Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Audio of JS police interview at 50:57:

"We had discussed him coming back and living with me. We were also considering living together as a companionship..."
Cop: You told investigators that the reason your relationship fizzled off with Stephan was that your antidepressants ...(redacted)...
Cop: You had moved on to other people had you not?
"Yes."
Cop: So despite having moved on with other people, you were still having Stephan come up and visit and had plans to cohabitate with him again eventually?
"Possibly, yes."
Now, June 16 of last year, at 9:30pm, you texted Stephan this: Maddie's no longer sleeping with me. I can't risk it. What does that mean?
Long, long pause: "I have no idea."

Ignorance is bliss for Jennifer Soto.
And ... it sounds like she had begun relationships with other people during this same time!
MOO.
Graphic warning.

I don't know what the means, but I'm thinking SS texted JS and asked for photos/videos of MS while she slept, but since MS wasn't in the bed with her, JS couldn't risk going to MS and possibly waking her or calling attention to what she was doing.

Of course, I have no idea if that is what the text exchange meant and I'm very sorry my mind went to a dark place like that, but after listening to the JS interview and the interview with SS's parents, I think SS and JS are a couple of low-lifes who used and abused Maddie.

Speculation only.

jmo

Last edited:
I agree! Buy enough supplies to last awhile and if you are short when the time comes, run out to get more.

I think it's very weird that a mom was tracking her 12yo daughter's menstrual cycle. What is the point of that? The cycles aren't reliably regular at that age usually - so a tracker wouldn't help much with getting supplies anyway. And once you teach a 12yo how to use the supplies and carry some in her backpack, she can handle it. Yes, even a kid who supposedly forgets her phone can figure out what to do when her period arrives, even if unprepared. We've all been there/done that, and a tracker on Mom's phone wouldn't make a difference for those surprises.

Jen seems like a space cadet yet she tracks that?? It's weird.

jmo
I can only think of one reason for ANYONE to track menstrual cycles and that's missed periods. IOW - Time to worry about pregnancy. I'd think that shouldn't have been a worry for JS unless she knows something about her daughter that we haven't been told yet. JMO

Correct me if I'm wrong (and I can go back and check too, but someone might remember) - didn't money that came out of nowhere come up with the interview with SS's parents? I seem to recall the parents were asked at some point where some money came from that SS had, and the dad said he had no idea.
It could but I doubt SS's parents would think "not very much money"(IMO) would be enough to even notice. Even if she got a lot (she didn't according to the quote below) how much would a lot be for a 13 year old? It can't be all that much. She wasn't exactly born with a silver spoon in her mouth. But the fact she complained she didn't get enough... says it was even less than I'm imagining. Couple hundred at the most? Now, had he been peeling 50's and 100's from a huge wad of money... then I can see his parents eyebrows going up. But that didn't happen IMO.

Pg 107 of 896 pg DD: Maddie got mad at JS for not giving her any money for her birthday and complained because she didn’t get enough money for her birthday.

He knew the cam angle wasn’t gonna be helpful imo. Why? Had he been before to scope it out? Probably imo.
I recollect his statement during the presser AND his LE interview....paraphrasing, in this day and age, lack of cameras he found surprising....

IMO, I dont think he scoped it out....IMO, he was in a panic that morning. I think he planned on disposal of her near the school but couldnt select a spot while driving.... a place that would be good to do that without being seen.

he was confronted with the Mcdonald's travel odyssey and it was a hot mess.. he completely underestimated there were license plate reader cameras all over the place....and was focused on CCTV only. and figuring no phone on him to track his movements and locations.

IMO it was just a coincidence someone was seen there. I dont think his story was built around his seeing this person that was captured on CCTV. his account was so messed up.

Graphic warning.

I don't know what the means, but I'm thinking SS texted JS and asked for photos/videos of MS while she slept, but since MS wasn't in the bed with her, JS couldn't risk going to MS and possibly waking her or calling attention to what she was doing.

Of course, I have no idea if that is what the text exchange meant and I'm very sorry my mind went to a dark place like that, but after listening to the JS interview and the interview with SS's parents, I think SS and JS are a couple of low-lifes who used and abused Maddie.

Speculation only.

jmo
Where would I find this interview of the parents of SS? I haven't seen that one.

I was thinking JS meant she couldn't risk having Madeline sleep with her anymore now that she was dating other people. That's where my mind went.

The thing is that the police must know the entire conversation since they'd have SS's texts in reply to the one she sent him below. So they know exactly what she meant even though she "had no idea". IMO.

"Yes."
Cop: So despite having moved on with other people, you were still having Stephan come up and visit and had plans to cohabitate with him again eventually?
"Possibly, yes."
Now, June 16 of last year, at 9:30pm, you texted Stephan this: Maddie's no longer sleeping with me. I can't risk it. What does that mean?

What in the world could that mean to JS? Risk what?? I'm sorry if this has been hashed out. I'm a dozen pages behind and catching up with y'all! Also, I apologize if it appears I'm spamming. I'm working my way through pages of posts. :)
We would just be guessing but I bet the cops know the entire conversation via texts!

Where would I find this interview of the parents of SS? I haven't seen that one.

I was thinking JS meant she couldn't risk having Madeline sleep with her anymore now that she was dating other people. That's where my mind went.

The thing is that the police must know the entire conversation since they'd have SS's texts in reply to the one she sent him below. So they know exactly what she meant even though she "had no idea". IMO.

"Yes."
"Possibly, yes."
I've been listening via a youtuber that I don't think I can link because it's not MSM and I tried DM'ing you but cannot.

jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missmichelle1932
Back