Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hey Mack, not directed at you, just

Cutting and pasting from your post:

• SS apparently told Chris they thought MS had been abducted, and the school was in a dangerous area. I don't think we've heard of SS saying that to anyone else
The obvious question would be, then why did you drop her off in a dangerous area instead of making damn sure she went into the school?

Spoiler alert: the school was NOT in a dangerous area known for child abductions, as SS said. That doesn't even make sense. Has anyone ever heard of an area known for child abductions that LE just let be? I mean in this country.

These two, JS and SS. A match made in hell, and poor Maddie paid the price.

My callouts/takeaways:
awesome again, thank you.
Chris was ok, I thought but I wasnt buying a few parts from DS at all. one was the headache story she said "jenn told maddie to go sleep with Stephan because she had a headache she said "she told me" while jenn said " I sent them to bed and there are texts that confirm maddi was upstairs.
the other was a statement disguised as a question implying Jen was the one at school.
I wonder where Stephan learned his seed planting from?
Another one was when she spoke of chase : I never did anything to those boys except protect them. it felt like she thought they should have been more loyal.
Her other son, made a great life for himself, and Stephan had a TBI . again planting seeds, ( so noone thinks this is a reflection on her parenting)

Last edited:
View attachment 527175
Thank you for taking the time to find, post and cue up perfectly!

Jen never questioned why he had this on an interior bedroom door?! Sorry this has likely been discussed ad nauseum, but it's just so friggin strange.
Room #3 also has the same chain thingy on its interior. Probably since the rooms were being individually rented out by dad of Jenn, they put those on.

Brown golden tube thing is a sex toy called a Fleshlight.
I..... I don't know what to say. (I'm all about body positivity but.... this should NOT be on the nightstand in plain view with teens in the house. One of the roommates had part time custody of a son, age 16 or so.) Some things do NOT need to be in plain sight!

SO OH MY WORD I just heard Grizzyly True Crime Swiss Lady say the SAME THING THAT it was a "toy".... she does her homework... so I think you're 100% correct @twall

Last edited:
Hey Mack, not directed at you, just

Cutting and pasting from your post:

• SS apparently told Chris they thought MS had been abducted, and the school was in a dangerous area. I don't think we've heard of SS saying that to anyone else
The obvious question would be, then why did you drop her off in a dangerous area instead of making damn sure she went into the school?

Spoiler alert: the school was NOT in a dangerous area known for child abductions, as SS said. That doesn't even make sense. Has anyone ever heard of an area known for child abductions that LE just let be? I mean in this country.

These two, JS and SS. A match made in hell, and poor Maddie paid the price.

I believe the idea that MS's school was located in a dangerous area came from a false story SS told his father, CS. When CS shared this with LE, the Officer told CS that MS school was located in an upper middle class neighborhood-- confirming SS was telling tales again-- just as CS suspected. JMO

Room #3 also has the same chain thingy on its interior. Probably since the rooms were being individually rented out by dad of Jenn, they put those on.

I..... I don't know what to say. (I'm all about body positivity but.... this should NOT be on the nightstand in plain view with teens in the house. (One of the roommates had part time custody of a son, age 16 or so.)

I agree and hope I'm wrong in this case.

I believe the idea that MS's school was located in a dangerous area came from a false story SS told his father, CS. When CS shared this with LE, the Officer told CS that MS school was located in an upper middle class neighborhood-- confirming SS was telling tales again-- just as CS suspected. JMO
I agree, if it was a high risk area near a school, Grady Judd probably would have went there himself to take care of it.

Roommate said: she heard noises coming from the room that Madeline and Sterns shared.

The room Madeline and Sterns shared??? Sharing a room, such that others even noted it was a shared room, vs MS sleeping with SS on the nights JS wanted extra sleep. Not the same thing!

He was never JS's boyfriend.
I just want to point out that a shared room does not always mean shared 'at the same time'. It could mean that when SS is not there, it is MS's room, but when SS is there, MS is 'supposed' to sleep in the living room.
Maybe MS room was rented out when SS left and MS was given SS room, unless he was visiting. He obviously still had things in the room. I wonder if MS found things that SS would not have want her to find?

These are stills from the GHI video linked above... taken in Maddie's makeshift bedroom area.

I'm pointing out the earrings/boxes of accessories marked NOGU- Debra, mom of Stephan, in HER interview literally mentions giving "mermaid tears" earrings. Sounds like she offered these as a gift to Maddie since they were sitting in her closet.. looks like Stephan gave them to her, after all.

And @sunspun thank you for taking one for the team and searching those for us... You're a real one!!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240826_223649_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20240826_223649_YouTube.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 46
  • Screenshot_20240826_223324_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20240826_223324_YouTube.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 45
  • Screenshot_20240826_223253_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20240826_223253_YouTube.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 46
  • Screenshot_20240826_223316_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20240826_223316_YouTube.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 45

I think I agree with you, @LoveyG. My post was just sharing news article info. That is a quote from the interview with the roommate and was accepted as such by LE to describe it that way-- that's the room SS & MS were sharing that night. What kind of noises roommate heard is the big question we all have.

