Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Bingo.

Next question: did he mean for her to die?

:(

jmo
I hate to sound like a conspiracy theorist, but that Saturday when he got that text he immediately went on the hunt for tranquilizers, he found some old ones, ( do you think he had any old ones lying around?) or do you think he found that dog tranquilizer. ( cant remember the name) he was searching "will it show up in a blood screen?" and this stuff ( dont quote me) apparently you breathe in, you don't ingest it. Someone please correct if thats not true.

Unfortunately after the newest release my nagging feeling that this was planned by both of them is even stronger Even if she was not pregnant I think they thought she was JS saw Maddie as a threat IMO and has not even one loving thing to say about her yet she is so worried about how much jailtime SS will get

And why did he have to be there that particular night? It would have been easier for everyone if Maddie stayed with grandma that night.

It's not as if it was Maddie's actual birthday - the party was a different date than the birthday so there is no reason for him to make an effort to be there that night.

JS says it was so she could spend more time with Maddie, but all they did was sit on her bed for 30 minutes counting birthday money while JS ate a sandwich. JS had a short medical appointment, but it was well after school drop-off time. And drop-off time is not that early that JS couldn't wake up for it....or let Maddie stay with grandma that night!

Supposedly Maddie wanted SS there, but I'm not buying that. Even if she really liked him, I don't think she'd beg to see the for an hour before bedtime after a birthday party - I don't think she'd care.

Why was he there?

jmo
I think he was there to abuse MS. No other reason.

I think he may have felt some significance about her birthday and wanted to abuse her to memorialise it.

I think whatever he had planned was an escalation, a fantasy fulfillment, hence his agitated behaviour in the days before. And whatever he had planned, the end result was her murder.

MOO

Unfortunately after the newest release my nagging feeling that this was planned by both of them is even stronger Even if she was not pregnant I think they thought she was JS saw Maddie as a threat IMO and has not even one loving thing to say about her yet she is so worried about how much jailtime SS will get
Yes claudicici…… I think this is starting to feel like the case. And I think a key point is who made the initial contact to arrange for SS to come to JS residence that evening? Who initiated the text / discussion and when? I hope authorities have or can find that information. Because it seems IMO that will be a key ‘tell’ on who knew what or planned what and when?

And sadly IMO seems perhaps one of four possible scenarios? Did someone think MS was perhaps pregnant, late for her period, threatening to tell others, or telling others…… or any one or combination of those or all? And who knew or was involved and when? The dear poor MS….. :( MOO

Im going to have to listen to this new release with alot of concentration......

Q: did you know ( and then its redacted). and continued: ' He never said anything to you or anything to you about it?" <------the 'it', Im guessing he was taking about Madeline and SS engaging.....

THIS IS JAW DROPPING:

ANSWER: If anything, Ive always, Ive always told him my biggest fear is that this would turn into a WOODY ALLEN situation where the stepdad, or fa, the dad grooms the child and the child then turns 18 and ends up running away with him. I told him like that was my biggest fear and I dont ever want that happening...LIKE YOU CANT DO THAT TO ME.

QUESTION: Why would you say that to him?

ANSWER: Because I never trusted, I never trusted, I grew up being told never trust a man. My mom put that in my body. Never trust a man. and like, I do not completely 100% trust a man, but in my, like the logic in my head was saying you know, he has been in your life for 7 years, nothings happened, he hasnt shown you anything that he is weird, or that he's done any, or that he is interested in her, or said anything about her body, or talk about her in any specific way that would freak me out, he has never said anything like that or shown me any of those signs, so I thought I could trust him, that he was safe, that he was a good guy and he was taking care of my baby and loved her the way I loved her. BUT I WAS WRONG.

Q Yes, because, you may think he was whatever (redacted)....

A I know..... redacted. SOBBING.

she gets passed the sobbing, was still choked up for a few answers, then she reverts back to his script answers.

further on in this audio release we hear her response when she is shown Madeline in the car, SS throwing stuff out and then she is told what is in the trash.

Ill get back to it.....its alot.
Do you have the link to this @Pruddennce? I'm not sure the one I have is the link with this particular part of their interview. Appreciate it. :)

Yes claudicici…… I think this is starting to feel like the case. And I think a key point is who made the initial contact to arrange for SS to come to JS residence that evening? Who initiated the text / discussion and when? I hope authorities have or can find that information. Because it seems IMO that will be a key ‘tell’ on who knew what or planned what and when?

And sadly IMO seems perhaps one of four possible scenarios? Did someone think MS was perhaps pregnant, late for her period, threatening to tell others, or telling others…… or any one or combination of those or all? And who knew or was involved and when? The dear poor MS….. :( MOO
Or was it that he lost interest once she was a teenager, so "one last time?"

jmo

A lot of single mothers - though not nearly enough - are understandably wary of the men who express interest in them because of the risk to their child(ren), but I think it's extremely weird to hold an apparently years-long fear that your boyfriend will groom and run off with your minor child Humbert Humbert style is very weird.

Especially considering these internal fears didn't stop you from directing your child to go sleep with the potential groomer. MOO. MOO. MOO.
thats a head scratcher for sure. or just a WTF.

There is definitely something "off" with JS. She doesn't seem to grasp things quickly, and to be honest, isn't showing much emotion when her child is missing and then later in the interview, that she is most likely deceased. And the whole Woody Allen situation.... why would that have ever come up if she wasn't on to his SA?

