Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

It sounds like he was thinking of using that drug himself because he was the one supposedly out of work and looking for a job where they might drug test. I realize he seemed to have a fetish for sex with the unconscious, but he had that covered dosing MS for years. Why would he need this "Sevoflurane" accept for himself? Was it for JS? I don't believe he had a plan to murder Maddie, but perhaps he had fantasies to take it further than ever before, or perhaps he was into filming something.

Total speculation but SS asked his dad for anxiety meds the Saturday before he left . ( its in the interview with both cs and ds) the dad said he didnt have any.
Not sure if he really wanted them for himself or for a purpose.
Maybe he went looking for an alternative and found the Sevoflurane
SS did tell the cop that he had taken anxiety meds the night of the 26rh. ( he could have used jenns I guess, but that was also the night he drove back to st cloud. probably said he had to sedate himself to alibi himself ( home sedated )

...his 1700 files of MS' abuse, which have been found, with like-minded people. So I believe, he also shared the "Final" of his 5 year lasting period of abuse of a little girl, who was "HIS" (sacrificed by her own mother).
IF he filmed all processes, Maddie's death/murder would have been premeditated....

Warning - Graphic thoughts discussed here.
Are you leaning towards him having a premeditated plan to kill Maddie and film it as a snuff movie? I just can't believe it was premeditated, but it very well could have been because he sure wasn't there, back in that condo long and her birthday seems to have some significance.

WTH was he doing to her that she died? Strangled. Probably not much noise from that, so I see why you're considering he was setting up and positioning, maybe sharing last images. I can't stand to think someone could be so heartless. Ruined her life then kills her.

I guess I want to believe he had some shred of human decency to not premeditate this tragedy, but past actions, (years, those 1700 files, taking pics of woman under doors, etc.,) are really confirmation he's rotten inside, a totally selfish sicko & pedophile out for his own pleasure. I would think LE has investigated more about if he was sharing his images with others, maybe making side money. I hope LE obtained evidence we don't maybe know about yet. I hope they can go after the other sickos.

All thoughts and MOO here.

What do you think about these notes?
In maddies room there was a note that said friday at 5:57 pm , "looked like a Chevy transaire conversion van"
@photographer4 found it,
 note re van .jpg

as well there is this note from a notebook in her room? Not 100% on where they found it but its one of the background photos in the latest videos,
 Dokary entry  PM.jpg

Last edited:
Warning - Graphic thoughts discussed here.
Are you leaning towards him having a premeditated plan to kill Maddie and film it as a snuff movie? I just can't believe it was premeditated, but it very well could have been because he sure wasn't there, back in that condo long and her birthday seems to have some significance.

WTH was he doing to her that she died? Strangled. Probably not much noise from that, so I see why you're considering he was setting up and positioning, maybe sharing last images. I can't stand to think someone could be so heartless. Ruined her life then kills her.

I guess I want to believe he had some shred of human decency to not premeditate this tragedy, but past actions, (years, those 1700 files, taking pics of woman under doors, etc.,) are really confirmation he's rotten inside, a totally selfish sicko & pedophile out for his own pleasure. I would think LE has investigated more about if he was sharing his images with others, maybe making side money. I hope LE obtained evidence we don't maybe know about yet. I hope they can go after the other sickos.

All thoughts and MOO here.
I had always thought that he drugged her so she wouldn't put up a fight or struggle, and that he preferred her to "be unconscious" since it may have seemed more "ethical" <eye roll>to abuse her when she was "out of it" and perhaps there was some kind of bondage happening that he was wanting to film as well?

Seeing the inside of the apartment makes me even sadder,it is so cramped and a horrible space to live for a 13 year old even if no abuse would have been going on,I also don't believe the murder could have happened upstairs with the roommates being so close,Maddie 's croc being in her mom's room,her boxers right outside, Jen lying about so much and changing stories, it just doesn't add up

Seeing the inside of the apartment makes me even sadder,it is so cramped and a horrible space to live for a 13 year old even if no abuse would have been going on,

IF Jenn herself had been renting out the rooms herself to make ends meet*, that would have been one thing. It would be crowded (6 people in one townhouse?) & I noticed even Jenn had a rack in her room for food sundries that didn't fit in the kitchen pantry. Cramped, but the partitioned area they made for Maddie was actually a little nook for herself. Maddie's space didn't have a door, but if Jenn had had 4 children each needing their own space, I think it would have sufficed.

I think we're seeing it from a very privileged lens to call her home "horrible" simply from the photos**- IF an otherwise non-abusive, non-murderous family with that many members lived in that townhouse, I would not judge.

* we know it wasn't Jenn but Jenn's dad, since he owns the place.

** I'm excluding the hair dryer/ "toy" in Room 4. I still don't know what that is.

...** I'm excluding the hair dryer/ "toy" in Room 4. I still don't know what that is.
I thought it was a flask!
MOO, that's a private personal toy that should not be on display. When you realize what it's used for and it's laying around after we knows where it's been, well it's unsanitary and disgusting to think about him needing to carry it around with him and sling it all over furniture with a young girl around. Yuck. Just my opinion. Add me to the people who say he's messy, lazy, and disgusting waste of air.
MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Haji62
Back