Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That's what I recall too, but he would stay for several days with each visit. According to Jen, this time he was planning to stay for a week to assist her since she started a new job. The detective asks Jen how long SS had been there, and there was a long pause. So he rephrases the question to 'when did SS arrive' and she says she can't remember if he arrived Saturday or Sunday morning.
Unfortunately, I don't put much faith in anything JS has to say. I've seen so many inconsistencies uttered by her that I just don't believe any of it at this point. JMOO

It’s odd that SS said he didn’t start this. He doesn’t call out JS. So if he didn’t start this, then who else aside JS could have and why??
I interpreted it as typical victim blaming. He didn't start this. If only MS hadn't [dressed this way/said this to him/looked at him like this/insert whatever excuse] then none of this would have happened.

I found that confusing as well. I spent some time trying to puzzle out whether there was text that accompanied the image of two coins that might need redaction or if the image of coins also included images of other items that would require redaction. Not sure what to think about all that.
I also wanted to know what that was about! I believe that MS knew what was happening to her and it is possible she may have told him she was going to tell the world - I'm sad that she died doing exactly this but I am so glad that he's going to prison for life for it all!

From Mack the Knife's research:
"Texts between SS and JS indicate SS sometimes gave MS an unnecessary dose of her medicine (68)"

So JS knew SS was basically drugging MS, absolutely shameful.

Now my notes on 24001809:

• The only thing really "new" in here is a very detailed description of the home at VBV during the time of the search warrant, including specifics on what was found in MS's room
  • Handgun observed in the back of SS's vehicle (4)
    • This was already known, but I'm pointing it out again because it was not in the vehicle when it was properly searched and evidence was collected
  • "I asked Jennifer if she thought Stephan killed Madeline and she said "at this point, I do". I asked her why she thought that and she said we showed her a photograph of Madeline slumped over in Stephan`s vehicle. " (37)
    • I believe this exact report was in the other file, but I didn't call it out out at the time. Now I'm thinking that there have been multiple mentions of LE showing JS the CSAM of MS that SS produced, but I don't recall any mention in the reports of her being shown a still from surveillance footage. Anyone remember that?
  • JS said (in May) that SS wasn't invited to the birthday party because JS's mom didn't like him. (50) This is in contrast to SS's explanation that he didn't make it there in time.
    • This comes from after his arrest, but I find it interesting how they give consistently different explanations of their relationship and things that have happened
I dont think that info, showing JS the still of Madeline in the car was released.
ETA: also, SS said he arrived on Saturday in this doc release. in his audio he said, after a long pause as if he didnt know WHEN he arrived, he said sunday.

Last edited:
...JS was OK KNOWING he gave Madeline an 'extra dose' that nite?! OMG

anyone else find it strange they ARE TEXTING EACH OTHER, one floor apart from each other that nite?

and, from the docs released, she 'remembered' he had sexual kinks which she would refuse to engage in. but also says she wasnt having an intimate relationship with him anymore because of her meds. but tells the roomies each a different story why they broke up. (but here he is back in her home...gawd)

at this point, I cannot accept any of her denials she had no idea. so many conflicting statements AND lies. and the nonchalant conversation with LE in the car IIRC heading to the presser. OMG

both roomies conversed with JS about Madeline being alone with SS in the room. both said she was ok with it. but then we have JS telling LE, she wasnt comfortable with it. <-----BS that nite, was her being selfish she says????? one nite????? BS

...JS was OK KNOWING he gave Madeline an 'extra dose' that nite?! OMG

anyone else find it strange they ARE TEXTING EACH OTHER, one floor apart from each other that nite?

and, from the docs released, she 'remembered' he had sexual kinks which she would refuse to engage in. but also says she wasnt having an intimate relationship with him anymore because of her meds. but tells the roomies each a different story why they broke up. (but here he is back in her home...gawd)

at this point, I cannot accept any of her denials she had no idea. so many conflicting statements AND lies. and the nonchalant conversation with LE in the car IIRC heading to the presser. OMG

both roomies conversed with JS about Madeline being alone with SS in the room. both said she was ok with it. but then we have JS telling LE, she wasnt comfortable with it. <-----BS that nite, was her being selfish she says????? one nite????? BS
She told the cop in an interview she was never comfortable with SS and MS sleeping alone together. Ok. Then why was it HER idea to send them to room 4 together that night??