Granted SS hadn't been formally living there since the Fall, so he may not have been sleeping there much until he came back in late February. The roommate's words though make it sound like they were familiar with SS being around.

I have no idea what they observed over time, or what the roommates thought of the sleeping situation, or what they were told - why a grown man was allowed alone in a bedroom with a young girl. Why didn't someone report this to CPS... I don't know?!!

AFAIK, I believe at one point over the long years he was around, it did initially start with SS being JS's boyfriend / lover. Even the SS friends described the beginning as JS & SS being in a couple's relationship that fell apart within the first year.

I understand in later years it warped into some sick horrible arrangement. Unspeakable things were going on to MS and for some reason it was allowed to continue. No, I don't believe JS is blind, naïve, or dumb enough to not have seen what was going on.

MOO, it seems MS was used as a pawn. Both adults were after their own selfish needs and conveniences, and MS was some kind of negotiation tool. MS was moved around like a piece of furniture. :mad: I can't say here what I think of JS as a mother, but MOO, she should be charged as an accomplice to it all.

ETA-- This is all MOO.
A sudden thought: Can it be, SS filmed his whole evil "action" with a camera put up on a tripod plus some connected devices, and handling these things (setup/dismantling) was heard by the roommate around 2:30am?
I can't imagine, he didn't share his 1700 files of MS' abuse, which have been found, with like-minded people. So I believe, he also shared the "Final" of his 5 year lasting period of abuse of a little girl, who was "HIS" (sacrificed by her own mother).
IF he filmed all processes, Maddie's death/murder would have been premeditated. Maybe, her 13th birthday had a certain meaning for him and wasn't a pure coincidence. Since this day his victim had become a teenager; maybe, she was a no-no to him now, but shouldn't be another man's girlfriend in the future.

MOO and speculation.

AUGUST 26 — INVESTIGATIVE REPORTS
For starters, the reports showed Soto’s official cause of death was homicide via strangulation.

During the investigation, detectives discovered that Sterns and Soto had been alone in his room on the night prior to her death on Feb. 26.

In addition, the new reports say that Sterns had searched the terms “Sevoflurane” and “show up in drug test” on his phone in the weeks leading up to Soto’s disappearance. Sevoflurane is an anesthetic that can cause hypnosis, amnesia and analgesia, though it’s typically used during medical treatments

Jen is talking about the sleeping arrangements in this clip
can anyone hear what she is saying at 6:07:23
" I let them sleep together less than....???" I cant make it out.
so less than what? what changed?
She said something like I can count on less than 2 hands the amount of times she let them sleep in the same room.

As an aside, one of the articles said “prosecutors” released documents, which I assumed meant the State Attorney, but they responded to my request and specifically said those docs weren’t from them. So I put in another with OC Sheriff and am waiting to hear back on that.
Well I just got this back from Orange County and it's still downloading, but it's like 7GB of...something. I'm not a YouTuber and I do have a day job, so I'm not possibly going to be able to look through and process all of this for sharing. I have no idea what's in this, but at least a lot of photos and videos and audio. I'm sure most of the important stuff has already been put out there by the YouTubers.

I'll try and do the thing I have been doing where I share what I see as key points or the most notable, but if anyone can think of anything specific they want me to share, please let me know.
Screenshot 2024-08-27 at 11.46.44.png
I'll also report this for mods so I can get their take on what is approved for me to share. I think I've gotten some leeway re:ToS when it comes to uploading documents, since they're reasonably long files with appropriate headers that no one is likely to fake. But it's a little different when it's me, random person on the internet, uploading a photo and saying "this is from SS's car just trust me".

Does anyone know where Maddie her dress is that she was wearing sunday at her birthday party?
my question too! it wasnt listed in the docs as being taken as evidence. lots redacted, would LE withhold that info? and....... JS is unable to tell LE what Madeline was wearing when she came home....as usual....says only that it would be what she was wearing for bed.

...During the investigation, detectives discovered that Sterns and Soto had been alone in his room on the night prior to her death on Feb. 26.

In addition, the new reports say that Sterns had searched the terms “Sevoflurane” and “show up in drug test” on his phone in the weeks leading up to Soto’s disappearance. Sevoflurane is an anesthetic that can cause hypnosis, amnesia and analgesia, though it’s typically used during medical treatments...snipped to reply

It sounds like he was thinking of using that drug himself because he was the one supposedly out of work and looking for a job where they might drug test. I realize he seemed to have a fetish for sex with the unconscious, but he had that covered dosing MS for years. Why would he need this "Sevoflurane" accept for himself? Was it for JS? I don't believe he had a plan to murder Maddie, but perhaps he had fantasies to take it further than ever before, or perhaps he was into filming something.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayaanie
Back