Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Roommate said: she heard noises coming from the room that Madeline and Sterns shared.

The room Madeline and Sterns shared??? Sharing a room, such that others even noted it was a shared room, vs MS sleeping with SS on the nights JS wanted extra sleep. Not the same thing!

He was never JS's boyfriend.

The roommates warned her, her family warned her, but JS did not want to know. When interviewed (p.73), she said she couldn’t remember how many times she let MS sleep alone in SS’ bedroom. “Jennifer stated she allowed it because she trusted Stephan, and he treated her as his daughter.” She either lived the last years in complete denial or she enabled and allowed.

Attachments

• gun in nightstand.jpg
    gun in nightstand.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 20
  • room#4 by door .jpg
    room#4 by door .jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 21
  • bedroom #4.jpg
    bedroom #4.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 21
  • desk room 4.jpg
    desk room 4.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 21
Thank you for the pics. Wish they had more of a wide angle view with more perspective.

The bed looks weird, sort of portable? Supposedly a king?
I think they all got the same pics, maybe another creator displayed them bigger, Ill check it out.

maybe a better perspective?, starts at 40:47 if I didnt clip properly (

1724729272816.png
Thank you for taking the time to find, post and cue up perfectly!

Jen never questioned why he had this on an interior bedroom door?! Sorry this has likely been discussed ad nauseum, but it's just so friggin strange.

View attachment 527175
Thank you for taking the time to find, post and cue up perfectly!

Jen never questioned why he had this on an interior bedroom door?! Sorry this has likely been discussed ad nauseum, but it's just so friggin strange.
I thought it was for the renters/security? but if thats the case then put a lock on the door, whats the chain gonna do besides lock everyone out while you're inside? ( if Stephan did it then maybe thats the point)

Last edited:
Bedroom#4.jpg posted by @ttjo -
I WISH we could see things more clearly... but...

- Entenmanns on the fridge. Interesting. Was a slice of this that the "raspberry danish" that Stephan was so kind to offer to Maddie in the morning as they drove to school? (I'm joking.)

- WHAT is that humongous brown/golden tube thing on his nightstand? It looks like a vase tipped over?

In the "room#4by door" pic..
- What is that blue/green cylinder thing?

- Entenmanns on the fridge. Interesting. Was a slice of this that the "raspberry danish" that Stephan was so kind to offer to Maddie in the morning as they drove to school? (I'm joking.)

- WHAT is that humongous brown/golden tube thing on his nightstand? It looks like a vase tipped over?

I think the blue/green cylinder is a poster or a map in a transparent plastic tube. Probably for his gaming. The decks and the hardcover manuals are both for tabletop strategy gaming. They said he was into Warhammer.

MOO

no idea about the brown thing, I though it was a portable speaker?? the blue green thing is a case of some sort, looks like a zipper on top. and all those vaults boxes are Deck Boxes

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-08-26 at 9.51.57 PM.jpeg
    Screenshot 2024-08-26 at 9.51.57 PM.jpeg
    23.6 KB · Views: 0
  • blue case.jpg
    blue case.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 0

Brown golden tube thing is a sex toy called a Fleshlight.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScoopyC
Back