Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Posted without comment and highlighted by me.

View attachment 526463
Huh that’s interesting, so I guess the media was basically just sharing exactly what they got. I’m kind of surprised by the tone of that paragraph? In the hundreds of pages of reports we’ve seen so far out of this investigation, even the other paragraphs in this report, have seemed a lot…drier, perhaps? I hope we’ll some time get to hear the audio that caused the detective to feel so strongly.

Also—generated 7/3, which means the releasing agency would have released this record probably within a few days of that, but all of the news stations are just posting about it now.

As an aside, one of the articles said “prosecutors” released documents, which I assumed meant the State Attorney, but they responded to my request and specifically said those docs weren’t from them. So I put in another with OC Sheriff and am waiting to hear back on that.

Huh that’s interesting, so I guess the media was basically just sharing exactly what they got. I’m kind of surprised by the tone of that paragraph? In the hundreds of pages of reports we’ve seen so far out of this investigation, even the other paragraphs in this report, have seemed a lot…drier, perhaps? I hope we’ll some time get to hear the audio that caused the detective to feel so strongly.

Also—generated 7/3, which means the releasing agency would have released this record probably within a few days of that, but all of the news stations are just posting about it now.

As an aside, one of the articles said “prosecutors” released documents, which I assumed meant the State Attorney, but they responded to my request and specifically said those docs weren’t from them. So I put in another with OC Sheriff and am waiting to hear back on that.
That article mentions Madeline's 'sleepy days' at school. I thought it because she was being kept up all night by the abuse, since SS was pretty nocturnal. But now I have to consider that we know she was being drugged, and that SS had a fetish for unconscious, completely passive victims.

It reminds me of Asunta Basterra, who was being drugged by her parents so much that at times she couldn't play her violin and would fall over while trying to walk. It was noted by her teachers.

MOO

IMO, not vigilant enough in the early or later years given MS is charged with first abusing MS when she would have been age 8!

8/23/24

"I was very vigilant for the first few years of how he would interact with her and I would question if anything was weird, but nothing was truly weird," she said.

Jennifer also told detectives that Madeline and Sterns would often sleep together in her bed, and other times would sleep alone and unsupervised in a separate bedroom. She said the night before she reported Madeline as missing, she wanted a good night’s sleep and slept in her bedroom, but asked Sterns and Madeline to sleep in the guest room together.

This is despite the home having enough space for all three people to sleep in different rooms, detectives note.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Momo1
Back