Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
bbm
Then Maddie was at her own home between "the week at grandma" and her Sunday birthday party?
I read the week at Grandma’s (p. 30) document to mean that Maddie had been at Grandma’s the week prior.

The neighbors claimed to see Maddie Saturday or Sunday (p.61) but some of their other testimony seems confused. Stephan also arrived Saturday or Sunday (p. 873).

Other docs in there say the party was Sunday, February 25 (p. 107) and started at 1500 (3:00 pm, p.32) and one attendee left at 1900 hours (7:00 PM - EST).

Jen says her sister dropped Maddie off after the party at 2030 hours or 8:30 PM (p.32).

IMG_0221.jpeg

Last edited:
This makes me even more curious at to what was going on in that house. This person and her 15 yo son rented a room in the house. A 15 yo boy and a 12/13 yo girl would have been aware of each other for sure. IMO
You'd think at least a 15 yo boy would notice a young girl who is starting to mature.
This person always leaves by 7:45 am, didn't SS say they (he and Maddie) were up early and leaving the townhouse around that time? When Madeline and SS were seen leaving in the gate video she already appeared deceased according to the LE Document Dump.
Pg 29: Stephan and Maddie woke up at approximately 0700 to 0715 hours to get an "early start" so they could purchase food from McDonald’s before school. Maddie and he left the residence between 0730- 0745 hours and headed towards the McDonald’s
So when did SS kill her and why did no one hear it or see him carrying a dead body to the car? Again, this is a 1,450 sq ft. townhouse, not a large rambling home with lots of privacy.
My house is 1 level and the same size and there's NO WAY I'd miss someone carrying out a dead body. Even if I was in my bedroom, which is at the opposite end of the house from the front door, I'd think I'd hear things that were out of the ordinary. Also, if I took my square footage, divided it by two to imagine I'm in a 2 story house, it would feel much smaller than simply halving the SQ.

Then you'd also need to subtract out JS's master bedroom suite as that wouldn't really be considered part of the "living area" of the first floor. It's private space behind a closed door. I believe there is also the washer and dryer on the first floor making the remaining space for people to hang out is even smaller, either that or the latticed doors I've seen in pics are a panty. Not much "living" space left downstairs.

This is from a listing in the same building with more than likely the same layout (108 and Maddie lived in 107) with the same square footage that actually listed the size of the master bedroom and other rooms on the first floor. IMO they'd be the same basic layout. Source

Room Dimensions 1 (Kitchen): 10x8 (80 SF)
Room Dimensions 2 (MB in unit 108): 14x17 (238 SF)
Room Dimensions 3 (Living/dining room): 14x20 (280 SF)

What we're missing in the dimensions above are the master bath, which appears fairly large in unit 108, the stairwell, and whatever is behind the latticed doors.

So half the full size of the unit is 735 SF, Now subtract 240 for the MB. That leaves ~495 SQ on the first floor. Some of it taken up by the washer and dryer or panty, also by the landing to go upstairs, and also a largeish master bath, so a bit smaller than that.

Unit 102 shows where the Master bedroom is HERE. It's runs along the other side of the living/dining room.
I think SS killed Madeline earlier in the morning or later the night before and put her in the car before anyone was up and moving around.

Maybe SS and JS kept their vehicles in the garage and the roomies parked in the driveway? IDK
To the best of my knowledge there is only outside parking. I wasn't able to find a garage.
Something is nagging my mind about this. Wasn't JS's bedroom downstairs and the rest upstairs?
Correct.
A partitioned off area in this small townhouse with this many people living/staying there seems odd, especially considering it was in the living room area I believe?
Correct.
Did the renters not utilize the living room area or the kitchen at all?
I'm guessing they did. We've even seen someone in the living room (roommate?) sitting on the edge of the couch in that video showing when LE went to the house Monday evening for something (scent article?). We caught a glimpse before the screen went blank as the rest was redacted. So yes, they were all hanging out in the living room before LE knocked on the door.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back