Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Apparently there is video from the church of someone that morning in the parking lot. Anyone have more info on that? Who was that in the video? Why did Stephan specifically mention the church parking is where he dropped her off? Coincidence? Maybe he knew people cut across the parking lot so there would be video of "someone" to cover his story?

jmo
He knew the cam angle wasn’t gonna be helpful imo. Why? Had he been before to scope it out? Probably imo.

I wonder if LE know what was said on the phone between Maddie and SS on the 2/24? CS said Maddie just wanted to confirm SS was coming to her party the next day but for some reason. afterwards SS was acting strange and tense and but wouldn’t tell them what was wrong except he really needed to find his medications. It seems like that this the day he chose to remove his hard-drive from his computers too and put them info storage. It seems suspicious and odd to me and I wonder if there is any way for police to retrace all his communications and transactions that took place then.

Like others said, what happened to Maddie’s money and where does SS’ money come from? He doesn’t have insurance so presumably he pays for his meds out of pocket, he orders packages of video games, and I assume he can afford gas for his car and the vapes he bought at the shop.

Yet, he doesn’t have a job and CS, JS, JS’ mom, one of JS’ roommates and JS’ friends all states to police that not only did he not have a job but he also doesn’t have any money either. Maddie also told her therapist and a friend that he doesn’t do anything useful around the house but he still their money and eats their food. Considering that he steals from his own parents it makes sense that Maddie and JS consider him responsible for Maddie’s Christmas money too. It makes sense also why they would count her birthday money considering they have to account for every penny with a their in their house.

What doesn’t make sense is that he could make 30k at Disney and still not contribute at all to $400-600 worth of rent? It doesn’t make sense that according to C.S. and Angelique SS could get upset that JS was kicking him out last November/December. She told them he was a bad partner who didn’t want to work and she, like his parents, was tired of supporting him. It sounds like Maddie was tired of his presence too.

However, for someone without a job he sure seems entitled to the money other people worked for or were gifted. And for someone who doesn’t pay rent he acts like it is privilege for JS, Maddie and his parents to have him he even live with them. It seems like he told JS the same lie he has already been telling his parents about getting a job at Disney.

However, if Disney is not source of income than what is? I truly hope he hasn’t been selling any explicit pictures of Maddie or any other victims. Already he seems to have exploited every aspect of her life and person even though he had no right to it or her.

Also, how was he planning on getting his hands on sevoflurane and who was he going to illegally use it on and why?
I wanna know what SS did all day on Saturday after he got the call from Ms and before he arrived at her home. Did he go buy “medication” from someone? Did he go shopping for anything? Did he see or talk or text with anyone else? When did he last talk or text with JS before arriving at the home?

I think he did check in to say he was there. I think there’s gonna be more to this story and a reason he was charged with premeditated murder that extends beyond the cause of death. Moooooo.

I wonder if LE know what was said on the phone between Maddie and SS on the 2/24? CS said Maddie just wanted to confirm SS was coming to her party the next day but for some reason. afterwards SS was acting strange and tense and but wouldn’t tell them what was wrong except he really needed to find his medications. It seems like that this the day he chose to remove his hard-drive from his computers too and put them info storage. It seems suspicious and odd to me and I wonder if there is any way for police to retrace all his communications and transactions that took place then.

Like others said, what happened to Maddie’s money and where does SS’ money come from? He doesn’t have insurance so presumably he pays for his meds out of pocket, he orders packages of video games, and I assume he can afford gas for his car and the vapes he bought at the shop.

Yet, he doesn’t have a job and CS, JS, JS’ mom, one of JS’ roommates and JS’ friends all states to police that not only did he not have a job but he also doesn’t have any money either. Maddie also told her therapist and a friend that he doesn’t do anything useful around the house but he still their money and eats their food. Considering that he steals from his own parents it makes sense that Maddie and JS consider him responsible for Maddie’s Christmas money too. It makes sense also why they would count her birthday money considering they have to account for every penny with a their in their house.

What doesn’t make sense is that he could make 30k at Disney and still not contribute at all to $400-600 worth of rent? It doesn’t make sense that according to C.S. and Angelique SS could get upset that JS was kicking him out last November/December. She told them he was a bad partner who didn’t want to work and she, like his parents, was tired of supporting him. It sounds like Maddie was tired of his presence too.

However, for someone without a job he sure seems entitled to the money other people worked for or were gifted. And for someone who doesn’t pay rent he acts like it is privilege for JS, Maddie and his parents to have him he even live with them. It seems like he told JS the same lie he has already been telling his parents about getting a job at Disney.

However, if Disney is not source of income than what is? I truly hope he hasn’t been selling any explicit pictures of Maddie or any other victims. Already he seems to have exploited every aspect of her life and person even though he had no right to it or her.

Also, how was he planning on getting his hands on sevoflurane and who was he going to illegally use it on and why?
IMO he was almost certainly selling images / video and possibly Maddie herself. Maybe he tried to tell Ms she was being sent to serve someone else and she declined on the Saturday. Maybe she made herself unavailable by crying and putting up a fuss at grandma’s about not wanting to go somewhere and maybe she told SS she was staying there so she wouldn’t be available for whomever he MAY have arranged for her to be with. IMO it is possible that set him off. Perhaps a lot of $$$ on the line and now a promise made to someone of a child for service and he couldn’t deliver on it. That would not shock me.

This is entirely speculative on my part as to the motive for him (or sadly Js) killing her. Otherwise, I see no motive when she was his easily accessible victim. This had to have been a NO on her part about something imo.

Moooooo.

IMO he was almost certainly selling images / video and possibly Maddie herself. Maybe he tried to tell Ms she was being sent to serve someone else and she declined on the Saturday. Maybe she made herself unavailable by crying and putting up a fuss at grandma’s about not wanting to go somewhere and maybe she told SS she was staying there so she wouldn’t be available for whomever he MAY have arranged for her to be with. IMO it is possible that set him off. Perhaps a lot of $$$ on the line and now a promise made to someone of a child for service and he couldn’t deliver on it. That would not shock me.

This is entirely speculative on my part as to the motive for him (or sadly Js) killing her. Otherwise, I see no motive when she was his easily accessible victim. This had to have been a NO on her part about something imo.

Moooooo.
I think that his fetish could have been a motive for her death, even if she was completely compliant the whole time.

With sexually motivated homicide, it's often about taking the fantasy and making it real.

It's entirely believable that she never told him no, and he still killed her.

MOO

yes! why was it so important for her to slide that info in, they did not ask her.
same with " he hurt his thumb" This interview is April 18, so that is AFTER she found out what happened. So now knowing all the gory details, the years of SA, that he got a flat tire while looking for a place to dump her body, The tire was shredded b/c he had to continue to drive until he could find a place to stop.. which was exactly where those white things along the highway ended. nd she has the nerve to explain his owie like it was legit.
isnt it amazing how JS can relay every single conversation with SS without a hiccup. yet with Madeline, there are no particulars with any information concerning her whopping 30 minutes with her other than birthday money talk and 'she thinks a few trinkets', Madeline is happy and thats it. (no movie and no singing story in this interview.)
and what about , " was Stephan here for another visit, a week before he was here this last time" ( just listen to the clip.) she was asked do you remember the dates ? , she recalls Christmas, and conveniently leaves out this visit a week before (which might explain why the neighbours said they saw him ) and of course she remembers nothing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ReignThompson
Back