party, how Madeline was such a happy happy girl, knew only love. It is tragic, she couldn't even relish her happiness from her birthday party because SS had to be right there, and her mom sent her off to a bedroom with him. Saying Maddie needed cuddling before sleep, get out of here, it wasn't ever so innocent, and now it resulted in death.

That Madeline ended up dead right after that party is appalling. MOO, JS's story of needing her sleep stinks. Neither of the couple's stories make any sense. If JS got home at 10:30 p.m. and Maddie was dead by 11:59 p.m. soon after JS sent her off with ex-boyfriend it seems unbelievable she doesn't know anything. I'm sorry, but I can't buy it. MOO, the story of needing SS there so JS could sleep is utterly preposterous.

All MOO-- What's been going on in that household to Madeline was abhorrent and repugnant, and not noticed is hard to swallow. It's been hard to believe anything as to why SS was there and how Madeline was killed so soon from getting home-- and both JS & SS telling ridiculous cover up stories. They both need to come clean. The awful truth lies with them whatever more it could be.
I haven't been able to keep up, apologies if this has already been said,

I'm just picking one of the posts that questions the incident date of of the 25th. The date of incident is most likely the 25th as that is the date of the first crime (video evidence of SA on the 25th) for which he is being prosecuted. It's treated as an ongoing event. There is not a separate report for the SA and the other events. Let me know if anyone is seeing more than one case # in Osceola County. I'm not discounting that there could be evidence the murder happened on the 25th.

The initial missing person report was taken by Orange County and it is routinely ( always done in the county I worked) told to a reporting party to meet with deputies in their district/patrol area, rather than deputies going to her residence/county. If they need to reroute for an emergency, they need to be in district. Due to MS, at that time, being missing from the school/church in Orange County, it was their jurisdiction. I'm not saying it is a fact this was asked or if the family just wanted to gather somewhere and the office was conveniently located. MOO

WARNING: slightly graphic discussion

14, definitely abuse/part of COD most likely. Item 11 could still be menstrual blood contamination, sorry to be gross but it’s true. Depends on if it was an internal or external swab. But yes, I agree abuse is also a likely possibility. I just would have expected his dna to be found there if he violated her before/after killing her.
If it was rape by instrumentation, his DNA may not have been found there.

I'm not sure I've read any of JS's interviews where the shoes/crocs were addressed. If I do I'll post it. Here is the page where they collected bed linens, found gloves and the discovery and realization of the one croc in the trash, one in the bedroom.
thanks PN. if she saw the one white croc of Madeline's in her room, Im wondering if she freaked because this is the description given by SS to her and she repeated it to LE and to the media as if she saw her. then she had the shaking interview with SS and his performance. if Madeline only had one pair....

snipped to reply...I'm just picking one of the posts that questions the incident date of of the 25th. The date of incident is most likely the 25th as that is the date of the first crime (video evidence of SA on the 25th) for which he is being prosecuted. It's treated as an ongoing event. There is not a separate report for the SA...

I tend to agree that the 25th was used as the date of an ongoing crime that started then. MS death "occurred during the commission of another crime", the sexual abuse that started on the 25th. If she actually died before midnight on the 25th, then I have a big question...

Why would SS wait until morning to start doing any disposing? Oh, that's right, he was counting on "the abducted from around the school story". Still, with all that time to get the alibi story and actions set up to be believable... they weren't. It just seems he was scrambling unexpectedly only dumping one croc shoe, driving around aimlessly getting caught on cameras galore.

If MS died before midnight on the 25th, then WTH couldn't he have tried to hide the body then and then make a fake school trip the next morning. Am I making sense? Did he just spend the whole night with MS laying there dead only to wait until morning to stage such a stupid alibi? By morning you know rigor has started for sure. So, maybe LE used that date, but it may not be the actual time of death.

These are all my own thoughts and MOO.

I found something in the data dump that I found interesting. Note that her grandmother said for her "birthday" not for "her birthday party" that SS didn't even attend. Maddie's birthday was Thursday, February 22.

Pg 874: Grandmother - "Stephan possibly came to the home for Madeline’s birthday."

So, IF SS came for Maddie's (actual) birthday, then he arrived earlier than thought (Sunday around 8:30pm), which is definitely a possibility since JS didn't even remember when he got there.

Pg 872: Stephan either arrived on Saturday, February 24, or the morning of Sunday, February 25; however, JS (redacted) does not remember when.

Also note that I found a date typo, so there could be others. 2/22 was a Thursday (Maddie's birthday), and Saturday was the 24th. Pg 871:

the last pinged location of the laptop <was n>ear downtown Orlando from Saturday, February 22.

I tend to agree that the 25th was used as the date of an ongoing crime that started then. MS death "occurred during the commission of another crime", the sexual abuse that started on the 25th. If she actually died before midnight on the 25th, then I have a big question...
Snipped and bolded by me.

Where is it stated that her death occurred during the commission of another crime, just curious? I haven’t yet seen that stated and it would imply that he did indeed abuse her at the time of her death.

