Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just checking in on Madeline's case.

SS is one sick individual and it's going to be an easy case to prove with all the data they have, not to mention all the lies his lying lips lied during the talks with LE.

Two questions if anyone knows. 1) Has LE come forward with an official TOD and COD yet? 2) Where is JS these days?

#Justice4Madeline

JMO

Thanks @Gemmie. When do you think SS killed her?
Monday morning. Here's why:

I don't think her phone & laptop were taken away. Not sure why everyone takes everything so literally from a bunch of liars. "How would [JS] know?" Maybe she just lied to attempt to indicate MS wasn't lured out by communication with the outside.
agreed, I dont think they took it way, for what? besides it was her birthday celebration, who would do that?

I wonder if SS folks are growing tired of his unending requests for books/entertainment.
Sounds like they've enabled SS all his life 'failure to launch' style. They will most likely continue their support of SS regardless.

I do think it very interesting that they keep throwing JS under the bus? Is it just an effort to take some of the blame off SS or do they really believe some of the things they've said? IDK

JMO

Sounds like they've enabled SS all his life 'failure to launch' style. They will most likely continue their support of SS regardless.
I do think it very interesting that they keep throwing JS under the bus? Is it just an effort to take some of the blame off SS or do they really believe some of the things they've said? IDK

JMO
We don't know, which lies SS told his parents during his liaison with JS and whether he presented himself as a caring, loving "stepfather", who a whole 5 years had to protect little MS from her very difficult (maybe he even said: abnormal?) mother JS.
Now, after 2 months long separation, he would have been able to say to his parents, the separation is the reason, why MS got missing and was found dead. He, the very caring "stepfather", couldn't protect the poor little "stepdaughter" MS, because he had to look after some poodles instead.

His parents may even feel partly responsible for what happened (if they begged him to come home), because they were happy to believe him for 5 years til today.
MOO

Last edited:
He's just misunderstood. He's a sensitive boy. Polite. Wouldn't hurt a fly. Generous. Let other people use his phone, his camera. He just hasn't been given the right chances.

A million excuses won't change what he did.

HE is a sorry excuse.

JMO

I wonder if SS folks are growing tired of his unending requests for books/entertainment.
I highly doubt it. IMO the only difference between now, and the past, is he's now behind bars and wasn't before. I get the feeling he was always holding his hand out out saying "Me me me me and I want I want I want".

JMO on the matter!

So, why had SS moved in with his parents and if he was moving back in with JS and MS, why?

There have been several different explanations from witnesses on SS and his living arrangements, and none of them are consistent. It might not be relevant to anything at all, but it does seem weird to me how drastically different they are.
  • SS said in an LE interview that he lives in North Port, Florida, but comes to Kissimmee to visit JS and MS.
  • Another LE interview with SS states that he lived at the home with JS and MS, but split his time between there and his parent's home in North Port, Florida, to help them with their daily care because they are elderly.
    • This is described without directly attributing the information to SS, so it isn't clear exactly what SS said.
    • Emails between SS and his parents show they are at least somewhat active and do not likely need help with "daily care." They discuss raising a litter of puppies and SS's father's "big project" with his new company.
  • JS said in an LE interview that SS moved out in late 2023 (November/December).
  • JS said in another LE interview that SS moved out in December 2023 after he was offered a job by his father, which fell through, and his was trying to move back. She said he had come to visit two or three times since moving out and would typically stay for a few days, sleeping in the bedroom upstairs while MS and JS slept downstairs, but this time he planned to stay for a week.
  • MS's maternal grandma said in an LE interview that she believed SS and JS broke up in December 2023 when he moved out of the home, and that he may have been back for MS's birthday.
    • He did not attend MS's birthday party.
    • She also stated that she didn't like SS.
  • MS's friend said in an LE interview that SS moved out recently, but still visited often.
  • Another of MS's friends said in an LE interview said that SS moved out recently for an unknown interview, and when she asked about it, MS ignored the question.
  • MS's school counselor said in an LE interview that MS told her that her mother's boyfriend SS was weird because he ate all their food, hung out in the living room, and made her uncomfortable. MS said in December that he was moving out, and that that made her happy.
  • JS's roommate said in an LE interview that JS and SS had broken up, but had agreed to continue living together until he left. She said he had lived in the home for about six months (it is unclear what this means) but had moved out 3-4 months prior (late 2023).
  • JS's neighbors said in an LE interview that they believed that SS worked out of town because they returned home for the season in December 2023, and did not see him until about a week prior (February 2024).
    • Their information isn't the most reliable.
So the options are: a break up, a job opportunity, and to help his elderly parents. Are the different stories just an attempt to save face?

Anyone remember any other times this was mentioned? I only looked at the LE interviews, not any media interviews.

I agree with all that has been said about the screwed up dynamics between SS parents and SS. But there is video evidence of the sexual abuse he did. How does that get explained away...

Simple. It's ignored.

And he's a liar. We already heard him once say that MS had something on her phone, I think he even said she wasn't punished for it. Quick to victim blame.

He probably told his parents a steaming pile of lies.

The CSAM was downloaded by a series of imaginary boyfriends of JS, MS filmed some things and shouldn't have, he was intimate with JS not MS and LE is incompetent. The images are from the internet. Lie, lie, lie.

But I'm guessing there's been a looooong history of minimizing and cleaning up after SS. Such a nice man, so helpful. Yeah, he maybe fed one poodle one time.

His parents probably learned a long time ago not to ask him questions. Family dynamic runs more smoothly that way. And by 'family dynamic', I mean 'family dysfunction'. Adult who can't hold a job whose primary "relationship" is with A CHILD.

Keeping moving around might be one way he kept his lies in the air.

I'd say things probably weren't working out so well with a JOB, so he was angling toward JS's couch -- oh, that's right, forget couch -- he had his own bedroom. In fact, he seemed to control ALL the bedrooms, including MS's makeshift nonbedroom AND under door video privileges throughout.

He is a plague.

JMO

And he's a liar. We already heard him once say that MS had something on her phone, I think he even said she wasn't punished for it. Quick to victim blame.
Pg 342:

Stephan stated Maddie always needed human contact when going to sleep, Stephan referred to it as "snuggling". As the interview went on, I asked Stephan if Maddie has ever been sexually active with anyone in the past. Stephan stated there was an incident when she was much younger. Stephan said Maddie did something with a phone or camera, but she wasn't scolded for it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back