Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm speculating that SS is an only child, his parents are of means, and mom especially has made excuses for SS's behavior his entire life -- not unlike the mother's of Scott Peterson, Patrick Frazee, Chris Watts, and others...

I don't know if SS's social media ever found or linked on WS, and no knowledge if SS attended/graduated University. Also unknown if at age 38, whether SS had any professional or career employment experience or if his work experience was limited to a short stint working for/at Disney. We know from investigation documents that SS allegedly had relocated to take a job with his father that did not work out.

I recall GH interviewed former roommate(s) of SS who described SS's parents as real estate investors/developers and Mom a longtime poodle dog breeder, and that the roommates lived with SS in rental property owned by his parents. In other words, providing an appearance of many years where SS could have avoided gainful employment, and no evidence of SS ever personally providing a roof over his own head.

In the 800+pg document dump, we learned both that MS seemingly had a very close relationship with her mother's boyfriend/stepfather figure (SS), but more recently, MS described SS to a school counselor as somebody who occupied their home, ate all their food, and made her feel uncomfortable. MS's last update with her counselor included that things improved at home after SS moved out-- including her relationship with her mother, JS. Again, not exactly the picture of an adult male contributing to the overhead-- which is likely the complete opposite of the picture SS has been presenting to his parents for the past 5+ years.

IMO, SS fits the pattern of an experienced child predator highly skilled at manipulation, who made himself indispensable to JS -- a single parent, with a young daughter. A man with a lot of free time who without hesitation, could easily conform to MS schedule.

https://goodmenproject.com/featured-content/sexual-predators-targeting-single-parents/
I have found it curious that “his” room in the home was kept empty.

He didn’t have a job and didn’t live there, the room is even referred to as a guest room, so he probably wasn’t paying rent. Even if we assume MS legitimately preferred to sleep in JS’s room every night and didn’t need a room of her own beyond the partitioned living room space, what about the roommates?

There was an adult and her teenaged son sharing a room there. And meanwhile a room sat empty for SS’s visits?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back