Where is it stated that her death occurred during the commission of another crime, just curious? I haven’t yet seen that stated and it would imply that he did indeed abuse her at the time of her death.

"The capital felony being committed while the defendant was engaged in the commission of, or an attempt to commit, aggravated child abuse".

I've wondered about that in the past, but not a single one was found anywhere, used nor unused. No packages for them, opened nor unopened. Not in the cars, not in the dumpster, not in the condo. I guess, playing devil's advocate, he could have dumped them in the hotel trash and they emptied it after he checked out, but wouldn't they at least find some unused/packaged ones somewhere at the condo? It doesn't sound like he went out of his way to hide much of his own evidence, just Maddie's. Where are all the condoms? It baffles me, because that does explain the absence of foreign DNA, but I just keep coming back to where are they? Or even the packages (opened and closed ones)? Is this the ONE thing he was fastidious about covering up long-term due to it definitely raising questions with JS if she found those things in the trash (possibly; but wouldn't there be some visible evidence in the photos)? It doesn't fit with everything else, but then again, I guess we don't know everything else. This is definitely one of the more baffling questions, to me.

"The capital felony being committed while the defendant was engaged in the commission of, or an attempt to commit, aggravated child abuse".
It's been charged as premeditated, so if it's marked as 2/25, then could that have been when (if) she was drugged for it, and so it would be covered by the date that happened as a part of the premeditation for the crime of murder, which still could have happened in the early morning hours of 2/26? I'm not sure how that works.

I wonder if that means they suspect MS was deceased 2/25/24 before midnight, as in right after being sent to bed with SS.

Even tho many times it is mentioned she was last seen alive on 2/26/24, it doesn't sound like there is anyone, or any video that can 100% confirm it.

If they can find a video of SS removing MS from the home prior to midnight, or if the ME can determine exact time of death, then how else could they know the incident / offense occurred 2/25/24?
Did they find a photo of him on his phone that would indicate he was in the process of killing her — he might have been recording SA at 13 for posterity and it went bad ( or he was SA her corpse). The pic would have date and time stamp.

I've wondered about that in the past, but not a single one was found anywhere, used nor unused. No packages for them, opened nor unopened. Not in the cars, not in the dumpster, not in the condo. I guess, playing devil's advocate, he could have dumped them in the hotel trash and they emptied it after he checked out, but wouldn't they at least find some unused/packaged ones somewhere at the condo? It doesn't sound like he went out of his way to hide much of his own evidence, just Maddie's. Where are all the condoms? It baffles me, because that does explain the absence of foreign DNA, but I just keep coming back to where are they? Or even the packages (opened and closed ones)? Is this the ONE thing he was fastidious about covering up long-term due to it definitely raising questions with JS if she found those things in the trash (possibly; but wouldn't there be some visible evidence in the photos)? It doesn't fit with everything else, but then again, I guess we don't know everything else. This is definitely one of the more baffling questions, to me.
He may have been better about disposing of them so JS wouldn't be suspicious?

He may have been better about disposing of them so JS wouldn't be suspicious?
Certainly possible. But no mention of them in the details about the photos that we do know about. Again, maybe just not mentioned; the ones they showed to JS were somewhat detailed in the police report, though, and it didn't indicate the member was covered in one... would it say, if it was? Maybe not.

How to word this....

SS was too aware of MS's cycles. Which had to make him aware of the risk of pregnancy. Perhaps timing of the month was such that he forced his oral fixation on her... still violent, still deadly if it ended in strangulation.

We already know what he did to her when she was 11... and stopped doing some of them somewhere between 11 and 13 solely to circumvent pregnancy but tripled down on oral assaults. That might explain the autopsy findings.

What an absolute waste of a human being.

JMO

Although others have already answered the question, I will add to it. What don't you understand? Of course he abused her, sexually abused her, that night... or do you doubt it? As someone stated, it's possible LE does have time stamped evidence of sexual abuse occurring on the 25th before MS died. The death would then be part of what was going on, so not two separate instances, but a death occurring during the commission of another crime. If he stopped for a smoke break, LE would probably still consider her death in the commission of an ongoing other crime, the SA. That adds an aggravated factor to her death, not that it matters because SS has ensured he will get a severe sentence, maybe the Death Penalty.

1719020963509.png

As stated before, all my own thoughts and MOO.

Last edited:
Thanks, but there is no mention of what time the aunt dropped her off after the party.
Can you tell from the cellphone ping images in the Drop Box data dump? I know from watching GHI that there is an image timestamped when Maddie (with her phone) reaches the house with her aunt. I’m pretty sure her pings are magenta, SS is red, JS is blue.

Last edited:
How to word this....

SS was too aware of MS's cycles. Which had to make him aware of the risk of pregnancy. Perhaps timing of the month was such that he forced his oral fixation on her... still violent, still deadly if it ended in strangulation.

We already know what he did to her when she was 11... and stopped doing some of them somewhere between 11 and 13 solely to circumvent pregnancy but tripled down on oral assaults. That might explain the autopsy findings.

What an absolute waste of a human being.

JMO
Maybe blood was caused by her biting down on him :eek: [I wish].

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FlukeBC
Back