Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
"I also have severe trauma responses when I encounter all males." Says a lot to me, unfortunately.
What stood out of me is there isn't a period at the end of that sentence like you have in your quote, it's the last part of the sentence that she wrote after it. All I can make out is "I also have severe trauma responses when I encounter all males that..." Something.

Anyone have any ideas what else she scribbled out? All I know is thankfully it isn't all males, but all males that do.... something.

Here's the cropped image from your post:
1725033452583.png
Maddie sometime noted a certain vehicle, seen at a certain time, down to the minute, on a (which?) Friday. Nobody writes something like that down without a reason, not even a 13-year-old.
Almost 6pm, for a girl that supposedly doesn't know her own address (per JS), tells me that vehicle was observed where they live, likely driving by, maybe slowly, and looking toward their unit. And, it's not like they live on a normal street with traffic, you're only there if you have a reason to be there.

What stood out of me is there isn't a period at the end of that sentence like you have in your quote, it's the last part of the sentence that she wrote after it. All I can make out is "I also have severe trauma responses when I encounter all males that..." Something.

Anyone have any ideas what else she scribbled out? All I know is thankfully it isn't all males, but all males that do.... something.

View attachment 527975

Almost 6pm, for a girl that supposedly doesn't know her own address (per JS), tells me that vehicle was observed where they live, likely driving by, maybe slowly, and looking toward their unit. And, it's not like they live on a normal street with traffic, you're only there if you have a reason to be there.

Re: the scribbled out part, maybe "that resemble my perpetrator"?

as well the last sentence about having trauma responses around ALL males.
The last sentence was actually about all males that..... something, not all males period. She scribbled out the last half of that sentence and all I can determine is the first word (that). So thankfully it's not all males, just males that.... something.

Okay guys, here you go.

In the picture at 7:44 in this video, we see the supposed <modsnip - removed for Maddie's dignity because it wasn't what it was briefly thought to be>

At 18:48 and 18:50, we see the same room, with a blow dryer on the bed <modsnip - removed for Maddie's dignity because it wasn't what it was briefly thought to be>

I think it's a blow dryer and not <modsnip - removed for Maddie's dignity because it wasn't what it was briefly thought to be>

What's really disturbing is at 14:50, the laundry basket in Maddie's "room" has the same pair of boxers draped over it that SS was wearing in the pictures the police took of him. VOMIT

Not meaning to sound crude but a lot of us have questioned how others living in the house couldn't possibly know what was going on behind door #4. Then I see the pic from the video you posted showing what I believe to be very squeaky bedsprings. I can imagine that simply sitting down would cause a bed like that to squeak, let alone continuous movement. All MOO.

7:40 in:
1725034855646.png

Source:

View attachment 527975

The vehicle was odd. I wonder still if Ms was being trafficked. Mooo.

Yeah, it doesn't sound like the way a child would write. Even a child who has done trauma work with a therapist. The language use is all wrong. A child wouldn't be talking about work, either, they'd be talking about school.
True, but it's called school work, at least that's what we called it when I was going to school. Like my mother would ask... "Did you do your school work?". So, I can believe that Maddie wrote that, and to her, "work" meant her "school work".

JMO

View attachment 527382
It does look like the notes were in the makeshift room in the L/R ( you can see the folding dividers)
Not only that but it appears from pics and room #4 has some sort of gray wood flooring, not large tiles. I'm thinking like you that this is Maddie's area downstairs.

~14 min in:

I think jS easily could have killed her daughter. It could be as simple as MS not agreeing to sleep with SS imo. Per the police interviews I posted thread via a link to grey Hughes, grandma noted Ms was crying and didn’t want to go somewhere. Imagine if MS started to cry and refuse to go to bed with SS? jS was all about herself and her need for sleep so… that may have been all it took to set off JS. She could then have become angry, grabbed MS by the throat and, “That was it” (JS many times in various statements to Le or media).

I see no reason for SS to have killed her. None. She was an easy victim in that mum didn’t give a damn what happened so long as she got to sleep.

Mooo. Speculation only.
If JS killed MS, maybe because MS didn't want to go up and sleep with SS, what do you think happened next?

Based on the evidence we've seen so far (source: a bunch of sources in this timeline), we basically only know for sure that JS was at her doctor's appointment in late morning, then came back home, and then was at her mom's office when she called SS just before 5, until late night with the police (I don't think there is any reason to doubt that she went to the school at 2:30 and did the pick up routine, but I don't think there has been evidence other than her narrative to substantiate that). We know a lot more about SS: he threw stuff in the dumpsters several times, he drove in the area of the school and then around a few places with MS's dead body visible in the car before he placed it in the trunk, he went back home, he went to the vape store a few times, he drove east, he got his flat tire, he drove home, he drove to JS's mom's office, etc.