I found the medications police took from the home interesting. None seem to have been used correctly based on date received by resident and how many left in the bottle when found by LE imo. I believe two were for MS. One was for AdHd (aderall) and one was for sleep / anxiety which JS said were for MS to help her sleep. Started with letter H but I can’t recall what it was. Listed in docs provided by member up thread or last thread.

This just keeps getting worse... In an interview with both SS parents and LE , CS said that jenn called him and said you better get Stephan a lawyer, they found SA material on his phone" I would clip it but its still live so I cant clip the part. I will when it's over.

“During the interview, Jennifer Soto continuously protected Stephan Sterns, was questioned about why she prioritizes Stephan Sterns over (Madeline), and even at one point referred to the ‘sex stuff as not evil but the murder of (Madeline) as ‘evil,’” an arrest report stated.

No longer defensible by any stretch of the imagination, sorry not sorry.
She’s everything I thought she was, and worse; what an absolutely vile human being.

She very well may not serve a day in prison, but I wish her nothing but the worst.

“During the interview, Jennifer Soto continuously protected Stephan Sterns, was questioned about why she prioritizes Stephan Sterns over (Madeline), and even at one point referred to the ‘sex stuff as not evil but the murder of (Madeline) as ‘evil,’” an arrest report stated.

No longer defensible by any stretch of the imagination, sorry not sorry.
Not defensible to you.
Not defensible to me.
But just wait a bit, I’m sure someone will “well, actually…” this shortly because it’s what always seems to happen.

Maddie deserved so much better than she was given. I’m a tough person who has seen some ish but I cried reading through the latest documents. It makes me furious how disregarded she was by those who should have cared about her most.

Not defensible to you.
Not defensible to me.
But just wait a bit, I’m sure someone will “well, actually…” this shortly because it’s what always seems to happen.

Maddie deserved so much better than she was given. I’m a tough person who has seen some ish but I cried reading through the latest documents. It makes me furious how disregarded she was by those who should have cared about her most.
I think the police don’t really wanna charge her because they worry it damages their relationship with the community. Many will see her as an abused woman who was manipulated and suffered mental health issues. They may fear it may make other women less likely to come forward fearing they will be blamed as much as their partners. I understand this. I do.

But I have never wavered on this. JS is not a victim of SS. She is in large part the author of her own misery. And that of her daughter. She simply could not be bothered because she didn’t want to be alone. Moooo

I think the police don’t really wanna charge her because they worry it damages their relationship with the community. Many will see her as an abused woman who was manipulated and suffered mental health issues. They may fear it may make other women less likely to come forward fearing they will be blamed as much as their partners. I understand this. I do.

But I have never wavered on this. JS is not a victim of SS. She is in large part the author of her own misery. And that of her daughter. She simply could not be bothered because she didn’t want to be alone. Moooo
I don't think they care about that. I think it's a matter of proving that she committed crimes, and she seems to have enough plausible deniability to pull that off. We don't buy it. Law enforcement certainly doesn't buy it. But there doesn't seem to be a way to overcome the burden of proof.

I’m sure some people will try to claim JS was abused or manipulated or whatever but there is no excuse for defending the behavior of the man who in jail for abusing and murdering your kid.

Yes, anyone who reaches out for help should be able to get it but, to me, the key difference is the coming forward. That is the opposite of what JS did here. JS was still trying to excuse SS’ abuse of her child and make sure he could mount a good defense after she knows he abused and murdered a child - her child, in fact - and that’s on top of the whole other pile of apathy and neglect.

As far as cases go, we’re in the second quarter. I put very little stock in the article saying they have not arrested her at this time. There has been a lot of weird misinformation from the news on this case (day before yesterday I rewatched some news from a few months ago that very confidently asserted SS was at the party). What does “sources” even mean? It could be her lawyer. The police documents with their own observations do not seem to go so far as claiming she had “done nothing criminal so far, so she will not face charges” but instead paint a picture of a person they don’t trust much.

having a hard time reconciling a woman who heard about a random person being filmed under a bathroom door and it concerned her so much she made mention of it to MS's father and yet is the same woman who nonchalantly sends her barely teenaged daughter to go share a bed with her own boyfriend, who coincidently was found to have filmed a roommate under the roommate's bedroom door.

the irony is not lost on me.
It could be possible that MS travelled as an unaccompanied minor when visiting her father or being accompanied by him via plane. That would make it easy to see the connection.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly
Back