There is definitely something "off" with JS. She doesn't seem to grasp things quickly, and to be honest, isn't showing much emotion when her child is missing and then later in the interview, that she is most likely deceased. And the whole Woody Allen situation.... why would that have ever come up if she wasn't on to his SA?
She wouldn't. Nobody would. She's telling on herself.

MOO

no words. SHE KNEW. Nobody will ever convince me otherwise. MS was the price JS was willing to pay to keep SS around. JMO IMO So long as SS didn't run off with her child Woody Allen style she was content with the situation. Again just my own very strongly held opinion.
and for me, the 'running off with her daughter fear statement' connects to what Madeline told her best friend: JS was going to kick her out at 18. kick her out before the woody allen couple leaves together on their own. one up. IMO

and for me, the 'running off with her daughter fear statement' connects to what Madeline told her best friend: JS was going to kick her out at 18. kick her out before the woody allen couple leaves together on their own. one up. IMO
The sad thing is, we know that was a fiction in JS and maybe SS's minds, but not Madeline's. There's nothing I've seen that makes me think Madeline wanted anything to do with SS after she got older.

Madeline wanted to go live in the woods, most likely completely on her own. I wish she had been able to run away to the woods. She probably would be alive right now if she had.

MOO

ANSWER: If anything, Ive always, Ive always told him my biggest fear is that this would turn into a WOODY ALLEN situation where the stepdad, or fa, the dad grooms the child and the child then turns 18 and ends up running away with him. I told him like that was my biggest fear and I dont ever want that happening...LIKE YOU CANT DO THAT TO ME.

QUESTION: Why would you say that to him?

ANSWER: Because I never trusted, I never trusted, I grew up being told never trust a man. My mom put that in my body. Never trust a man. and like, I do not completely 100% trust a man, but in my, like the logic in my head was saying you know, he has been in your life for 7 years, nothings happened, he hasnt shown you anything that he is weird, or that he's done any, or that he is interested in her, or said anything about her body, or talk about her in any specific way that would freak me out, he has never said anything like that or shown me any of those signs, so I thought I could trust him, that he was safe, that he was a good guy and he was taking care of my baby and loved her the way I loved her. BUT I WAS WRONG.

Q Yes, because, you may think he was whatever (redacted)....

A I know..... redacted. SOBBING.

she gets passed the sobbing, was still choked up for a few answers, then she reverts back to his script answers.

further on in this audio release we hear her response when she is shown Madeline in the car, SS throwing stuff out and then she is told what is in the trash.

Ill get back to it.....its alot.
I... I... I just can't wrap my head around this. I am totally flabbergasted by this info. I can understand not trusting men, but being that way AND THEN sending your daughter to bed with him?? When she was afraid it could turn into a WA situation??? Unreal.

That woman's life is over for all intents and purposes. There is no way she'll be able to show her face in public to do anything. Shopping for groceries, you name it. People were hating on her before this, because 'she should have known', but this? There's no way she can talk herself out of this IMO.

I... I... I just can't wrap my head around this. I am totally flabbergasted by this info. I can understand not trusting men, but being that way AND THEN sending your daughter to bed with him?? When she was afraid it could turn into a WA situation??? Unreal.

That woman's life is over for all intents and purposes. There is no way she'll be able to show her face in public to do anything. Shopping for groceries, you name it. People were hating on her before this, because 'she should have known', but this? There's no way she can talk herself out of this IMO.
agreed, even if she's never charged or prosecuted for her failings, the court of public opinion has now ruled.

The sad thing is, we know that was a fiction in JS and maybe SS's minds, but not Madeline's. There's nothing I've seen that makes me think Madeline wanted anything to do with SS after she got older.

Madeline wanted to go live in the woods, most likely completely on her own. I wish she had been able to run away to the woods. She probably would be alive right now if she had.

MOO
the only thing that connects the MS apparent 'love' bond with SS...she told her best friend "she loved him"...further, she was always in contact with SS...but that information had no timeframe reference. apparently, that changed. LE interview of the school counselor, page 108. Madeline was happy about SS moving out.

last meeting with Madeline was Feb 6. I would like to know if JS was bulls'g the counselor telling her Madeline has weekly therapy sessions.

OMG is right, after all the audio we've heard, the only thing that I really want to know is, what happened that Saturday Stephan got rattled by a call from maddi. I cant remember if it was a call or a text, if it was a text, maybe maddi didnt even send it. Maybe it was Jenn, using maddis phone, Maybe she is the one that worked him up. According to this video her biggest fear was ( what prudence said above) maybe she texted from maddis phone and said something that would put some fear into him.
I still think she played a part, not in the murder or the SA but maybe by starting a fire. IDK what it is, but her reactions just don't sit right with me, hher reactions are very incongruent with events, ( like asking dad for a lawyer after seeing pics of what he did) I feel like she feels guilty for something.
I hope Dr John from Hidden true crime, does something on this.
It wasn't JS texting him. Maddie called him. From Mack's recent-ish data dump Pg 41:

Debra stated Madeline called Stephan on 02/24/2024, to make sure that he was coming. Chris said something was odd with Stephan and he was very upset. Stephan was anxiously looking for anxiety medication from Chris and Debra, but was unsuccessful. Chris said Stephan looked very stressed out on Saturday (02/24/2024) evening. Chris said he felt that Stephan was more stressed out over something rather than upset at something, but had no idea what was stressing him out.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CaseyBee
Back