Are you thinking SS agreed to handle all of the clean up because he felt guilty about the sexual abuse? Or do you think that JS was controlling over him and he is a pushover so did it when she demanded? Or maybe that there is more evidence of things she might have done after killing MS (ie. from 2/27 on) that we just don't know about because the evidence we have is intended to prove SS's guilt?

(Disclaimer: this conversation is intended to be speculation about possible narratives that fit with the known facts, and not a pure description of facts.)

One thing I've started wondering about--what happened to the dress Maddie wore to her birthday party?
If it appears in any of the photos of the apartment, it wasn't very prominent.

MOD NOTE: Please remember to use initials ONLY for those who have not been charged in this case (like roommates and parents of the accused).

If JS killed MS, maybe because MS didn't want to go up and sleep with SS, what do you think happened next?

Based on the evidence we've seen so far (source: a bunch of sources in this timeline), we basically only know for sure that JS was at her doctor's appointment in late morning, then came back home, and then was at her mom's office when she called SS just before 5, until late night with the police (I don't think there is any reason to doubt that she went to the school at 2:30 and did the pick up routine, but I don't think there has been evidence other than her narrative to substantiate that). We know a lot more about SS: he threw stuff in the dumpsters several times, he drove in the area of the school and then around a few places with MS's dead body visible in the car before he placed it in the trunk, he went back home, he went to the vape store a few times, he drove east, he got his flat tire, he drove home, he drove to JS's mom's office, etc.

Are you thinking SS agreed to handle all of the clean up because he felt guilty about the sexual abuse? Or do you think that JS was controlling over him and he is a pushover so did it when she demanded? Or maybe that there is more evidence of things she might have done after killing MS (ie. from 2/27 on) that we just don't know about because the evidence we have is intended to prove SS's guilt?

(Disclaimer: this conversation is intended to be speculation about possible narratives that fit with the known facts, and not a pure description of facts.)
I think if Js killed Ms then she made SD deal with the cleanup as she was aware of the SA and was going to hang him out to dry if he didn’t. So they agreed to him cleaning and the abduction story. Moooooooo.

I’m curious about this hypothesis. If you think JS killed MS, or was present at the time that SS did, how do you think it went down? Was it planned?
If JS did it I absolutely do not think it was planned. More finding something out and then flipping out. All done in the heat of the moment.
What was the plan after? Did JS stick it on SS to clean up, or did SS volunteer out of guilt like DS suggests?
This would be a very sticky spot for an abuser of a child, for years, to find themselves in. And please no one get me wrong and think I'm siding with SS. I'm not. I think he's slimier than slime. But I'm putting myself in his shoes and answering the Q as to if it was JS that did the strangling.

He is the ONLY one living that knows the abuse he's guilty of. Now Maddie is dead, likely in Room #4 (his room), and it looks VERY bad for him. He's probably thinking all fingers would point to him as that's what makes the most sense. The abuser is also the killer, it can't be anyone else, yet it actually could. Probably not likely but it still could.
In what ways did she participate in the cover up?
Parroting what The Mastermind (I use that term mockingly) said to say.
Why isn’t SS pointing the finger?
Good Q. What if he has and there isn't enough evidence yet? What if they simply don't believe him and think he's lying and trying to throw the "innocent" mother of the deceased child under the bus?
I’d like to hear anyone’s hypothesis. SS is the one who has been arrested, and so the information we have is inherently centered around the case against him, which leaves some blank spots.
I totally agree, which is why I think a lot feel it HAS TO be him. It likely is, but I don't feel that it has to be him. We also don't know all the information that only he and JS know.

All MOO :)

The last sentence was actually about all males that..... something, not all males period. She scribbled out the last half of that sentence and all I can determine is the first word (that). So thankfully it's not all males, just males that.... something.
and also,I thought Maddi wrote it at first, so ALL males kind of stood out but I think others have determined it may not have been Maddi that wrote it.

and also,I thought Maddi wrote it at first, so ALL males kind of stood out but I think others have determined it may not have been Maddi that wrote it.
I’d be surprised if Ms wrote the thing about perpetrators. I’d like to see her school work but I don’t believe that’s an 8th grade writing level imo.

I’d be surprised if Ms wrote the thing about perpetrators. I’d like to see her school work but I don’t believe that’s an 8th grade writing level imo.
The writing form used is strange. It appears to be a mix of printing and cursive. I recently learned that my nieces and nephews which are teens cannot read or write in cursive as it hasn't been taught in Calif schools they attended. With that in mind, I don't know who wrote that note.

True, but I think some are coming to that conclusion because it mentions 'work'. To me, that could be 'school work'. Now if it has said 'my job'... then I'd absolutely think it was likely JS and not Maddie. JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tinatrue
Back